Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never have Hot Chocolate in the house i have improvised with Cocoa Powder before not quite the same :D
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    I never have Hot Chocolate in the house i have improvised with Cocoa Powder before not quite the same :D

What's it like? I think Youtube is playing silly beggars on me. I was watching a Pokemon video and on my sidebar YT recommended I watch some video about the US Airways plane in the river! Here's a screenshot: http://i34.tinypic.com/2jaiv5l.png :confused::D Note that it's the only vid in the sidebar not about Pokemon :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's it like? I think Youtube is playing silly beggars on me. I was watching a Pokemon video and on my sidebar YT recommended I watch some video about the US Airways plane in the river! Here's a screenshot: http://i34.tinypic.com/2jaiv5l.png :confused::D Note that it's the only vid in the sidebar not about Pokemon :p

Well much like Cocoa Powder extremely bitter and a bit grainy :o Though mix Cocoa Poweder with milk and sugar nice Chocolate Milk :D and talk about coincidence :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well much like Cocoa Powder extremely bitter and a bit grainy :o Though mix Cocoa Poweder with milk and sugar nice Chocolate Milk :D and talk about coincidence :eek:

That doesn't sound nice :eek: I sometimes drink chocolate milk. I buy the Yazoo chocolate milkshake. When I was younger I used to mix it hot chocolate powder into porridge as I hated the taste of porridge. Notice the vids were related to a thing called creepypastas, which are usually made up stories designed to scare people. Heard of the Lavender Town Syndrome story? I was watching a vid about that and the US Airways thing came up :confused: What have those three flight attendants from the US Airways plane in the river got to do with Pokemon games? Hmm... *hums Poirot theme* :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That doesn't sound nice :eek: I sometimes drink chocolate milk. I buy the Yazoo chocolate milkshake. When I was younger I used to mix it hot chocolate powder into porridge as I hated the taste of porridge. Notice the vids were related to a thing called creepypastas, which are usually made up stories designed to scare people. Heard of the Lavender Town Syndrome story? I was watching a vid about that and the US Airways thing came up :confused: What have those three flight attendants from the US Airways plane in the river got to do with Pokemon games? Hmm... *hums Poirot theme* :p

It isn't only other thing ive tasted that bad was a White Russian (Vodka and Milk or Cream) :D And it does that to me i'm watching rihanna and miss. Marple is leering at me from the corner of my eye :D It's this annoying habbit Yotube has of tracking yor views :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It isn't only other thing ive tasted that bad was a White Russian (Vodka and Milk or Cream) :D And it does that to me i'm watching rihanna and miss. Marple is leering at me from the corner of my eye :D It's this annoying habbit Yotube has of tracking yor views :p

That doesn't sound nice :eek: It can be rather funny actually, but to recommend a video about those US Airways people when I'm watching a Pokemon video? And no I can't stand any of the three flight attendants from that Hudson plane crash. One gets on my nerves, another makes me want to put Windows on my Mac and the other one is just... there :o:D I would have got flamed for having that opinion back in 2009 but it's safe to say it now I guess :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That doesn't sound nice :eek: It can be rather funny actually, but to recommend a video about those US Airways people when I'm watching a Pokemon video? And no I can't stand any of the three flight attendants from that Hudson plane crash. One gets on my nerves, another makes me want to put Windows on my Mac and the other one is just... there :o:D I would have got flamed for having that opinion back in 2009 but it's safe to say it now I guess :p

It isn't my friend loves them :p And i get you it's like congrats for being heroes but as people your infuriating :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It isn't my friend loves them :p And i get you it's like congrats for being heroes but as people your infuriating :D

The vodka and cream or those three tossers? :p Yeah they did a good job but did they have to be on TV so much in '09? I would have thrown bricks at the TV :D I was just listening to a Jessie Ware song on Youtube and YT recommended that same video again along with a Cheryl Cole video and something about Harry Potter. The US Airways people are haunting me! Maybe I should check outside the house and call Rentokil (as recommended by the airy-fairy one) if they're outside? :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The vodka and cream or those three tossers? :p Yeah they did a good job but did they have to be on TV so much in '09? I would have thrown bricks at the TV :D I was just listening to a Jessie Ware song on Youtube and YT recommended that same video again along with a Cheryl Cole video and something about Harry Potter. The US Airways people are haunting me! Maybe I should check outside the house and call Rentokil (as recommended by the airy-fairy one) if they're outside? :p:D

