Options

The Stacey Branning Un-appreciation Thread

dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I haven't started a thread before so here goes.......I really can't stand Stacey and the fact that everyone sticks up for her no matter what she does! It's always 'poor Stacey'.
She is a home-wrecker, a murderer and a surly little madam to boot! And don't get me started on how she tries to impress Kat by throwing her weight around and trying to act the hardman- she reminds me of the school bully's sidekick these days!

Comments

• Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I agree. I hate the miserable look on her face when she talks down to her own mother.
  • Options
    MarcoRossiMarcoRossi Posts: 1,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    I haven't started a thread before so here goes.......I really can't stand Stacey and the fact that everyone sticks up for her no matter what she does! It's always 'poor Stacey'.
    She is a home-wrecker, a murderer and a surly little madam to boot! And don't get me started on how she tries to impress Kat by throwing her weight around and trying to act the hardman- she reminds me of the school bully's sidekick these days!

Couldn't agree more. I think it was about time someone pointed out what a vile character Stacey actually is. Plus I don't think I've ever heard her speak without having to turn the volume down!
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    The only time I've enjoyed her being onscreen recently was when Janine pulled a chunk out of her hair..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only time I've enjoyed her being onscreen recently was when Janine pulled a chunk out of her hair..

Go Janine!! I'm hoping Lauren might give her a punch as well soon!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh, she was such a cow last night!
  • Options
    anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sign me in.

I was thinking to start janine's appreciation thread,but i think right now we need this stacey un-appreciation thread to spit out all our hates towards her.

She is such a little miserable cow who couldn't stand to see any couple living happily together. Last night episode made me wanted to slap her. Complete nasty bitch.:mad:

Thanks for this thread. Now i feel relaxed. :D
  • Options
    Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deary me, an unappreciation thread :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really makes me angry, they better not let her get her own way and get her and Ryan together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shady123 wrote: »
    Deary me, an unappreciation thread :rolleyes:

any problem with that? :rolleyes::confused:
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    She really makes me angry, they better not let her get her own way and get her and Ryan together.

I think they do, I'm sure someone said Ryan goes off with her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they do, I'm sure someone said Ryan goes off with her.

Lucky man! He's in for a life of misery and moaning and Stacey self pity then......oh and if anything good happens to him she'll make sure to ruin it and hold him back.

He should think himself lucky his dad isn't around.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next week Lauren tells her what she thinks of her after she throws herself at Max (again) in frnot of Vanessa. Can't wait!
  • Options
    J-JJ-J Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep it has been the Stacey show for to long, she is annoying!!!

I love Janine mind so maybe there is something wrong with me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next week Lauren tells her what she thinks of her after she throws herself at Max (again) in frnot of Vanessa. Can't wait!

Again lol. :eek: Make her more and more miserable. I love to hate her.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    BOOOOOOOOOOOoo to all of you!!

She is leaving soon anyway, so you dont have long left to endure her,
  • Options
    J-JJ-J Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think they are trying to make her as annoying as possible so when she leaves we wont care, but TBH that happened about 2 years ago for me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is actually really sad.:(:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-J wrote: »
    I think they are trying to make her as annoying as possible so when she leaves we wont care, but TBH that happened about 2 years ago for me

When was it she tried to seduce Max when his kids were in the room next door? That's when I started hating her. Oh, and when Bradley got that job offer in Paris........shame he didn't take it, He'd be a high flying, happy breathing person now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When was it she tried to seduce Max when his kids were in the room next door? That's when I started hating her. Oh, and when Bradley got that job offer in Paris........shame he didn't take it, He'd be a high flying, happy breathing person now!

As far as I'm concerned, Stacey has rarely been a sympathetic character. She is selfish through and through and has a face like a slapped arse.
  • Options
    JamieRoss1988JamieRoss1988 Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait till Stacey's gone.
  • Options
    PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her first act on the Square was to sleep with Alfie's younger brother and then blackmail him. I have never liked her and cannot wait to see the back of her frankly. If she ran off with Roxy and/or Ronnie's mother, I would be very very happy.
  • Options
    Guido9Guido9 Posts: 3,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    As far as I'm concerned, Stacey has rarely been a sympathetic character. She is selfish through and through and has a face like a slapped arse.

The one and only time Stacey showed an ounce of decency was after Danielle died, when putting Danielle's adoped Dad in the picture at the funeral for Ronnie's sake. Otherwise not a nice person before that really or anytime after. She talks to her Mum like dirt, even though Jean is annoying....but she's still her Mum. Bi-polar will probably be an excuse for Stacey to constantly fall back on, even though it seems to have miraculously gone now. Must be the pills working their magic. Obviously sympathised when she was raped by Archie but he did get his come uppence I suppose. Still, it sounds as if she'll be history in the show soon anyway.....!
  • Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Completely agree with this thread. It's quite annoying to think she gets away with everything.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Guido9 wrote: »
    The one and only time Stacey showed an ounce of decency was after Danielle died, when putting Danielle's adoped Dad in the picture at the funeral for Ronnie's sake. Otherwise not a nice person before that really or anytime after.

I know and she was absolutely despicable to Danielle when she was alive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    I know and she was absolutely despicable to Danielle when she was alive.

She wasn't that nice to Ruby either towards the end. I thought it was weird she didn't mention her when they were talking about sleepwalking the other day.