C4 - 16 Kids and Counting

Comments

• gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nellie1000 wrote: »
    The mormon's families children have to be the worst behaved kids of all the families in this series. How ironic.

I think the Indian children were worse, egged on by their father of course!
  • scar_tissuescar_tissue Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillypanda wrote: »
    I think the Indian children were worse, egged on by their father of course!

At least he was having fun with them. These are just disrespectful.
  • Nellie1000Nellie1000 Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. I didnt see the ither families children spitting in their fathers face.
  • gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes I do agree. This lot are horribly behaved :(
  • PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    They're a couple of wet lettuces.

Arent they just .No backbone and allowing the children to rule . The kids wont think them for it in the long run .
  • ladydedlock77ladydedlock77 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmabell wrote: »
    People who work are the ones with the grey teeth, if you are on benefits you get all of that free, I noticed that all the mothers on this programme had fantastic pearlies,
    Bollocks, I should have had 12 kids too. I want white teeth.

I soooo wish that was true. I am on jobseekers and cannot get an NHS dentist. My front tooth fell out and I had no option but to see the dentist I saw pre unemployment who charged £200 to put it back in. I am now in debt to a family member who lent me the money but there is no way I could have turned up for interviews with a missing front tooth. Sorry to go off topic.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I soooo wish that was true. I am on jobseekers and cannot get an NHS dentist. My front tooth fell out and I had no option but to see the dentist I saw pre unemployment who charged £200 to put it back in. I am now in debt to a family member who lent me the money but there is no way I could have turned up for interviews with a missing front tooth. Sorry to go off topic.

Do you not have an emergency NHS dentist in your area at all?
    We have like a walk in centre here.
  • EmmabellEmmabell Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    Any parent who allows their children to spit in their face is a disgrace to parenthood.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any parent who allows their children to spit in their face is a disgrace to parenthood.

Urghh yeah :mad:
  • PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member

Absolutely , and letting their child down badly too :mad:
  • LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why I keep watching this as I get more angry every week, the behaviour of those Mormon kids was the most disgusting so far, I thought the kids in this couldn't get any worse than the Muslim lot but that lot were shocking.
    The parents should be deeply ashamed of themselves for bringing them up like that but I very much doubt they are.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,539
    Forum Member
    What blooming awful parents those 2 were last night :eek: And yet again an 18 year old is pregnant :rolleyes:

I thought Mormons were quite strict :confused:... but I only know the famous Osmond family as mormon's :o

As for Aunty June .. she was a right nutter :eek:
    Forum Member

I just had a look on Mumsnets net to see what they thought of this lot ... they loved the mormon family :eek: Are they for real on there?

My fingers are itching to join and have my say but think I will be banned quite fast :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    What blooming awful parents those 2 were last night :eek: And yet again an 18 year old is pregnant :rolleyes:

I thought Mormons were quite strict :confused:... but I only know the famous Osmond family as mormon's :o

As for Aunty June .. she was a right nutter :eek:

That's it, we have been fooled all this time into thinking that Mormons are very well behaved and polite people, I can't see any of these obnoxious brats growing up like the Osmond clan......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just had a look on Mumsnets net to see what they thought of this lot ... they loved the mormon family :eek: Are they for real on there?

My fingers are itching to join and have my say but think I will be banned quite fast :o

I can't even tempt myself to go on there, I am sure they are mostly all mad women that believe that children should be allowed to express themselves in any way they wish and never be disciplined as it's cruel to hurt the little darlings feelings.
  • WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lilylilac wrote: »
    we have been fooled all this time into thinking that Mormons are very well behaved and polite people

I don't know where you got that idea!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know where you got that idea!

Because most of us associate Mormons with the Osmonds and we tend to get the impression they had a strict upbringing.
    Forum Member
    I can't even tempt myself to go on there, I am sure they are mostly all mad women that believe that children should be allowed to express themselves in any way they wish and never be disciplined as it's cruel to hurt the little darlings feelings.

I dread to think what their little darlings are like :eek: Yet bet the moan at others 'badly behaved children' :mad:
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I fell asleep in last night's programme...:mad::mad:

I do recall waking up for a brief moment and seeing a lady buying new socks instead of buying them..:D
    Forum Member
    That's it, we have been fooled all this time into thinking that Mormons are very well behaved and polite people, I can't see any of these obnoxious brats growing up like the Osmond clan......

I cannot believe the Osmonds were ever like that as children ... must be a new breed of mormons :o
    Forum Member
    I fell asleep in last night's programme...:mad::mad:

I do recall waking up for a brief moment and seeing a lady buying new socks instead of buying them..:D

You missed a corker :D That mother just wasted money. New socks, meals out, takaways once a week as she said it was cheaper :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You missed a corker :D That mother just wasted money. New socks, meals out, takaways once a week as she said it was cheaper :rolleyes:

It's repeated tonight on one of the Sky Channels..Recorder is set!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see that little brat who kept spitting on the dad? Ugh I wouldn't stand for that!

I was really taken aback by this.

Th Aunty reminded me of Molly Weir (if anyone remembers her).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's on CH4-7 now!
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member

So true...& you should breastfeed until secondary school :D