Big Brother Canada 2 - Episode 21 - Instant Eviction/HoH - 2am - 21 April 2014

124»

Comments

• freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    Drama with no veto and the votes very predictable with Jon and Rachelle? It was a foregone conclusion. The only drama was who would win the HoH, and the aftermath was the rather boringly safe nomination of the gremlins. And shutting Neda away was without any purpose at all except to deny any strategy talk, which again made it less interesting.

The gremlins had to go at one point, and this was a dramatic episode? Lots of arguing etc. and Neda figuring out who to nominate was tense. Idg why people say it's boring when it definitely isnt
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freddieaxl wrote: »
    Yeah, but Sabrina has said some very nasty things i.e. saying Neda had a "dirty a** vagina", starting the "creepzilla" thing about Heather...

It was kind of out of order but Sabrina has said similar; like when she said Ika threatened her and attacked her on the stairs when in reality she just brushed past her. If he is removed for it, Sabrina should be removed for that.

And no they havent, but I think 4? (Justin, Scott, Chima, Willie) have been removed from the US version.

Goddess Chima!!!! <333 :D

She was TV gold.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The producers seemed to revel in the controversy of Paul early on, maybe hoping it would help the ratings like the controversy in the US show probably did last year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Goddess Chima!!!! <333 :D

She was TV gold.

I loved Chima too! I hope she comes back for an all-star season but I highly doub it. In all honesty I probably would've been as p**sed as she was when Jeff ruined her HoH...
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Chima too! I hope she comes back for an all-star season but I highly doub it. In all honesty I probably would've been as p**sed as she was when Jeff ruined her HoH...

It was a disgrace. Happy Kevin got Jeff out. Even though I wanted Jordan to win.

The Coup De'tait is just the worst twist they have.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boring? Are you kidding! Were we watching the same episode? so much drama!

I don't get why so many people are calling the show boring now Allison has left...did she really add anything?
    Totally boring.
    Neda and Jon are awful and dull to watch,Adel is an annoying person who has not made 1 big move to deserve to be in final 5.
    Rachelle is just nothing.
    Sabrina is playing too hard and Heather is just Heather.
    The series is all but over with now,live feeds will be extremely dull and who really cares which of these lot win now? Canadas vote is just a long line of poor twists this season.

For me the series pretty much finished with this show.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SG-1 wrote: »
    Totally boring.
    Neda and Jon are awful and dull to watch,Adel is an annoying person who has not made 1 big move to deserve to be in final 5.
    The series is all but over with now,live feeds will be extremely dull and who really cares which of these lot win now? Canadas vote is just a long line of poor twists this season.

Adel, Heather, Jon and Neda are the most popular this series - the majority of viewers will love that they've made it to the end. The four of them have dominated the online polls all series (alongside Ika and Allison).

Live feed might be a little boring but it always is at this stage, isn't it? It all comes down to the competitions now - alliances take a back seat and there's little game talk to be had.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    I could understand someone finding Jon rather mediocre or underwhelming or just wanting him out because he's the fave to win, but he seems way too laid-back and likeable to be judged as awful. But I guess it's just about personal opinion.

Though every week it seems like there's always people saying that it's going to be boring because it's obvious what's going to happen, yet something different always happens to what is expected. Then we get onto the next week and repeat the same sequence.

I find this one of the most likeable groups in a while. I even find Sabrina likeable sometimes or at least entertaining.
    Plus no-one can for sure say what's going to happen, the Sloppy Seconds are going to have to start taking out eachother. Who knows how far Neda will want to take Jon? Or even how far Sabrina can get?
    I'm personally rooting for Neda and she could be booted next week for playing too hard, or she could reach the final and either win due to earning the respect of the jury or lose in a close vote.
    I guess I'll look forward to it at least.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SG-1 wrote: »
    Totally boring.

Sabrina at least has some character even if it's not all that nice, and Heather is likeable in some ways. But that isn't enough to get excited for me either. If it's just about competitions now rather than strategy that's pretty weak as we have to wait days to see the competitions anyway, and this style of BB is in theory supposed to be about strategy. The reality is though BB strategy tends to be a bit watered down, it's not that cut throat and it's more just who people are with from the start.

