Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    dropping in a hi there and hello, and WOW the page count has gone up since i was last in.
    video for Pasha and Katya finally done and up enjoy
    http://youtu.be/r9ehSXi1FfE
  • Options
    PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    dropping in a hi there and hello, and WOW the page count has gone up since i was last in.

Thank you so much PumpkinLove for sharing your creative talents....love it:)
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member

Amazing video Pumpkin!!!!....Well done... :) ... Such lovely words.... :) ... You are a true artist... :)
    Thanks for sharing your Pasha love with everyone.... :)
    Glad to see you back.. :)
  • Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A BIG THANK YOU to PumpkinLove :):):)

Wonderful video - music fits the dance and movement beautifully and lovely words......

I am sure Katya and Pasha will be really grateful and touched by your efforts. Perfect timing.........;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »

Wonderful video - music fits the dance and movement beautifully and lovely words......

I am sure Katya and Pasha will be really grateful and touched by your efforts. Perfect timing
    .........;):)

WORD music girl... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Thank you so much PumpkinLove for sharing your creative talents....love it:)
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Amazing video Pumpkin!!!!....Well done... :) ... Such lovely words.... ... You are a true artist... :)
    Thanks for sharing your Pasha love with everyone.... :)
    Glad to see you back.. :)
    music girl wrote: »

I am sure Katya and Pasha will be really grateful and touched by your efforts. Perfect timing.........;):)

thank you all ladies, i do want to say sorry for the length of time as it should of been done a while ago, but things have come up, as it does life gets in the way. one is VERY glad its now done and i am now moving onto the next Pasha project.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    thank you all ladies, i do want to say sorry for the length of time as it should of been done a while ago, but things have come up, as it does life gets in the way. one is VERY glad its now done and i am now moving onto the next Pasha project.

Well worth the wait.... ;)... Thanks.... :)
    Sure K& P will appreciate... :)
    Looking forward to seeing your next projects... :)

Thanks OPs .... Pasha.... :o:o

https://twitter.com/atomicswingcats/status/331888595151499265/photo/1

https://twitter.com/ElzaChandler/status/331887088016437248/photo/1
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up on the past days' posts, lovely picture Heather of you with Pasha and Katya, thanks for sharing with us.

Some great questions GG, I, like so many of us would love to know what aftershave he wears!:o:D

Thanks for all the pictures Pashulty of HRH from after the shows, so photogenic, that smile....:o

Pumpkin, as ever your talents continue to blow us all away, I really hope that Katya and Pasha get to see it, thank you for sharing with us :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks OP for this gorgeous Pasha pic...Love his gap toothed smile... :o:o:o

https://twitter.com/ab1986ai/status/331905614416601088/photo/1
  • Options
    emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks OP for this gorgeous Pasha pic...Love his gap toothed smile... :o:o:o

https://twitter.com/ab1986ai/status/331905614416601088/photo/1

Yep, the gap, the dimple, the lips, Pasha perfect indeed!:o:o

Thanks Pashulty for more Pasha goodies.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Yep, the gap, the dimple, the lips, Pasha perfect indeed!:o:o

Thanks Pashulty for more Pasha goodies.

BIB....WORD...swoon... :o:o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member

I do want to see it, can you make it available for those of us outside the UK.... Can't watch it in the US.
  • Options
    fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Pasha fans. Just popping in to say how much I enjoyed K and P's show in Yeovil last night. I hope it isn't too controversial to say, I didn't think it quite as good as last year and would have liked to see a bit more ballroom, but they were both fabulous and full of charisma and presence. They have great banter. Highlight for me was a fantastic paso (not usually my favourite dance, but this was great :)).

In the questions from the audience Katya was congratulated on her marriage and asked about her first dance with her new husband. It was a Royal Viennese Waltz apparently (but she was a bit drunk by then, so grateful that she had a champion dancer husband to lead her properly). She gave Pasha a bit of grief for missing his flight from Thailand and not being there :D. There followed what I thought was a slightly awkward moment when another member of the audience asked if Pasha had any plans to marry :eek: :D. I have no idea if he currently has a gf, but he waffled on a bit and eventually said no, marriage not important for him but he could see why old people might want to marry (looking at K :D) (wtte)

Generally, in the first half, thought Ryan and Lindsay (?) were off their game and not very sharp, but they perked up in part 2. They danced a great samba (dressed in fluorescent fringe :D) to a song music with Memphis in the title. Does anyone know what it was?

