[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam looks in incredible in his suit omfg❤
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's to Sam winning Best Newcomer next year. You mark my words, it will happen. :D
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Here's to Sam winning Best Newcomer next year. You mark my words, it will happen. :D

i reckon he will be a shoe in for the BSA in may :P Hope easties comes out on top then! :P

and OMG he looks adorable and how great does Maddy Hill look!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG!!! Next Thursday is going to be amazing! http://i1.cdnds.net/14/03/618x439/soaps-eastenders-4796-6.jpg :D He is sooo f**king adorable!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG!!! Next Thursday is going to be amazing! http://i1.cdnds.net/14/03/618x439/soaps-eastenders-4796-6.jpg :D He is sooo f**king adorable!

Where is this from?! What's happening?! Isn't that Aunt Babe? I thought she came into it on Friday?! So confused! :cry: And yes he looks lovely. :blush::blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is this from?! What's happening?! Isn't that Aunt Babe? I thought she came into it on Friday?! So confused! :cry: And yes he looks lovely. :blush::blush:

sorry it is next friday: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/spoilers/a545083/nikki-makes-a-move-on-david.html

apparently from the description for the photo: An embarrassed Johnny sings with Aunt Babe. :P
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sorry it is next friday: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/spoilers/a545083/nikki-makes-a-move-on-david.html

apparently from the description for the photo: An embarrassed Johnny sings with Aunt Babe. :P

LOL okay, I'm no longer confused! :D:D Although I wonder where that scene is meant to be taking place? The lighting doesn't look right for the Vic.

Aunt Babe is going to be amazing, I can tell. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like next week Johnny is in every episode according to the EE website! Im happy now! Also the thing with the Pies this week was hilarious! Especially Johnny's reaction to the who dog thing. and elly it looks like you got your wish! He was stressing a little over his essay! awww!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like next week Johnny is in every episode according to the EE website! Im happy now! Also the thing with the Pies this week was hilarious! Especially Johnny's reaction to the who dog thing. and elly it looks like you got your wish! He was stressing a little over his essay! awww!

He's also in three episodes the week after next. Hopefully this doesn't mean we'll get a huge break from him after that, as even though he's been in and due to be in a lot of episodes, he's been very much a supporting character rather than getting any main storylines.

I did like the little essay reference. :D Although it was very blink and you'll miss it. I just want to see him being an under pressure university student, is that too much to ask?! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's also in three episodes the week after next. Hopefully this doesn't mean we'll get a huge break from him after that, as even though he's been in and due to be in a lot of episodes, he's been very much a supporting character rather than getting any main storylines.

I did like the little essay reference. :D Although it was very blink and you'll miss it. I just want to see him being an under pressure university student, is that too much to ask?! :D

I think he may be in the friday one as well...well i hope he is considering that thursday is when Whit gives johnny that 'advice about linda'. And i doubt we will get a break he is the breakout star from the cast (IMO) and should win the BSA for best newcomer! It is so rare that you get to like and fall in love with a character so quick. With Johnny it was pretty much instant!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he may be in the friday one as well...well i hope he is considering that thursday is when Whit gives johnny that 'advice about linda'. And i doubt we will get a break he is the breakout star from the cast (IMO) and should win the BSA for best newcomer! It is so rare that you get to like and fall in love with a character so quick. With Johnny it was pretty much instant!

He's not on the cast list for that Friday but I was wondering if that was complete as it seemed very short. Then again, this Monday coming is very short too but I can see why as it's Stan's introduction and I think they're really going to spend a lot of time on that. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I really want the spoilers to go up for the week after the week after next (lol confusing!) to see it gives any clue about that Whitney and Johnny spoiler. It's really intrigued me! :D

I agree that he is a massively successful breakout character. He just has a really likeable personality and I love Sam's naturalistic approach to acting. I'm just a little obsessed at the moment and really miss him when he's not in an episode. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*.* JOHNNY :blush: I actually kinda like the fact Linda hasnt fully acepted his sexuality because most parents even if they say they do....they dont. I hope this means we will see the fallout on fridays episode if this is the end of Thursdays ep!

But Johnny looks so aborable and hot standing up for himself! Bring on the week of 03rd Feb!:blush::blush::blush:
  • Options
    lewiep93lewiep93 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    I love Johnny, Sam is such a good actor. I'm sensing massive things for Sam in the future :)

I had a dream about Johnny last night, I was working in the Vic and there was a bomb threat. I remember flirting with Johnny and then getting a disparaging look from Linda. Then me, Linda and Lady Di fled to the cellar and then somehow I managed to get into the square. Then the pub exploded!

