Options

peter andre on come dancing

zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
Forum Member
✭✭
IMO peter was a load of shit, miming, the song was very weak,
never heard a work a sang. people cheering him in the audience, not because of his singing, lol.. anyone else agree?

Comments

• Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed.
    Awful "song", badly presented..boring in the extreme AND mimed.
    Who on earth buys music like that, I think he is living in a time warp, he is so out of touch with reality.
    He seems a nice enough man though, now he has got shot of you know who.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnan wrote: »
    Agreed.
    Awful "song", badly presented..boring in the extreme AND mimed.
    Who on earth buys music like that, I think he is living in a time warp, he is so out of touch with reality.
    He seems a nice enough man though, now he has got shot of you know who.

yep even when he first came on the scene many years ago,
    he was s**t, seems ok as a person i agree.
  • Options
    tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He would have disappeared years ago if it hadn't been for that awful TV show and that ghastly woman.

Sad he's still around today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hopefully not much longer.............:eek:
  • Options
    junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he is somewhat of a genius because he is still around and mentioned everywhere and has his own show when he had a song out years ago and I've never heard anything remotely good from him since, not that I liked his first song but it was catchy, to do all what he has done on the back of one song and a fake romance with Katie Price, he has invented himself into this media brand and so many buy into it and are fascinating about his everyone move, like oh my god Peter has trumped today, oh wow, Peter was eating a Chicken burger in London's Hyde park on Saturday evening at 8.37pm, oh my god I'm so excited, can't wait to see it on his reality tv show, oh my god this is so excited I've let a little bit of pee out.

Its madness but fair play to him, he's minted and people still talk about him and he has zilch talent to boot but he's featured everywhere, he's played the UK for his all and won out biggly, people scooped him up and the stories multiplied after he got with Katie, them two said together, let not make love, lets make lots and lots of cashey, and they sure did.
  • Options
    jacquiannjacquiann Posts: 2,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No don't agree!
    I liked his new number & I liked the dancing, hubby did too :p.
    Only thing that grated was his skinny legs; no good building up the torso if you don't have the quads to match - but that's just my opinion.
    Not bothered about miming, everyone does it nowadays, I'd rather they mimed than sang off-key & got too breathless; like on XF (apparently they mimed the group song, so even they are up to it lol).