The local dance school kids did a couple of fun numbers and the audience participation (paso) was amusing and the winning lady (for her prize) just wanted to touch Pasha :eek: (and she did :D).

One little girl in her best frock asked Pasha (in the Q and A) if he could do a 'showdance lift' with her. Needless to say, he obliged (although she went very shy once she was on stage :D)
  • Options
    Abs1986Abs1986 Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Just adding my thoughts after fridgesoups review from last night in yeovil my photo is the one taken from twitter by pashulty late last night (ab1986ai) I had a great time think it was just as good as last years I agree with fridgesoup Lyndsey and Ryan were very lackluster don't think she smiled once! Although i loved their dance to memphis (no idea what movie that was from) Not very good questions don't think anyone really knew what to ask which haven't been asked loads of times before, katya was asked if she would be back on strictly this year, by the sounds of it she wont, she said we all cant be anton du beke. Thought K & P looked tired which is to be expected although they gave it everything especially pash he just makes you smile when he dances. Got the frount of the queue to wait for them after, they looked again a bit tired and fed up, think they had been rushed out by the sound of the ushers in the foyer, due to the build up of the crowd, pasha was trying to get a new pen out to sign my calendar & programme whilst katya told us what to do when we had a photo she's defiantly the bossy one :) they were lovely though & asked us what dance we enjoyed the most. I loved the night & just hope pash is back on strictly this year don't want this to be my last pasha fix of the year.
  • Options
    Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member

Amazing, you have captured the excitement and passion of their dances perfectly :)
    I'm a happy fan to represented by your fab video!
    :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    idetached wrote: »
    I do want to see it, can you make it available for those of us outside the UK.... Can't watch it in the US.

im really sorry Idetached its because of the song ive used just had a look and it says because it is copyrighted it might affect the availability and it seems it has. i can email it to you if you would like until i have a think on how to solve it without changing the music completely.
  • Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed reading the reviews about last night's show in Yeovil.

What an exhausting tour - they must all be so tired!
    Just checked - they have done just over 40 shows and another 20 or so to do!

Looking forward to hearing about the shows in Swindon - ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    Hi Pasha fans. Just popping in to say how much I enjoyed K and P's show in Yeovil last night. I hope it isn't too controversial to say, I didn't think it quite as good as last year and would have liked to see a bit more ballroom, but they were both fabulous and full of charisma and presence. They have great banter. Highlight for me was a fantastic paso (not usually my favourite dance, but this was great ).

In the questions from the audience Katya was congratulated on her marriage and asked about her first dance with her new husband. It was a Royal Viennese Waltz apparently (but she was a bit drunk by then, so grateful that she had a champion dancer husband to lead her properly). She gave Pasha a bit of grief for missing his flight from Thailand and not being there . There followed what I thought was a slightly awkward moment when another member of the audience asked if Pasha had any plans to marry . I have no idea if he currently has a gf, but he waffled on a bit and eventually said no, marriage not important for him but he could see why old people might want to marry (looking at K :D) (wtte)

Generally, in the first half, thought Ryan and Lindsay (?) were off their game and not very sharp, but they perked up in part 2. They danced a great samba (dressed in fluorescent fringe :D) to a song music with Memphis in the title. Does anyone know what it was?

The local dance school kids did a couple of fun numbers and the audience participation (paso) was amusing and the winning lady (for her prize) just wanted to touch Pasha (and she did ).

One little girl in her best frock asked Pasha (in the Q and A) if he could do a 'showdance lift' with her. Needless to say, he obliged (although she went very shy once she was on stage )

Thanks for the review fridgesoup... So glad to see you posting here again... :)

Second BIB... Dont blame the lady at all...lol.... I unstuck myself from Pash the other night with great difficulty...:o...Bless him...