Haha actually i have tasted worse a Black Russian (Vodka and Coffe) and that was far worse :p And i get you it's like well done congrats have your moment but enough is enough :p and see the fairy one and her lectures come in hand y at the mot odd times :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha actually i have tasted worse a Black Russian (Vodka and Coffe) and that was far worse :p And i get you it's like well done congrats have your moment but enough is enough :p and see the fairy one and her lectures come in hand y at the mot odd times :p

Ugh that sounds awful! :eek: Exactly :p They're like bad pennies who keep coming back. One of them was on American TV a few months back moaning about how flight attendants in the US were stressed at work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywKWwzn2KNs

I was ready to throw my Mac out the window or install Windows on it after that :eek::D I guess they do :p I hope the fairy one's English Land Law exam isn't too hard. I bet she'll find a way to mention something about herself, articles she reads in The Guardian or universities in Britain on it :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello all. I haven't been around these parts in a long time. Just thought I'd pop my head in and say 'hi'. Hope you're all doing well. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi there Waldstein! What have you been up to? Anything interesting?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey CNBC. Just been working...a lot! At certain times I travel a lot with my work so I've been all over the place physically and mentally lol.

How are you? How's college life?
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Morning
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey Wald Nice to see you hope work is well :)

Mornign Mimi How's You :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Waldstein wrote: »
    Hey CNBC. Just been working...a lot! At certain times I travel a lot with my work so I've been all over the place physically and mentally lol.

How are you? How's college life?

Wow you must have been busy! Where did you travel to? I'm ok, just studying hard for exams at the moment. First one is next Tuesday. Hopefully I'll pass it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow you must have been busy! Where did you travel to? I'm ok, just studying hard for exams at the moment. First one is next Tuesday. Hopefully I'll pass it!

I'm sure you will even the Fairy' one ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also forgot anyone upset over JLS splitting i for one am not nice guys but awful music :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also forgot anyone upset over JLS splitting i for one am not nice guys but awful music :o

Nope, not at all. I was never a fan. The good thing about them was that they weren't douchebags like The Wanted or in your face everywhere like One Direction. The music was crap though. And don't get me started on The Club Is Alive! It has to be one of the worst songs ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope, not at all. I was never a fan. The good thing about them was that they weren't douchebags like The Wanted or in your face everywhere like One Direction. The music was crap though. And don't get me started on The Club Is Alive! It has to be one of the worst songs ever.

Same here they are nice guys but the music was awful so so so generic :o And yes The Club Is Alive was just so so bad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Same here they are nice guys but the music was awful so so so generic :o And yes The Club Is Alive was just so so bad.

Their music wasn't great. And who thought recording and releasing The Club Is Alive was a good idea? I won't go torture my ears with it on Youtube. I bet if I did watch it though a certain video would pop up on the sidebar like what happened last night :eek:;) Maybe I should tape up my webcam :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their music wasn't great. And who thought recording and releasing The Club Is Alive was a good idea? I won't go torture my ears with it on Youtube. I bet if I did watch it though a certain video would pop up on the sidebar like what happened last night :eek:;) Maybe I should tape up my webcam :p

It wasn't i can't quite explain it it was just naff Everybody in Love is on Radio 1 now and it catchy but it was dated in 08 let alone now :o And haha might be a good idea dont want no one spying on you :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It wasn't i can't quite explain it it was just naff Everybody in Love is on Radio 1 now and it catchy but it was dated in 08 let alone now :o And haha might be a good idea dont want no one spying on you :D

I always hated that song. It sounded like something some cheesy 90s group might have released. At least nobody can dare spy on me if I tape the webcam up :D
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Afternoon. I'm okay, thanks, Hav :) I had a 2 hour driving lesson and now I'm watching a film on Netflix seeing as I have the house to myself.

Anyone heard from LM?

EDIT: RE - JLS. Not bothered, never liked them anyway. I am a little surprised though, I thought they'd be around for at least another year. I guess since 1D are around JLS get less of the limelight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Afternoon Mimi! I haven't seen LM post anywhere on the forum since yesterday. I just had a look at his post history and his last post was yesterday at 11.25. He posted this on a thread in the Big Brother forum: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=65525028&postcount=2533

What do you think?
This discussion has been closed.