Eastenders - Jake confides in Lauren

Comments

• RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where have i seen this recovering lush helps out of control alkie before, must be somewhere I swear I've watched it

um yeah that's right carla/peter s/l from corrie can't they think of their own work
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    RiverM wrote: »
    where have i seen this recovering lush helps out of control alkie before, must be somewhere I swear I've watched it

um yeah that's right carla/peter s/l from corrie can't they think of their own work

It's a bit different. Carla and Peter knew each other before and Carla's relationship with alcohol is slightly different to Peter's. Both Lauren and Jake are in the same boat and we also know nothing about Jake which I think makes it even more interesting.
  • RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    It's a bit different. Carla and Peter knew each other before and Carla's relationship with alcohol is slightly different to Peter's. Both Lauren and Jake are in the same boat and we also know nothing about Jake which I think makes it even more interesting.

try slip it by me eh, should of took a different approach
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait until we find out more about him.
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    RiverM wrote: »

Tell me - did you sign up to the forum just to constantly slag off EE?

It's getting monotonous now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure i buy Jake and Lauren in a romantic way - she's too young for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Lauren could like him because he understands what she's going through. It probably wouldn't last.
  • bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it gets Lauren away from Joey then I'm all for it.

As for the EastEnders copying comment, get a life. All soaps repeat storylines - how many murders, affairs, cancer plots etc... have we had? Do we just credit the soap that did it first each time?
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There will be a lot of mileage in the story as Lauren needs a higher profile as she seems underused in the show:D