Third BIB...awww....how sweet was that!!!...ovariesmelting.com

Sometimes the Q&A sessions can be quite illuminating...I always wondered why Pasha wasnt at Katya's wedding as I had fully expected him to be... He was with mum and brother in Thailand!!!!...a little more info to store away... :o

First BIB.... wonder what his waffling included...anyone care to elaborate please??.. lol... But on a more sad note...There goes my dreams of becoming Mrs Kovalev...:(:cry: ... But he hasnt mentioned any aversion to keeping women did he??...I am saved.. :D.. I could be his kept woman.... board and meal for services provided...yeah...I can see that working...Good...Pashulty sorted... ;):D
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

This is brilliant PL and the wording fits the music so well.:) Thanks for sharing. Sure Pasha and Katya will be thrilled.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Abs1986 wrote: »
    Just adding my thoughts after fridgesoups review from last night in yeovil my photo is the one taken from twitter by pashulty late last night (ab1986ai) I had a great time think it was just as good as last years I agree with fridgesoup Lyndsey and Ryan were very lackluster don't think she smiled once! Although i loved their dance to memphis (no idea what movie that was from) Not very good questions don't think anyone really knew what to ask which haven't been asked loads of times before, katya was asked if she would be back on strictly this year, by the sounds of it she wont, she said we all cant be anton du beke. Thought K & P looked tired which is to be expected although they gave it everything especially pash he just makes you smile when he dances. Got the frount of the queue to wait for them after, they looked again a bit tired and fed up, think they had been rushed out by the sound of the ushers in the foyer, due to the build up of the crowd, pasha was trying to get a new pen out to sign my calendar & programme whilst katya told us what to do when we had a photo she's defiantly the bossy one :) they were lovely though & asked us what dance we enjoyed the most. I loved the night & just hope pash is back on strictly this year don't want this to be my last pasha fix of the year.

Thanks for your review abi... I did wonder while posting the pic last night whether it was you...wasnt sure... :)
    Yeah Lindsey doesnt smile much...Loving Ryan this year though...So glad you enjoyed the show... :)..We definitely need more Pasha fix... :o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks for the links last night Pashulty.
    Really glad (and thankful) to all who have posted pics on their Twitter accounts. Keeps us Pashanistas happy!!;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Love it Pumpkin :) The music is perfect and the words are lovely. Brilliant work :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks for the links last night Pashulty.
    Really glad (and thankful) to all who have posted pics on their Twitter accounts. Keeps us Pashanistas happy!!;):D

VERY HAPPY.... :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    Hi Pasha fans. Just popping in to say how much I enjoyed K and P's show in Yeovil last night. I hope it isn't too controversial to say, I didn't think it quite as good as last year and would have liked to see a bit more ballroom, but they were both fabulous and full of charisma and presence. They have great banter. Highlight for me was a fantastic paso (not usually my favourite dance, but this was great ).
    In the questions from the audience Katya was congratulated on her marriage and asked about her first dance with her new husband. It was a Royal Viennese Waltz apparently (but she was a bit drunk by then, so grateful that she had a champion dancer husband to lead her properly). She gave Pasha a bit of grief for missing his flight from Thailand and not being there :D. There followed what I thought was a slightly awkward moment when another member of the audience asked if Pasha had any plans to marry :eek: . I have no idea if he currently has a gf, but he waffled on a bit and eventually said no, marriage not important for him but he could see why old people might want to marry (looking at K :D) (wtte)
    Generally, in the first half, thought Ryan and Lindsay (?) were off their game and not very sharp, but they perked up in part 2. They danced a great samba (dressed in fluorescent fringe) to a song music with Memphis in the title. Does anyone know what it was?
    The local dance school kids did a couple of fun numbers and the audience participation (paso) was amusing and the winning lady (for her prize) just wanted to touch Pasha :eek: (and she did :D).
    One little girl in her best frock asked Pasha (in the Q and A) if he could do a 'showdance lift' with her. Needless to say, he obliged (although she went very shy once she was on stage )

Thanks Fridgesoup for your lovely review.:)
    Not controversial at all, you were honest in saying you felt last year's was better (cannot comment as didn't see a show.:o How could I have missed such a great opportunity. Made up for it this year though.:))
    Aww the little girl got her lift from Pasha. Wish I had thought of that.:rolleyes:
    Lol winning lady just wanted to touch Pasha;can understand that totally.:o
    Thanks for informing us about why he wasn't at Katya's wedding as, like Pashulty, I wondered about that too as thought he would definitely have been invited.
This discussion has been closed.