Adel is just annoying, somehow Arlie though he was over the top as well was at least more worthwhile as a HG, he played a game in there at least. Heather pretty much just had to go behind Jon and Neda, at least Allison had to negotiate with both sides. Rachelle has pretty much floated through behind Sabrina. It's so stupid of Adel not to target Jon and Neda he really needs to go quick. It's as stupid as people not targetting Jillian and Emmit last year. This stupid watered down gameplay is what weakens this style of BB and makes some victories just seem too damn easy.

The only dramatic part was the fall of the first five alliance and that was a while back now. The ongoing Survivor season has been way better.
    Forum Member
    I can understand people wanting to stick with their allies until it's just their clique remaining and then hoping to win the HOHs and vetos, rather than handing the game to their rivals and the people they dislike because they wanted to make a big move.
    I don't think Adel has any trust in Sabrina to honour any agreement or deal they would make if he were to not put her up. I think he'd much prefer to be voted out by Jon/Neda than Sabrina/Rachelle. I know I would lol
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can understand people wanting to stick with their allies until it's just their clique remaining and then hoping to win the HOHs and vetos, rather than handing the game to their rivals and the people they dislike because they wanted to make a big move.
    I don't think Adel has any trust in Sabrina to honour any agreement or deal they would make if he were to not put her up. I think he'd much prefer to be voted out by Jon/Neda than Sabrina/Rachelle. I know I would lol

Its just poor game play though. Canadians don't seem to be the best at BB. 2 years in a row it looks like a showmance (yes I said it Jon and Neda are a showmance) will get at least to the final 3. When does this ever happen in BBUS being in a showmance pretty much means at least one of you will be evicted early. In BBCAN it seems to carry no target what so ever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    Its just poor game play though. Canadians don't seem to be the best at BB. 2 years in a row it looks like a showmance (yes I said it Jon and Neda are a showmance) will get at least to the final 3. When does this ever happen in BBUS being in a showmance pretty much means at least one of you will be evicted early. In BBCAN it seems to carry no target what so ever.

The HG's only realised Jon and Neda were a duo when they won back-to-back HoH's and they couldn't do anything about it...

All the people who wanted to target them got evicted one by one. If Adel wasn't an idiot, he would've targeted them this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone tell me why people don't like Neda? She plays the game, she's very nice, it ISN'T rigged for her*.

(*the instant eviction wasn't just randomly formulated for her, the Canada's HoH didn't assist her, Arlie flipping did. And still, those are grasping-at-straws reasons)
    Forum Member
    Badmk wrote: »

In the first series the others were very unlucky that Jemmett won alternate HOHs over and over again, things could have been different if someone else had won at least one HOH during those last few weeks. The last time someone else (Andrew) was HOH they still had Gary, Alec, Peter and Topaz in the house, so getting rid of his own allies instead of any of them would have been a bad move.

At the moment we're only up to the final 6 so there's no guarantee it's going to happen again. Personally I don't see Jon and Neda as a showmance, they're more like brother and sister and much less dependent on eachother. One of them could easily go next week if someone else wins HOH. It's not even certain that they will take eachother all the way. Although Sabrina telling everyone that Heather is getting all their jury votes has probably made a Jon/Neda final 2 even more likely as it makes going to the end with Heather much less appealing.
    Forum Member
    Can anyone tell me why people don't like Neda? She plays the game, she's very nice, it ISN'T rigged for her*.

(*the instant eviction wasn't just randomly formulated for her, the Canada's HoH didn't assist her, Arlie flipping did. And still, those are grasping-at-straws reasons)

True. Infact they've taken things away from her too.
    The HOH for the instant eviction was supposed to win the Jemmett strategy talk when they moved to the secret room, but they changed that after Neda won.

They then decided it would go to the veto winner later on in the week, which...(spoiler about the veto in the following episode)
    Neda won it anyway lol