EE - Nancy

NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
Forum Member
✭✭
Hello all,

So I am loving Nancy but I really do think she needs some scenes away from the VIc and with some other characters.

Do we know if there is a storyline planned for Nancy? If not, do you have an idea for a storyline for Nancy?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess they are waiting for Dexter to be back and they will pick up her romance with him again. Personally I dont really want to see that, it's alright because Nancy is a great character so she raises Dexter up but even so...it's Dexter....:P
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess they are waiting for Dexter to be back and they will pick up her romance with him again. Personally I dont really want to see that, it's alright because Nancy is a great character so she raises Dexter up but even so...it's Dexter....:P

Agreed. I would rather they put her with Tamwar. I think he's most likely to treat her well.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Agreed. I would rather they put her with Tamwar. I think he's most likely to treat her well.

That would be an awkward coupling- he's so geeky.
    Eastenders needs more black characters- they should introduce a new black family & put her with one of the sons.
    P.S. Yes- she's a great character!
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    That would be an awkward coupling- he's so geeky.
    Eastenders needs more black characters- they should introduce a new black family & put her with one of the sons.
    P.S. Yes- she's a great character!

But Nancy doesn't seem the type to care about whether a guy is "geeky" or not; the great thing about her is that she seems to be able to really see a person for who they are, and Tamwar is a very decent, lovely guy. I think they would be great together, personally.

I agree about Nancy needing interactions away from her family, but I have a feeling she's going to be quite heavily involved in the Dean storyline so it may not happen anytime soon.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    Nancy is my fav character atm, I agree with you op.
  • ImOnlyWeeImOnlyWee Posts: 11,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's my fave! She definitely needs to interact with more people AND a storyline of her own.

I'd go as far to say she's already my favourite character ever.
  • lloys-strachanlloys-strachan Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nancy is a great character and the actress is very natural.

I hope they don't hook her up with Dexter... Can't see what either of them have in common and the guy who plays Dex is just awful.
  • DCM10DCM10 Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nancy is a lovely character and she just keeps on getting better in the show. I have no problems if she gets together with Dexter as I think they make a good couple with plenty of options for storylines.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nancy is a great character and the actress is very natural.

I hope they don't hook her up with Dexter... Can't see what either of them have in common and the guy who plays Dex is just awful.

Totally agree with this post. Nancy deserves better than cringy Dexter.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    Totally agree with this post. Nancy deserves better than cringy Dexter.

What the hell would TPTB lumber a wonderful young character like Nancy with the appalling Dexter?

The only thing Dexter deserves is the axe. :D
  • ClackersClackers Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was watching an interview with Nancy's actor and Sam Strike on YouTube yesterday, and she looks nothing like her character in EE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KDbOpvVB3w

She actually looked pretty hot in the interview, as did Sam tbh. ;-)

I like the Nancy character, along with Mick and that old codger, they are the only Carters that have any relevance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Clackers wrote: »
    I was watching an interview with Nancy's actor and Sam Strike on YouTube yesterday, and she looks nothing like her character in EE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KDbOpvVB3w

She actually looked pretty hot in the interview, as did Sam tbh. ;-)

I like the Nancy character, along with Mick and that old codger, they are the only Carters that have any relevance.

Minus all that horrid make-up.