Options

Scott & Natalie will win this

Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I really cant see anything but Scott and Natalie winning this, even at this early stage and with so many formidable couples in the competition.

Scott is already one of the front-runners, and has been pretty impressive every week.

He has a huge fanbase anyway, and his personality suits him well to get votes.

I really think they have this in the bag already.

Comments

• Options
    PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    Everyone seems to hate Natalie, though.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On here. I dont think the wider public really cares about the pro's other than Brendon and Anton. Having a well-liked pro will certainly help, but I dont personally think it hinders celebs as much as people seem to think. :)
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Could I refer everone to his latest story on digital spy, so that will give you a more realistic idea on Scott.
  • Options
    Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    I think it's too soon to say who will win.

there are at least 3 other contenders

most open contest since season 3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mrs F wrote: »
    I think it's too soon to say who will win.

there are at least 3 other contenders

most open contest since season 3

I agree, we cannot speculate what may be because we may be wrong. BTW fab rumba by Pamela.
  • Options
    tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He certainly isn't a shoe in, far too many good one's, a lot can change over the coming weeks
  • Options
    tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o Sorry, don't know why I put an apostrophe in ones
  • Options
    VicsMumVicsMum Posts: 5,666
    Forum Member
    "Scott will win"

Hopefully :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't agree with OP. There are a few contenders this year. Scott is one of them but is by no means a shoe-in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    I'd like them to come second but that's only because I love James and Pamela :p Thought that the Quickstep was brilliant tonight - Scott and Natalie are so watchable.
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he will, they may make the final but don't think they'll win.

ETA and they defiinitely won't win if they continue to be overmarked while others are definitely undermarked.
  • Options
    River ManRiver Man Posts: 2,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so.

He has far more personality on the dancefloor than Matt and Natalie is a great choreographer.

Him or Pamela for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    I agree, we cannot speculate what may be because we may be wrong. BTW fab rumba by Pamela.

Much too early to speculate and I agree TP, Pamela's rumba was excellent.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's a choice between Scott & Natalie and a few of the other frontrunners, I'd be more than happy for this pair to win!

I've been very critical of them up til now because I've not enjoyed the way the routines have been chorographed. But that Quickstep ticked all the boxes for me. It was brilliant.

Good job putting the routine together Natalie and a good job executing it Scott.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    I think Matt has a chance as has Kara
    Pamela will probably get to the last four but I'm no JJ fan so I hope they don't win
    Scott is the hottest plus I love Natalie - sucks to the hatas love!
  • Options
    SochaSocha Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    I think he's a good contender for the trophy. I felt excited by Scott's dances, both last week and this week, whereas someone like Matt leaves me qutie cold.

Pamela will go far of course, but maybe comes to a standstill. I can see Kara getting further, she's a fabulous dancer and I felt she was underscored this evening. Maybe because she was first?
  • Options
    carol northcarol north Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they may do. Scott has really surprised me I am a fan via Enders but he is a really good dancer. Natalie I love and is such a great teacher - Loved her and Ricky last year and she had pulled it off again this year. That quckstep rocked!!
  • Options
    FunkyFoxtrotFunkyFoxtrot Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not the biggest fan of Natalie....way too over competitive for my liking.
  • Options
    claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's pretty even honours between Matt, Kara, Pamela and Scott tbh. Any of those four could easily win.
  • Options
    HermioneHermione Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    It's too early to say whether they will win but I think they are great contenders and I have really enjoyed their performances so far. I hope they will get to the final.
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How on earth can anyone say who will win at this early stage of the competition? The mind boggles.

I certainly think he's capable of making the semi-final at least, but winning? I know who I want to win, but I'm not going to say any particular couple will win until the semi-final's over! :p
  • Options
    Linda_DeanLinda_Dean Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's way to early to tell. There are some very strong contenders this year, technically and in terms of who the public get behind. I think anyone who can dance well, but retain a certain underdog status, whilst being perceived by the public to improve, is the most likely to win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    claire2281 wrote: »
    I think it's pretty even honours between Matt, Kara, Pamela and Scott tbh. Any of those four could easily win.

You are entirely correct on this one.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well who knows? Last year I was pretty adamant Chris was going to win from about this point but this year it's not as clear although I still think Matt.

Doing the rounds this week on members of my family and friends who I would describe as a typical Strictly watchers (but not necessarily voters interestingly) Matt is way ahead, but of course that doesn't mean much :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's too early to say who's going to win. If the show was ending next week I'd say that it would be a toss up between Pamela, Kara and Scott. I can't quite choose between them yet. Although I will say that my dislike for James makes me not want to vote for Pamela despite thinking she's fabulous, so I think unpopular pros can hinder the celebs. I'm hoping when it gets to the end that'll have disappeared and I'll be able to enjoy her despite her irritating pro partner.

Also, previous to tonight I only liked Kara because she's such a beautiful dancer. But tonight made me really love her actually. Her and Artem are extremely cute together. I think after tonight I have two favs - Scott & Natalie and Kara & Artem.