So just a normal dream then :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *.* JOHNNY :blush: I actually kinda like the fact Linda hasnt fully acepted his sexuality because most parents even if they say they do....they dont. I hope this means we will see the fallout on fridays episode if this is the end of Thursdays ep!

But Johnny looks so aborable and hot standing up for himself! Bring on the week of 03rd Feb!:blush::blush::blush:

The cast list for Friday 7th is still the same so I'm assuming for now that Johnny and Whitney aren't in it (ironically enough, Danny is, lol. It's a good thing I know he's leaving otherwise I'd have gone absolutely insane about him not making an appearance for two weeks and then being in the one episode that Johnny isn't. :blush:)

It's really weird that there's been no spoilers yet for the week after that. I think they're normally released on Thursdays. I want to know what Whitney's suggestion is, goddamnit! :p
    lewiep93 wrote: »
    I love Johnny, Sam is such a good actor. I'm sensing massive things for Sam in the future :)

I had a dream about Johnny last night, I was working in the Vic and there was a bomb threat. I remember flirting with Johnny and then getting a disparaging look from Linda. Then me, Linda and Lady Di fled to the cellar and then somehow I managed to get into the square. Then the pub exploded!

So just a normal dream then :D

Sounds like a pretty realistic soap plot to me. :D I hope Lady Di and Johnny got out okay. :D
  • Options
    lewiep93lewiep93 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    Sounds like a pretty realistic soap plot to me. :D I hope Lady Di and Johnny got out okay. :D

Ha! It's something that wouldn't be out of place in EE :D They did, Linda ran out carrying Lady Di and me and Johnny were standing watching the pub burn. I'm presuming everyone else perished :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just found what whitney's advice is:
    Whitney tells Johnny that he really needs to get a boyfriend so everyone can move on…

found it on Radio Times...Looks like we may get some Danny Action the week after next if he takes her advice as he is the only other person in the sqaure that is gay/bi and is a guy (hey that rhymed lol). Unless they are going to bring in someone else for him (which they could do I suppose....I think with a recast of ben (i hated the first recast) a nice attractive teen/early 20s actor would be perfect for johnny.

Full story here: http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-01-26/eastenders-spoilers-linda-carter-to-have-huge-bust-up-with-son-johnny---first-look-pictures
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just found what whitney's advice is:
    Whitney tells Johnny that he really needs to get a boyfriend so everyone can move on…

found it on Radio Times...Looks like we may get some Danny Action the week after next if he takes her advice as he is the only other person in the sqaure that is gay/bi and is a guy (hey that rhymed lol). Unless they are going to bring in someone else for him (which they could do I suppose....I think with a recast of ben (i hated the first recast) a nice attractive teen/early 20s actor would be perfect for johnny.

Full story here: http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-01-26/eastenders-spoilers-linda-carter-to-have-huge-bust-up-with-son-johnny---first-look-pictures

Yay, that's what I'd hoped her advice would be. Good old Whit. :D

It would make sense in terms of timing if it was Danny as it may lead up to his exit. Something along the lines of Johnny thinking they're in a relationship, Danny just thinking they're having a casual fling. I don't think they'd get someone else in just yet when they can still utilise Danny before he goes. But I could be wrong, I usually am about these things. :blush:

Excited to see how this is going to go!

Edit: Cute little interview with Maddie Hill here, with a couple of Sam mentions: http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/danny-dyer-treats-us-like-his-kids.php#results.

It makes me laugh that Sam has to spend more time in hair and make-up than she does. :D
  • Options
    andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daran Little is the writer for tonights episode, and this is what he tweeted concerning Johnny:
    Johnny is inspired by something he sees online....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daran Little is the writer for tonights episode, and this is what he tweeted concerning Johnny:
    Johnny is inspired by something he sees online....

I like how Daran always mentions little bits and bobs when it comes to Johnny in the episodes that he writes. I think he's got a soft spot for him. (Which is fair enough, if I was a writer on a soap I would definitely have favourites as well. :blush:)
    Pretty sure this just relates to the spoiler about him suggesting they breed Lady Di for money.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like how Daran always mentions little bits and bobs when it comes to Johnny in the episodes that he writes. I think he's got a soft spot for him. (Which is fair enough, if I was a writer on a soap I would definitely have favourites as well. :blush:)
    Pretty sure this just relates to the spoiler about him suggesting they breed Lady Di for money.

agreed with that spoiler lol i cant wait to see johnny again! :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't watched tonights episode yet, but I think you're right _elly001. It's just so nice to see him write something about Johnny in his tweets :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOVE :blush:

I really like his friendship with Whitney
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spoilers for week 6 finally up:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1936841
    I think an internet dating would be a good story for them to explore for Johnny. Doesn't look like anything will happen with Danny now, so I guess a new character might be on the horizon? Will be interesting to see how it plays out.