Just A Thought .........

TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have a strange feeling that the housewife who tried to read poetry was put up to it by her husband and you could tell her nerves were really getting to her, and she walked off stage after 1 buzzer, yes it might not have a place in a variety show but the catbox felt sorry for her................

Comments

• trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt sorry for her, too - I didn't understand what had happened there at first - did she even start, or did Amanda buzz her immediately?
    It might have been kinder not to show that clip at all - but I suppose that's a risk you take if you enter the competition - it was a weird one, though.
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    I felt sorry for her, too - I didn't understand what had happened there at first - did she even start, or did Amanda buzz her immediately?
    It might have been kinder not to show that clip at all - but I suppose that's a risk you take if you enter the competition - it was a weird one, though.

watching it back this morning she did start them "the plastic princess" pressed her buzzer and the poor woman walked off the stae and out the building