Birds of a feather?

phillip2phillip2 Posts: 1,125
Forum Member
✭✭✭
2.95 million last night ;/ last series was 5,6 million? Whats happend? Is it the timeslot, iv been watching its funny, its not bad at all im loving it, i just do t get it, dont think itl be back sadly:(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Because it's the least funny comedy on TV. And considering Still Open All Hours is currently airing, that's saying something.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    When did it restart? Did they trailer it? I wasn't even aware it was back
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair it was up against Eastenders last night.
  • A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phillip2 wrote: »
    2.95 million last night ;/ last series was 5,6 million? Whats happend? Is it the timeslot, iv been watching its funny, its not bad at all im loving it, i just do t get it, dont think itl be back sadly:(

It's had its day and time to call it a day.
  • phillip2phillip2 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh was it, well against eastenders is a bad move no wonder, and in your opinion its had its day and not funny, many disagree
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    phillip2 wrote: »
    Oh was it, well against eastenders is a bad move no wonder, and in your opinion its had its day and not funny, many disagree

Not that many clearly.
  • phillip2phillip2 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not here, first season would get 6 mil, up against eastenders Will bash anything!
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Because it's the least funny comedy on TV. And considering Still Open All Hours is currently airing, that's saying something.

That's the only two things I watch on the main channels they are better than anything else on them.
  • NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to watch the reruns on the Drama Channel and some of it is quite funny lol but the comeback is truly dreadful!

Not only does Pauline Quirke "look like a tortoise that has fallen out of its shell", but Lesley Joseph ridiculously running everywhere in those heels is just farcicle! I mean the woman is a septuagenarian for goodness sake and she can't walk in them! She also has aged terribly - she looks like the worst drag act that ever was! False wig, face caked in makeup and why in Gods name she wears tight clothes when that awful OLD age spread and tummy bulge is on display for all and sundry to see, I will never know.

Linda Robson's got hoods on her eyes and looks like she can't even open them. She never used to be that thick in the earlier series but boy is she thick in the new series. And she looks like she's been botoxed to hell.

Matt Willis was absolutely crap and over acted ev-ery, sin-gle, li-ne!! No wonder they only used him for one series then got rid of him and that utterly stupid ahem actress?? who played his Australian girlfriend. My God her acting was atrocious and as for attempt at an Australian accent.........poor!!! She was rubbish!

And as for that idiot Charlie Quirke who obviously only got the part because of his mum Pauline Quirke; I can't remember ever seeing worse acting. Those stupid, gay and gormless looks he used to give when he was playing er..."shy" were sooooo annoying. What a stupid numpty. Obviously won't amount to anything else simply cos he's sh*t.

Can't see this coming back again. Sorely disappointed.
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Noush wrote: »
    I used to watch the reruns on the Drama Channel and some of it is quite funny lol but the comeback is truly dreadful!

Not only does Pauline Quirke "look like a tortoise that has fallen out of its shell", but Lesley Joseph ridiculously running everywhere in those heels is just farcicle! I mean the woman is a septuagenarian for goodness sake and she can't walk in them! She also has aged terribly - she looks like the worst drag act that ever was! False wig, face caked in makeup and why in Gods name she wears tight clothes when that awful OLD age spread and tummy bulge is on display for all and sundry to see, I will never know.

Linda Robson's got hoods on her eyes and looks like she can't even open them. She never used to be that thick in the earlier series but boy is she thick in the new series. And she looks like she's been botoxed to hell.

Matt Willis was absolutely crap and over acted ev-ery, sin-gle, li-ne!! No wonder they only used him for one series then got rid of him and that utterly stupid ahem actress?? who played his Australian girlfriend. My God her acting was atrocious and as for attempt at an Australian accent.........poor!!! She was rubbish!

And as for that idiot Charlie Quirke who obviously only got the part because of his mum Pauline Quirke; I can't remember ever seeing worse acting. Those stupid, gay and gormless looks he used to give when he was playing er..."shy" were sooooo annoying. What a stupid numpty. Obviously won't amount to anything else simply cos he's sh*t.

Can't see this coming back again. Sorely disappointed.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a634764/birds-of-a-feather-renewed-for-12th-series-by-itv.html

Wrong! A new series is already confirmed!
  • CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cressida wrote: »
    Brilliant news. :)

Indeed it is. :):)
  • NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