1235»

Comments

• Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suniil wrote: »
    another trap to make performer nervous!

There are about four of them. I think he will cope. ;)
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    There are about four of them. I think he will cope. ;)

~The stage itself has stairs so that nothing to get anyone's knickers in a twist really. Whats this I hear that Rihanna's following him on twitter;)
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If those were true... Matt wouldn't even make the top 10 if he won... Biffy Clyro are too amazing to be churned out with the awful cretins that download music that gets to number 1 these days.

LOL with amount ofd fans he has he would makie it in oneday;)
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they're definitely singing that and their doing a remix of another song :)

Thanks for confirming one of my spoilers. Interesting to see if the others are true now. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt has this in the bag. Amazing song and not that many of the X Factor audience will know it so to them it'll practically be an original song
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    ~The stage itself has stairs so that nothing to get anyone's knickers in a twist really. Whats this I hear that Rihanna's following him on twitter;)

She is indeed, just checked that out :) Wowzas.
  • Options
    marinamaumarinamau Posts: 4,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pharoah wrote: »
    Matt has this in the bag. Amazing song and not that many of the X Factor audience will know it so to them it'll practically be an original song
    I also believe that. And I agree with the rest of the post too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show has been on 5 months and they still can't write an original song for the winner. How pathetic as usual!! This show is rubbish.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    RogerMilla wrote: »
    The show has been on 5 months and they still can't write an original song for the winner. How pathetic as usual!! This show is rubbish.

I agree an original song would be better (at least Shayne Ward's That's My Goal was a new song) but at least they've made the effort this year to give each finalist a song that suits them.