Options

Claudia Winkleman

Comments

• Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just needs help with her make up. That heavy eyeliner look just makes her look a but deranged. She looked fine when she was doing Strictly recently. Probably because her make up was done probably. This Alice Cooper vibe is not a great look. (Off topic, her hair sometimes looks so shiny, I would love to know what hair products she used.)
  • Options
    Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like Daffy Duck in the first photo....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like Daffy Duck in the first photo....

More like Lily Allen....
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

To be honest, I never did think she looked good. Some women have the bone structure and skin to age better than others, and our Claudia just isn't that lucky. It's tough on her that she works in a shallow industry in which 'looks' are so important and that one's other talents don't stack up to a row of beans in comparison.
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has always looked like this
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she looks good.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she looks well mentally. Or maybe she is just drunk or something.
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I don't think she looks well mentally. Or maybe she is just drunk or something.

Agreed. She looks a mess quite often. I've always thought she look stoned, or like she's taking ritalin or something.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't like to cast aspersions on her health; hopefully she is OK.

Could just be that she takes a funny picture! Some people are a little awkward at doing the red carpet 'poses' without feeling daft!
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her make up is dreadful, it's like mine the morning after.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    Holy shit what a state.
    Makes me look like miss world
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those are just bad pics. Claudia Winklewoman is fab.
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not to mention that she's a living walking fashion disaster too.

Claudia should employ a stylist & a makeup artist for herself pronto!
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Not to mention that she's a living walking fashion disaster too.

Claudia should employ a stylist & a makeup artist for herself pronto!

......and a good hairdresser too.:D
  • Options
    Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    Wasn't it explained afterwards that those photos were taken when she was recovering from surgery for an eye condition - hence the puffy over made up look.
    Normally I think she looks nice. Quirky and individual and a change from the generic tall leggy barbie doll blondes that seem to feature on most television programmes.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    “I don’t have any mirrors in my house, because I don’t believe in what we look like. And I’ve got really bad eyesight,” she says.

“In my head, I look a bit like a supermodel and I’m surprised more people don’t crash when they see me. I’m like, ‘Dudes, I look amazing’. I’ve got no concept of how I look or how I am.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/claudia-winkleman-ive-no-mirrors-3157002
  • Options
    jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looks like she's high
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have always thought she comes across as being nice, she is well turned out , but I do have to say I think that dark eye makeup (or maybe its just the amount and the under eye as well) lets her down, she would look so much prettier without it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    “I don’t have any mirrors in my house, because I don’t believe in what we look like. And I’ve got really bad eyesight,” she says.

“In my head, I look a bit like a supermodel and I’m surprised more people don’t crash when they see me. I’m like, ‘Dudes, I look amazing’. I’ve got no concept of how I look or how I am.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/claudia-winkleman-ive-no-mirrors-3157002

So she's insanely deluded? She works in the most superficial business going and thinks looks don't matter?

That explains a lot.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could do with a makeover
  • Options
    jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Novaman wrote: »
    More like Lily Allen....

First thing I thought too. It does look as if her lips are pumped up however.
  • Options
    Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    That's the problem with basing your tv presenting career on nepotisim ....you begin to believe your famous just like the celebs you report on .