The Simon Cowell Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Should be more photos this weekend. Will be interesting to see whether Kerching shows up in Cannes.

The Saula show is a big part of USXF. I vote that they WON'T. To change the relationship is to change the chemistry between them. My guess is that if the ratings are bad and I don't think they will be...that either Nicole or Paula will be gone and Mariah will be there.
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kakieanne wrote: »
    Should be more photos this weekend. Will be interesting to see whether Kerching shows up in Cannes.

The Saula show is a big part of USXF. I vote that they WON'T. To change the relationship is to change the chemistry between them. My guess is that if the ratings are bad and I don't think they will be...that either Nicole or Paula will be gone and Mariah will be there.

i agree with that, a lot of saula is based on speculation and if they became a couple it would end the fun to a degree, so would he want to take that chance?. I don't think it will fail either but if it did i think Nicole would be the one to go .
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually want him to marry Kerching
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    I actually want him to marry Kerching

Yes it would be worth it just for the wedding photos. Her in a virginal white dress with her tits bursting out of it , grabbing hold of his wrist and him standing there like he had just had a rectal exam. Can the happy couple please say cheese for the wedding photographs :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Yes it would be worth it just for the wedding photos. Her in a virginal white dress with her tits bursting out of it , grabbing hold of his wrist and him standing there like he had just had a rectal exam. Can the happy couple please say cheese for the wedding photographs :D:D

LOL!:D That would be a copy of OK! worth buying ;)
    Forum Member

I'M STILL LAUGHING.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Mish updated her facebook picture. Just wonder where is she?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/275950_100002271098777_3808650_n.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/275950_100002271098777_3808650_n.jpg

EW! Not flattering at all.
    Forum Member
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    EW! Not flattering at all.

She looks so tan!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks so tan!!!

Yes! and she also looks horrible with blonder hair. there is a reason some people are born with naturally very dark hair and should keep it that way and she (along with me!) need to keep it that way!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is that the fake account? there is one apparently. It dosen't look like her :confused:

I thought she had been tied to an anchor and dropped in the English Channel ( only joking :D ) i thnk :eek:
    Forum Member
    Is that the fake account? there is one apparently. It dosen't look like her :confused:

I thought she had been tied to an anchor and dropped in the English Channel ( only joking :D ) i thnk :eek:

I dunno know. The hair colour and style are different and so is the make-up. But when you really look at her face...it does look like her.:confused: New look for a new life???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dosen't make up for the lack of holiday moobs :(
    but it's better than nothing :D
    starts on page 17

http://www.execdigital.com/magazines/4902
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dosen't make up for the lack of holiday moobs :(
    but it's better than nothing :D
    starts on page 17

http://www.execdigital.com/magazines/4902

News has become strangely quiet with under a month to the US launch. I guess it will all start from now onwards as September approaches. Nice pic of Simon with LA on page 20 of that article.

Just came across this analysis of Simon. Slightly out of date, but worth a look. I like what the Heat journo had to say about him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzjZrCnxVYg
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    News has become strangely quiet with under a month to the US launch. I guess it will all start from now onwards as September approaches. Nice pic of Simon with LA on page 20 of that article.

Just came across this analysis of Simon. Slightly out of date, but worth a look. I like what the Heat journo had to say about him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzjZrCnxVYg

Thanks for posting that Mich - quite a nice little segment. I used to talk to Mark on Twitter quite a lot and he always had interesting things to say about Simon. The man knows a lot :D .

My new career I think, shall be a Heat reporter, purely so I can have Simon's phone number and ring up for a little chat now and then :D.

Its been a disappointing summer with no topless mince down the prom in Wham tribute clobber this year :( . Lets hope we are rewarded more as the big run up to XF starts. Id like to see the return of that pin stripe suit he used to wear on Idol. *Fond memories* :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mmmm pinstripe suit :p that is a good look!!

I need some new hot pics to cheer me up in the very boring hospital!
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Major holiday weekend coming up in the US. Don't plan on seeing much attention paid before Tuesday.
    Forum Member
    Checked Sinitta's twitter page this morning and there were a number of tweets from her. One of them said that she was still on the boat with Simon and there was music, work, love and laughter.

Checked her twitter page again a few minutes ago and her tweets from this morning have all disappeared.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kakieanne wrote: »
    Checked Sinitta's twitter page this morning and there were a number of tweets from her. One of them said that she was still on the boat with Simon and there was music, work, love and laughter.

Checked her twitter page again a few minutes ago and her tweets from this morning have all disappeared.:confused:

Oh dear, Snit said something she shouldn't have again :D:D

Not much point having a press blackout then Snit telling everyone whats going on ;)
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, Snit said something she shouldn't have again :D:D

Not much point having a press blackout then Snit telling everyone whats going on ;)

Still there!
    sinittaofficial Sinitta

@DiscoIgor still on the boat with S, loving the way the world stops but music,work, love and laughter continues on here! Miss you x
    19 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should be back now, he is expected at the Savoy tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dexydal wrote: »
    He should be back now, he is expected at the Savoy tonight.

You are very well informed, who's he going with ;)
    Forum Member
    You are very well informed, who's he going with ;)

Mish??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mish??

As if :rolleyes: :D
    Forum Member
    As if :rolleyes: :D

Really?? I don't think so.