god people with a left hand agenda are quite vile :(

What do you mean PrestonAl?
  • Options
    tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PrestonAl wrote: »
    god people with a left hand agenda are quite vile :(
    Yes, please explain, because I am not seeing it.
  • Options
    OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mail lie and distort the truth in order to stir up hatred against the poorest and weakest in society, shock!!!
    NOT, why is anyone even surprised? they are SCUM,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We know this, but what worries me are the millions who swallow their rubbish and its influence on Government policy.

The kind of 'creature' that swallows this filth, believe it because they want to believe it, and certainly don't need the Daily hate Mail to provide them with their '5 minute hate' everyday, if Das Mail didn't provide it they would find it elsewhere,
  • Options
    simonl87simonl87 Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The kind of 'creature' that swallows this filth, believe it because they want to believe it, and certainly don't need the Daily hate Mail to provide them with their '5 minute hate' everyday, if Das Mail didn't provide it they would find it elsewhere,

You seem quite full of hate yourself.
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sue them for telling the truth?

I don't know why you bother coming in benefits threads you know all your comments do is irritate people who are struggling with life and the system.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    simonl87 wrote: »

when it comes to Tories you don't know the half of it,
  • Options
    gummy mummygummy mummy Posts: 26,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Benefits and Work will be suing the DM over that article, it is absolutely disgraceful

Anyone can read the forum there without paying. It is full of desperately ill and scared people.

It is absolutely NOT about advising people how to milk the system.

I just read their money back policy too, more outright lies from the DM.

With many welfare advisors being made redundant and Citizens Advice trying to operate with reduced funding and an overwhelming growth in people seeking their help, the Benefits and Work website is a godsend to people struggling to understand the complex system and terrified about their future.

It is disgusting but I doubt they will be able to sue the individual who wrote the report because very conveniently the name of whoever did write it has not been published, all it says is that it is a 'Mail on Sunday reporter'
  • Options
    Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've seen that site provides people with information that prevents the government from riding roughshod over them.

They made people aware of their rights over Universal job match and the bedroom tax too.

No wonder ze government machine is now launching an attack on it.

Everything in this life should be questioned, this government thinks no one has a right to question it.

No matter what political colour you are, no one should support a government not being held to question and it closing down every avenue anyone can do so.
  • Options
    walkabouterwalkabouter Posts: 568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    I don't know why you bother coming in benefits threads you know all your comments do is irritate people who are struggling with life and the system.

I don't know why you keep telling people when and where they can post.

Anyone who thinks they can sue the DM for telling the truth is bonkers.
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What truth is that? The benefits and work offer useful advice to disabled people, no different to what the Citizens Advice Bureau do. I haven't used it but lots of people do.
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member

the Daily Mail doesn't know the meaning of the word truth, they understand the words, hate & bigotry very well
  • Options
    tim59tim59 Posts: 47,188
    Forum Member

And why does the DM think its wrong the a site can help people claim what they are entitled to in law. This site only uses the same information that the CAB, and wefare rights use, and the DWP themselfs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Anyone who thinks they can sue the DM for telling the truth is bonkers

And what about those who agree with this DM reporter that it is wrong to give help to those who are in need of help.

What are they ?
  • Options
    Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mail lie and distort the truth in order to stir up hatred against the poorest and weakest in society, shock!!!
    NOT, why is anyone even surprised? they are SCUM,

Indeed.

Another day, another '2 minutes of hate' directed at the vulnerable by the Tory minions. They've got to get their daily dose.
  • Options
    tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because the Daily Mail never lies and makes mistakes, do they..?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-2024243/Soci-t-G-n-rale.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-2298631/Clarifications-corrections.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-2296075/Clarifications-corrections.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-2288115/Corrections-clarifications.html

I could carry on doing this all day, but the point remains. The Mail lies, makes mistakes and then publishes a small correction hidden away later on.
  • Options
    barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Wrong site to pick on, they'll probably sue them as its run by a barrister and lawyer.
  • Options
    walkabouterwalkabouter Posts: 568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barrcode88 wrote: »
    Wrong site to pick on, they'll probably sue them as its run by a barrister and lawyer.

As yet nobody has come up with a reason they could sue the DM.
    It's fairly desperate stuff from the Left.
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am a member of that site and it is not the truth. If it were not for the fact that I don't want to get banned there are a few other things I would like to say to you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    simonl87 wrote: »

Hate for people that feed off the pain of others is not a bad thing.
  • Options
    guypdguypd Posts: 2,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh YAAWN to the DS scrounger screamers in full flow on Easter Day. :D
    The website simply offers guidance to people regarding what is for many a very daunting and scary process. It advises people how to get their entitlement and does not encourage people to "milk" the disabled benefits system.

Yup, agreed it's daunting to be screwing the system. Must help no end to have a website telling you how to do it without breaking the rules. I'm in there right now, pleez show me where am de muney. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    I am a member of that site and it If it were not for the fact that I don't want to get banned there are a few other things I would like to say to you.

i think there are a lot of people who are thinking the same thing ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As yet nobody has come up with a reason they could sue the DM.
    It's fairly desperate stuff from the Left.

I doubt they could sue them but only because the 'Mail on line reporter' was careful not to name the actual website they are referring to. ;)

So do you have proof of which web site they are referring to, that it actually exists and more importantly that the report is correct ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    guypd wrote: »
    Oh YAAWN to the DS scrounger screamers in full flow on Easter Day. :D

yawn to the fools who are expressing thier bigotry :yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    guypdguypd Posts: 2,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the URL?