EASTENDERS Lacey Turner caught on CCTV!!

Comments

• bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guccinara wrote:
    yeah she probly did it on purpose, lets face it celebrity sex tapes are all the rage these days arent they.

how long b4 they'll be selling copies on the internet? :rolleyes:

Perhaps, on pay-per-view :eek: :(
  • misterbigalowmisterbigalow Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    It will be illegal if the vid ends up on the net or copies of it get sold, as she's only 17...darn :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    wouldnt be surprised if this story had been placed in the papers, after all arent ee trying to make stacey the new kat?

maybe they want the public to see her as a grown up so she can get all the gritty storylines kat used to get?

maybe im being cynical???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how long it will be till she is photographed indulging in the obligatory cocaine session :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the whole story is a cynically concocted publicity stunt to take the audience's attention away from Ross & Rebekah's recent bad press.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A right soucy **** :p
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    McPhee wrote:
    ... It's a shame for her it got in the papers, but you can't live life with regrets!
    Of course you can. Most people do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.
  • RelugusRelugus Posts: 12,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the whole story is a cynically concocted publicity stunt to take the audience's attention away from Ross & Rebekah's recent bad press.

Exactly.

Those were my thoughts almost the instant I saw the headline. I knew it was the Sun before I even glanced at the red top.
    I personally cannot understand how an actor can be married to a newspaper editor who muckrakes against his colleagues.

CCTV...it seems to be everywhere...no where to hide...how like a Police State...a state policed by tabloid hacks. :mad:

Always take your mother to showbiz shindigs, I say (unless your name is Hamlet). :)

I think this will blow over pretty quickly (it may already be doing so), she just needs to knuckle down and focus on her work, and guard her privacy like a hawk. It's her talent that has fueled her rising star more than anything else, so she can just let her work on EE speak for her which is what she has been doing very successfully.
  • winactivewinactive Posts: 2,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No such thing as bad publicity!
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    winactive wrote:
    No such thing as bad publicity!

Ulrika Jonsson might not agree with you just now :(
  • winactivewinactive Posts: 2,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Ulrika Jonsson might not agree with you just now :(

Ulrika-ka-ka-ka would agree with me anytime!
  • RelugusRelugus Posts: 12,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt this will do her much long-term damage at all. I am sure she is horrified by this and I seriously doubt she will get into trouble again. She has a long pattern of good behaviour, with only one stupid incident of bad behaviour.

She has not been in EE this week, nor this coming week I think, as she had Gastric flu in September (and she should now be glad she was ill then), which means by the time of her return at the beginning of December, many will have forgotten the whole silly incident, and it won't permeate the audience's perception of Stacey.

Another advantage is that Stacey's December storyline revolves around her relationship with her mother; nice and meaty and gritty and far removed from all the sauce, enabling her to shift focus.

BTW Can't help feeling her "boyfriend" set her up. :(
  • Dr.PhloxDr.Phlox Posts: 2,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you see here on Children In Need last night - she had a little dig at herself! "Just don't get filmed doing it...."

:D

DP
  • misterbigalowmisterbigalow Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    I laughed at that, yeah, but apparently it was coincidental, and was about Kat getting filmed by Andy Hunter. Massive coincidence though, haha!
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McPhee wrote:
    Good on her. I've done similar things in my own life...occasionally. Risky sex is fun. You only live once! :D

I agree. Never tried a hotel corridor, but several beaches! Never fancied the mile-high club, though, these airplane toilets really aren't big enough!
  • topcat2topcat2 Posts: 6,265
    Forum Member
    So thats what the children in need comment was about then I did wonder
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stupid little tart that'll teach her.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really surprised that they never knew about that CCTV, or the fact that they never noticed it either. When i'm casually walking around places, I can quite easily spot CCTV cameras, so how they never managed to spot this baffles me a bit. Unless maybe they were too caught up with each other to even think about looking around for anyone, let alone a CCTV camera.

They certainly didn't appear to be ambarassed when the sun shot them at the table, unless they just got her on the surprise maybe, just enough time to turn around type of thing.
  • GonzoTheGreatGonzoTheGreat Posts: 4,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McPhee wrote:
    Well if her parents love her, then I'm sure they won't disown her or anything. She's 17 and she should be having fun, I can't condemn her at all. It's a shame for her it got in the papers, but you can't live life with regrets!

The point is she is a public figure, and a role model, working for the nations public broadcaster (paid for by our license fee). When she signed her Eastenders contract she agreed to behave in a respactable manor that didn't bring the show or her employers into disrepute. She has broken this and therefore i can codemn her. If she didn't want to be held in this regard or to this contract then she could have just turned down the job and not signed the contract. It was her choice!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nats_x wrote:
    stupid little tart that'll teach her.
    If a male soap star had been caught doing similar, would that be your reaction?

And have you never had a spontaneous moment of passion?
  • Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    What a classy girl. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If a male soap star had been caught doing similar, would that be your reaction?

And have you never had a spontaneous moment of passion?

Well I wouldn't call him a stupid little tart but yes, I would have the same opinion of him. And yes I have had spontaneous moments of passion but I can I am not famous and do not really have to think about the consequences if I got caught on CCTV! :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    The point is she is a public figure, and a role model, working for the nations public broadcaster (paid for by our license fee). When she signed her Eastenders contract she agreed to behave in a respactable manor that didn't bring the show or her employers into disrepute. She has broken this and therefore i can codemn her. If she didn't want to be held in this regard or to this contract then she could have just turned down the job and not signed the contract. It was her choice!

I think there are loads of EE actors and actresses over the years that have brought the show into disrepute, she is just one of a long line.

She didnt seem too bothered about it on Children In Need, she even joked about it....

The little madam. :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is this "respactable manor" of modern virtuousness? Cloud cuckoo land?