Make the interview epic Emma, you will be remembered.

R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Friday's eviction is pretty much nailed on, I'm concerned for the interview with Pauline.
Emma needs to come out all guns blazing and establish early that she won't take Paulines steam-roller approach to discussion.

This is a tough one for Emma but I believe she needs to show her out for what she is and not compromise.

This could be an outstanding interview, just worried that Emma may kowtow to her and let her off scott free.

Am I being too harsh thinking that Pauline needs to be told and shown how she has acted without false fluffiness?

How do you think the interview will / should go?

Comments

• PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Emma should be studying tapes of the Nuremberg trials, Pauline should have the right to remain silent but that can be used against her, a statement will not be interpreted as 100% fact :p
  • R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    I think Emma should be studying tapes of the Nuremberg trials, Pauline should have the right to remain silent but that can be used against her, a statement will not be interpreted as 100% fact :p

:D:D

And :D:D at Pauline remaining silent. Good luck with that one.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    R82n8 wrote: »
    Friday's eviction is pretty much nailed on, I'm concerned for the interview with Pauline.
    Emma needs to come out all guns blazing and establish early that she won't take Paulines steam-roller approach to discussion.

This is a tough one for Emma but I believe she needs to show her out for what she is and not compromise.

This could be an outstanding interview, just worried that Emma may kowtow to her and let her off scott free.

Am I being too harsh thinking that Pauline needs to be told and shown how she has acted without false fluffiness?

How do you think the interview will / should go?

Emma will be lucky to get a word in edgeways.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Emma will be lucky to get a word in edgeways.

That's what I'm concerned about, she could really earn her stripes in this interview, what does she have to lose?

I just have a feeling that it will be a fluffy pile of excrement in which Pauline will be made accountable for nothing.

I want the main host to mirror (to an extent) the public feeling, not hers or the producers.

Ask her the questions which we are asking.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guaranteed that Emma's last line will be "you've been a great housemate" :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If that happens it will ensure that her interview will have been sycophantic.
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And Pauline will respond "that's not up for discussion, of course I have been, you were lucky to get me and won't get the likes of me again".
  • Benry_GaleBenry_Gale Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to pull her up on 'Do not ever mention that woman to me again' followed immediately by Pauline not shutting up about Jale for 12 hours.

I still honestly don't get what Jale or Christopher have done to offend her so much. I can't decide if she's just a psychopath, or if there's a lot we've not seen on the HL shows (as other housemates do seem to agree somewhat in Pauline's opinions).
  • JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First question: Pauline, do you understand WHY the audience voted to evict you?

Yeah, like that's going to happen.
  • ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as I want Pauline to be evicted, I have my doubts. People tend to never vote for the people who cause drama however much they hate them, take Speidi and Danielle for example.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma will bottle it imo she tends to only hammer young attractive Females for some reason.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't count your chickens the BB voters are fickle, and the producers will do everything to make sure she stays. In truth it would be nice to see another week out of her particularly if we can convince the single brain cell eviction crowd to cheer her and boo everyone else. Imagine how bad she will become thinking she is popular. It would be evil but funny.
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member

Omg, that's who she reminds me of; Herman Goering. She'll be sitting their with an arrogant look of total denial and an unwillingness to accept that she did anything wrong. :D