LUSH - Important News read this if you have ordered online !!!!!

2»

Comments

• gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    Lemonhunny wrote: »
    Try Bomb Cosmetics - guaranteed safe website, with no card details stored! Their products are far superior to Lush.

Their stuff looks lovely I'll be giving them a try :)
  • wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,770
    Forum Member
    Lush have adjusted the message on the website slightly - apparently, they've gone with the October-January timeframe as they can't be exactly sure when the hack happened and want to alert as many customers as possible.
  • LemonhunnyLemonhunny Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The very cynical side of me wonders at the timing of the press release of the statement.

Mark Constantine got an MBE (or something) in the new years honours.

Bet they wouldn't have wanted the news of the web hack to get out before that was all announced! :eek:
  • LemonhunnyLemonhunny Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toastie wrote: »
    Are you a shareholder? :D:D

Seriously thanks for mentioning this, I have googled and had a look at their website. Things are much cheaper so will probably give them try sometime and see how they compare.:)

Sorry, I didn't see this post till today :) I don't like ignoring people.

No, I'm not a shareholder of anything unfortunately.

But I do live near Lush headquarters, and I've been privvy to things that don't get heard by the general public.

It's amazing what people tell you with a few drinks inside them! Hence I found the other website I've linked to when I refused to use Lush any longer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    Lemonhunny wrote: »
    http://cart.bombcosmetics.co.uk/

For a safe and secure website where NO CARD DETAILS ARE KEPT ONLINE, try this one.

Beautiful products, far superior to Lush. And cheaper!

I may be a tad biased because my son is a director :)

Lol shameless :D
  • wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,770
    Forum Member
    Has anyone heard when Lush's website will be up and running again?
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,707
    Forum Member
    I had £30 taken from my bank account on monday for o2 mobile top ups and had to cancel my card. I guess I now know how my details were stolen!

I had exactly the same was it 02 Slough by any chance. Last time i deal with Lush if they can be so flippant with my information
  • toastietoastie Posts: 2,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have been advised today that my card has been cloned, thankfully HSBC noticed before any unauthorised transactions were made on it.
    I have used the Lush site only once, it was early November so it looks like their October to January estimate was not far off.

What a pain in the arse! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive just had the same. 30£ taken out today for an 02 top up. Grrr.