collect+

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone else had anything 'delivered' by this company.

I'd never heard of them before.
i ordered a tablet pc from Amazon and it was to be delivered by them, looked on their website on Tuesday night and the parcel was on it's way.

Wednesday, i have to go into hospital for urgent surgery and ended up being in 'till Friday,

Got home Friday evening, still no parcel, looked on website it said they tried to deliver at 11:30am and it would be rescheduled.

'I'll get in touch with them on Monday' I thought.

Today- I opened the back door and there it was on the floor just chucked over the gate, bear in mind it'd been pissing down most of yesterday.

Was there a note to say where it was? Was there balls!

Comments

• Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    make a complaint
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    make a complaint

Have done, I don't usually bother but it pissed me off big time.
  • HazzaGrazzaHazzaGrazza Posts: 2,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't collect+ mean it's delivered to a local news agents / corner shop? I just got my Asos order delivered by collect+ and it asks you to enter your postcode to find the local collect+ points.
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Collect+ is a Yodel operation, so I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised if it's unreliable:

http://www.yodel.co.uk/sending/our-services/less-than-10-parcels-to-send-%28collectplus%29.aspx

Admittedly, though, I have used it a couple of times, once to send an eBay sale and another time for an Amazon return, and it seemed to work OK.

(It does home deliveries as well as to local stores.)
  • rickrickrickyrickrickricky Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    They delivered it without a signature? Thats strange.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They delivered it without a signature? Thats strange.

That's what I thought. I don't use the back door much, but for some reason opened it today or it'd still be lying there now.
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    I bought a couple of wheel bearings online yesterday, had an email and a tracking number and a receipt.
    They were delivered this morning before 10 am, like they said they would be.All good stuff.

3 hours later I had 2 emails from yodel and 2 texts and a voice message , apologising for not delivering them and the texts were to say 'sorry we missed you when we called to deliver'.

Bless.
  • RickWhiteRickWhite Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was better when royal mail were soley responsible