Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (3)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    Thanks peppy and Pashulty.

A little glimpse of Pasha.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2013090414415/strictly-come-dancing-launch/
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Thanks peppy and Pashulty.

A little glimpse of Pasha.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2013090414415/strictly-come-dancing-launch/

Thanks Karma.... even a glimpse means a lot... ;):D:o

Thanks again Karma as I had missed this one I think... :)

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/anya-garnis-and-pasha-kovalev-attend-the-red-carpet-launch-news-photo/179452650

We have been spoilt with gorgeous pics!!! :eek::eek:... Can't wait to see these two dancing... :)
  • Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thought I would let you know that I decided to have a little drive past the studios after work, about an hour ago - so exciting to see the build up to the show tonight! :eek::D

Hundreds of people were queuing outside the building in the street - they obviously have been standing there all day long with umbrellas to shelter from the sun - 29C today in London. I wonder if they all managed to get a seat in the end.:):)

Thanks for posting all the beautiful photos from last night.
    I still find it difficult to believe that Pasha and Anya will be dancing together - so happy for them! ;);)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Just thought I would let you know that I decided to have a little drive past the studios after work, about an hour ago - so exciting to see the build up to the show tonight! :eek::D

Hundreds of people were queuing outside the building in the street - they obviously have been standing there all day long with umbrellas to shelter from the sun - 29C today in London. I wonder if they all managed to get a seat in the end.:):)

Thanks for posting all the beautiful photos from last night.
    I still find it difficult to believe that Pasha and Anya will be dancing together - so happy for them! ;);)

No sighting of the gorgeous one??:eek::eek:
    BIB... WORD :cool::D
  • Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No sign of our Pro's or the Celebs Pashulty! Probably inside getting ready - I think they all look stunning this year - no outrageous hairstyles - thank goodness!!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just watched the red button launch show... EC ruined most of it...But glimpses of goofy Pasha (with EC :rolleyes: and Anya) made it worth it... ;):p:D

Ben is overhyped but nice however Ashley seems really nice...reminds me somehow of Gethin though not as gorgeous ;):)
    Mark is a sweetheart...:)
    Natalie mentioned BrendanPashaAljaz in same breath as partner she would like... would like to see her with Aljaz.. who is very easy on the eye...;)
    Loved Rachel and Sophie as well besides Susanna.... Liked Fiona as well.. :)
    Sexy Anya...and cheeky Kevin... :)
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Thanks Karma.... even a glimpse means a lot... ;):D:o

Thanks again Karma as I had missed this one I think... :)

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/anya-garnis-and-pasha-kovalev-attend-the-red-carpet-launch-news-photo/179452650

We have been spoilt with gorgeous pics!!! :eek::eek:... Can't wait to see these two dancing... :)

Thanks for all links Pashulty, Peppy and Karma.:)
    Really gorgeous pics of Pasha:o and yes Anya looks lovely too.
    An interview with Pasha too, thanks Pashulty.
    So looking forward to seeing them dance together again.:)
  • Options
    LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kinda hope Pasha gets Rachel (she seems she could move and well looks good lol and i watched her on Countdown lol)

I watch Ashley Taylor Dawson on Hollyoaks - i kinda hoped he has Natalie (but she is out - so i guess Anya? dont know who she is but i hear talks of her and Pasha danced together and so on)

I got a feeling Aljaz the new dude has got Abby Clancy (whatever he name is)
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Lennie wrote: »
    I kinda hope Pasha gets Rachel (she seems she could move and well looks good lol and i watched her on Countdown lol)
    I watch Ashley Taylor Dawson on Hollyoaks - i kinda hoped he has Natalie (but she is out - so i guess Anya? dont know who she is but i hear talks of her and Pasha danced together and so on)
    I got a feeling Aljaz the new dude has got Abby Clancy (whatever he name is)

Maybe watch some SYTYCD routines featuring Anya. The ones with her and Pasha are the best of course!;) You will see the magic once they start dancing together Lennie.:D
    Rachel would have been good, but she is young and the favourite to win so won't be Pasha's new partner.
    So Natalie mentioned Pasha along with Brendan and Aljaz, go Natalie!:D Can see her being paired with Brendan and Aljaz with Abbey or the other way around!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    During her intro Anya said, 'I have grown to love all dance styles but I am more on the latin side' ...lol... reminded me how the gorgeous one gives the same answer on tour... :)

Now on BBC iPlayer... :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03bbbk9/Strictly_Come_Dancing_Red_Carpet_Exclusive/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Peppy, Pashulty and Karma for more pics from last night. Love them all :o:D

I have just watched the red button launch show....please no more Lisa for this series....and I really liked Sophie and Natalie ;):D....and Susanna and Deborah :eek: Not sure if Patrick and Tony know what they have let themselves in for :p

Hoping for some news later :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not being mean - but i found it to be more oldies in the line up then anything else lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    hello ladies know its been a while. want to say sorry to Pashulty did get your message but afraid couldn't remember what my user name and password combo were but I found it last night. couldn't set up a new one due to my email already being used by me.
    so we have fun times ahead, waiting for news on the pairings sorry but I cant wait. they film tonight I want to know tonight :D:D:D
  • Options
    PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Phew! Thank you TPTB you have been kind
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Phew! Thank you TPTB you have been kind

Amen to that Susie... :)
    Pasha and Rachel
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hello ladies know its been a while. want to say sorry to Pashulty did get your message but afraid couldn't remember what my user name and password combo were but I found it last night. couldn't set up a new one due to my email already being used by me.
    so we have fun times ahead, waiting for news on the pairings sorry but I cant wait. they film tonight I want to know tonight :D:D:D

Hello stranger!!! :)
    Glad you have managed to sort your account out and are back in time for some action!!!Seems like we might be busy this year ;) which should be good.... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pasha and Rachel

Lol Pashulty, I thought you would be standing by too:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lol Pashulty, I thought you would be standing by too:D

My evening has been ruined worrying .. :rolleyes::p:D
    But well worth the wait now!!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My evening has been ruined worrying .. :rolleyes::p:D

Absolutely!!!:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol Pashulty, I thought you would be standing by too
    My evening has been ruined worrying ..

lol and what are you two still doing up at this time at night? ;):p

not what I was expecting at all :eek:

'waves' to Pumpkin

Sweet Dreams :sleep::sleep::sleep: :):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    lol and what are you two still doing up at this time at night? ;):p

not what I was expecting at all :eek:

'waves' to Pumpkin

Sweet Dreams :sleep::sleep:

And what have you been up to madam?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Sweet dreams...:yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reporting for duty...
    This thread seems exactly the same as it was last year (drool, excitement, nervous energy) and I've got so much catching up to do. But in the mean time Hello to Everyone :)

I'm so pleased to have Anya on the show with Pasha! Can't wait for the pro dances.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pasha and Rachel

Woah is this true - coz man i wasnt expecting it lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    Reporting for duty...
    This thread seems exactly the same as it was last year (drool, excitement, nervous energy) and I've got so much catching up to do. But in the mean time Hello to Everyone :)

I'm so pleased to have Anya on the show with Pasha! Can't wait for the pro dances.

oooo....you naughty Monkey!!!!! Where have you been? Missed you soooo much... *Big hugs with lots of slobbery kisses*... So glad to see you back... :)
    Indeed very happy to see Anya on board SCD... and yeah...waiting for their magical pro dances... :)