Options

Eastenders - 25th to the 29th - Which Storyline did you enjoy?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
Forum Member
Which storyline did you enjoy most this week?

Cindy giving birth with Ian by her side
Denise finding out about Ian and leaving him
The apologise from Cora to the Carters
Lola and peter breaking up
peter confessing he loves lauren
Linda leaving to take care of her mother...

Also which storyline are you looking forward to thats coming up?

Comments

• Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cindy giving birth was brilliant - Mimi and Adam was both amazing.

I'm really looking forward to Dean's storyline coming to the forefront, whether that be his obsession with Linda or if they finally make him discuss his feelings and how prison affected him. I'm also looking forward to seeing Stacey return as I think we'll see a more mature Stacey who just wants to do the best for Lily.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree with Stacey as Lacey Turner is an amazing actress i cant wait to see what storylines they do with her,
    I'm also looking forward to the Phil/Shirley/Sharon storyline coming to the end
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cindy birth considering I was miffed when she arrived at this the beginning of the episode. I thought she was going to monopolise what should've been Denise/Ian aftermath. It was depicted really well future and past linked seamlessly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i didnt like mimi when she arrived first but i think she did really well in thursdays episode
  • Options
    lovinglifelovinglife Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    I thoroughly enjoyed Cindy's joy of becoming a mother, the way Ian mentioned Lou was lovely. Also, I have loved the scenes where Denise found out Ian's lies-that doof-doof!!

I am looking forward to a number of upcoming, and on-going storylines, including the blossom of Dean's new storyline. Also, the climax of Pharon's wedding, Carol's fight against breast cancer, the many secrets and lies of Charlie Cotton. And, of course 'Who Killed Lucy'. Also the Slater/Moon fire has great potential, if played out right.

Many thanks.
    lovinglife
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I cannot wait fro Charlie's storyline to happen too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also has Linda left permanently ?
  • Options
    wizardtwizardt Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The return of Nick Cotton, the conclusion of Phil/Sharon and the Shirley/Mick reveal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wizardt wrote: »
    The return of Nick Cotton, the conclusion of Phil/Sharon and the Shirley/Mick reveal.

completely forgot about that. I wonder how it will be reveled
  • Options
    wizardtwizardt Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ironman23 wrote: »
    completely forgot about that. I wonder how it will be reveled

I've been thinking about this a lot and IIRC, only 3 people know about Shirley and Mick right? Aunt Babe, Sylvie and Phil? I have a feeling that Sylvie will turn up and reveal all to Mick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope not, as i think that will ruin it. I want shirley and stan to have an argument over it and mick overhears or something similiar to that
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Absolutely loved Denise finding out about Ian and the way she handled it.
    Loved Raine...Tanya is a fabulous actor.
    Mimi did well, but I thought the episode dragged.

Looking forward to Stacey's return, the fire and Phil turning the tables on Sharon.