Options

mcfly completely pointless guests

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good idea to have them open up the show. Dreadful idea to have them on the panel.
  • Options
    QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »

Just fans of the show

Ahh, ta. Simples!

Loved how Rylan spotted them behind the mirror and thought he was hallucinating. Hope that makes the main show tomorrow (I'm such a Rylan ****, lol).
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really enjoyed them tonight, nice chaps and actually sounded great performing live!

McFly rock!
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh, ta. Simples!

Loved how Rylan spotted them behind the mirror and thought he was hallucinating. Hope that makes the main show tomorrow (I'm such a Rylan ****, lol).

:):)

Me too LOL!
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing against them but you were never going to get much out them apart from dude cool awsome etc.

I much prefer bots when likes of kate walsh ian lee and the ones who really watch the show come on
  • Options
    callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them. but they didnt really know what she was talking about & had nothing to contribute in terms of opinions of the show.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    I really enjoyed them tonight, nice chaps and actually sounded great performing live!

McFly rock!

I agree they sound great live and are nice lads, oh and play musical instruments and write music so talented also:)
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Nothing against them but you were never going to get much out them apart from dude cool awsome etc.

I much prefer bots when likes of kate walsh ian lee and the ones who really watch the show come on

Would you prefer Pete Burns and Lauren Harries?

I thought tonight's show made a pleasant change from the usual toilet humour this show churns out. I don't even know them very well, but they seemed okay.
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Lol at the OP as I thought they were a breath of fresh air and different to previous guests, I would have them on all the time given the chance and laughed when Dougie said mr Emma Willis. Thought they were very articulate to be fair.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Easily the best BOTS guests ever. A hell of a lot better than some of the tack they ususally get.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Got nothing against McFly at all, in fact I think they're pretty good musicians but what have they got to do with BB?!

do they have to be related to bb? i thought that show was for peoples thoughts on the show?
  • Options
    QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    girlni wrote: »
    do they have to be related to bb? i thought that show was for peoples thoughts on the show?

I wouldn't know cause I've never seen it before. Plus at the time of writing, i think they were just performing so i didnt make the connection. But it's been explained now. :)
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they were lovely - very talented guys, I love their music :) Dougie's adorable, I get why he won I'm a Celeb.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Loved them on tonights show!
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member

In a boxing ring - yes!:D
  • Options
    Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    Who in their right mind wouldn't?
  • Options
    Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice songs but wasted too much time on them.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I liked them. I thought their "interacting" with Rylan was fun, and they brought the natural jokes. Danny with his Banghard was funny.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrJames wrote: »
    Easily the best BOTS guests ever. A hell of a lot better than some of the tack they ususally get.
    I disagree.

They might be famous and I am a fan of McFly, really good music but they didn't bring anything to the show bar the music.

They should have just done the music and had a normal panel with Jamie East and a few other people to discuss the housemates. What was the point of them being on the panel? We didn't get any real opinions on any of them because they had no views. Just on the show to promote themselves which is fair enough.

But they are far from being the best guests on BOTS who actually contribute by talking about the show and the people in the house.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought tonight's show made a pleasant change from the usual toilet humour this show churns out. I don't even know them very well, but they seemed okay.
    To be honest, I personally would have preferred Pete Burns at least instead of McFly on the panel to you know discuss the show and the housemates and give opinions on it.
  • Options
    Parker LevesonParker Leveson Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    Cannot stand him with the lisp, he should be banned from television.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    McFly or Natalie Cassidy, Kirk Norcross, Kerry Katona etc :confused: I don't see the problem it's rare to see many major insights from the panel
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Why were they practically given the whole programme to showoff? It was supposed to be about Big Brother not them.
    Boring. :mad:
  • Options
    Phil O'SopherPhil O'Sopher Posts: 1,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there was 3.5 minutes of McFly, on a programme which should have dealt with CBB. It would have been enough to just let them talk as they were pleasant enough. Why on earth did we have to hear that full song? I found it annoying. I'd rather have seen more clips from the house. Tut.
    ;):)
  • Options
    nobabydaddynobabydaddy Posts: 2,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed McFly :D:D