Options

I'm Disapointed NO PAUL AND DEBBIE

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
Forum Member
I'm a bit disappointed there are no real stars of today in there,:(

I like Auderly and kelly at the moment , that lady from Emerdale seemed very rude, pretty much ignored white Dee on Entry, and turned towards the strictley dancer being loveys with him.He (the strictly dancer ) was really nice to White Dee on Entry.
I like the Lesley but It's a bit sad to see him repeat his 'funny' material 3 times in the first 5 mins " coming out of the womb straight into his mothers shoes"

And wheres Cliff Richard and Kevin Webster (corry) They would have been great!
Also if you close your eyes White Dee sounds just like RUSTY LEE.:).

Comments

• Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they were current stars they wouldn't go on something like CBB.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cliff Richard?!?!
    But yeah, I was wondering about Paul and Debbie. I guess that means there's not gonna be any nocturnal goings on then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmerdale baddie took one look at Dee and thought 'Oh yuck, you are my worst nightmare..' - well, one can assume that's what she did based on what she said about her worst nightmare in her VT.

And yes, she did take rather a while to acknowledge Dee was standing there, though she wasn't overtly rude.
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Cliff has a couple of things on at the mo....
  • Options
    Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul and Debbie had no intention of going in the house, there did an interview for our local gazette (Teesside) last week said it was all rumours as there going on tour.
  • Options
    busby2000busby2000 Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jacs75 wrote: »
    Paul and Debbie had no intention of going in the house, there did an interview for our local gazette (Teesside) last week said it was all rumours as there going on tour.

Thank The Lord
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm gutted that Josie Cunningham isn't in.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    I came on here today to ask that very question OP. Read a whole article about them going in, and thought they would be interesting viewing, especially Paul Daniels being such a grump. Unfortunately they have put too many Americans in (Don't mind Gary Bussey), and most of them are really not interesting at all.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    I am very relieved, I never could stand PD.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Jason100 wrote: »
    I'm gutted that Josie Cunningham isn't in.

Think I'm relieved. I have ended up kicking the telly in.:)