Options

Josie's Weight Discussion (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    If people ate properly they wouldnt need to be worried about their weight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    MzScorpyo wrote: »
    OF COURSE Josie is FAT.

She is TRIPLE the size of the other girls! The people defending her weight are most likely the same size as her.

Im a healthy 10 at top 12 on the bottom and im 23 so no im not young nor do i have weight issues.

Josie looks more like a size 18/20 than 16 because she has that ass to squeeze in too.

LOL@ 'When i was a size 10 i was a miserable cow!'

.........Err Josie u still are a miserable cow..........

Nope. And, as for your referencing about 'defending' anything as what on earth is there to defend? That's great you are a healthy size, lovely, but I'm sure there are plenty of other things about you people could make judgments on...your looks, your intelligence, your people skills, your career, your lifestyle, your spatial awareness... whatever. Not quite sure your point, other than it sounds like trying to make yourself feel better on the internet as you happen to be as you have told us a size 10/12.
  • Options
    misskeymisskey Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually think Josie is just as attractive as the other women in there. in fact more so than some. Keeley has a perfect figure, but Josie has a prettier face I think, she has amazing blue eyes and nice hair, skin and boobs, and shes a real natural woman. I hate to see all these comments like ooh JJ wouldnt look twice at her if she was in the outside world, why wouldnt he? People talk about him as if he would only be interested in a skinny model types but people find different things attractive, etc. etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KesGreen wrote: »
    True

False. Being malnourished is bad, being skinny is not. Most creatures live longer and healthier lives on a calorie-restricted diet as long as they receive the minimum nutrients.

Many peoples do have restrictive diets in remote parts of the world. They also are likely to have genetic adaptations to such diets and lead very strenuous lifestyles. I don't believe that average age though, it looks like a figure from Japan (which has the most centenarians - they eat a lot of fish and are certainly not fat).

Google is your friend, I understand your concern though. Do everything the doctors tell you to do eat fish be thin then still get some horrible stuff. It is just that my point was some folk can see through the haze
  • Options
    Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't think she's fat your in denial. I love her, and she's fat. I'm fat so I can accuse. I'm claiming 'fat' just like others do their thing. She be fat.
  • Options
    CarnabyDreamsCarnabyDreams Posts: 558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trawets09 wrote: »
    Yup healthy, happy and beautiful inside and out

I agree she is very beautiful and funny. She has a cracking sense of humour. As far as her weight goes she seems a very healthy person, so her weight is far from an issue and definitely does not distract from how she looks.

However, Mentally? I'm not sure she is in good physical shape and could do with a little help in a positive direction to ensure her affirmation levels of her are raised as I can see Josie flipping out completely before the end of the series. I'm not a Josie fan, but aim always try to tell the truth. :)
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ravenburn wrote: »
    Anything around a size 16 for you ladies is perfectly ok even 22 is ok it all depends on how you feel

Someone is trying to get laid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are are tribes in Siberia today who eat nothing but Pig Fat and Pig meat and drink and bring up their young on whole cows milk. Cancer unheard of and they live average age 102, belt up folks Josie aint fat.
    I watched the programme about obese British young people going to other countries and seeing how morbidly obese people in other socieities got that way. One such group of hosts were black Americans from the Deep South . They ate extremely fatty food. Such food would have been eaten by their slave ancestors to give them the energy required to undertake hard physical labour in the fields of the plantation.Their descendands eat the same food but don't have the same hard physical work to do everyday. Therefore they are now morbidly obese. Those tribes in Siberia will go exactly the same way if they too start to live a sedentary lifestyle .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a size 16 pear myself, according to my BMI I'm in the healthy range but I have more body fat than I should and I know I'm overweight. Josie is overweight yes, but I wouldn't say she was 'fat'. Like me she could do with losing a bit of weight if she's unhappy but she's hardly obese. Don't the majority of men prefer having something soft to cuddle up to anyway? :)
  • Options
    darkmothdarkmoth Posts: 12,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josie isn't really fat, Steve is however
  • Options
    vanzandtfanvanzandtfan Posts: 8,897
    Forum Member
    misskey wrote: »
    I actually think Josie is just as attractive as the other women in there. in fact more so than some. Keeley has a perfect figure, but Josie has a prettier face I think, she has amazing blue eyes and nice hair, skin and boobs, and shes a real natural woman. I hate to see all these comments like ooh JJ wouldnt look twice at her if she was in the outside world, why wouldnt he? People talk about him as if he would only be interested in a skinny model types but people find different things attractive, etc. etc.

Interesting that you are mostly concerned with how attractive she is. Doesn't health come into it?

We may well be heading towards a situation where the new generation have a lower life expectancy than the previous. This is a problem and all this "big is beautiful", "just be yourself" nonsense (mixed with a healthy dose of slagging off thin people) is not going to help.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone is trying to get laid.

LOL, honest i'm just cool with it all, im like who cares
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darkmoth wrote: »
    Josie isn't really fat, Steve is however

Steve is just a big hard block of concrete
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't think she's fat your in denial. I love her, and she's fat. I'm fat so I can accuse. I'm claiming 'fat' just like others do their thing. She be fat.

Totally agree with you. If I think I'm fat, why the hell shouldn't I think she is :D

The thread title I find ridiculous in itself.
  • Options
    darkmothdarkmoth Posts: 12,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No he's a flabby ugly lump
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her size isn't an issue to me,her attitude and deviousness is what makes her ugly and expendable.
  • Options
    misskeymisskey Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's what welsh dave should've said!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.diet-blog.com/07/does_being_thin_healthy.php

THis comes from an AP article. Im telling you all thin is not be all and end all,
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What about the health of the size 22 woman you think is oh so great to be??

Methinks you're hoping some overweight chicks will inundate your inbox with PMs telling you how lovely you are, and if you have MSN :)
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this forum. Josie aint fat, she is normal but yes maybe she has a larger than average skinny chick bottom etc, remember folks being skinny is just as bad for the heart etc

Only if you're anorexically thin, otherwise it's better for your heart to be carrying less weight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    vvee wrote: »
    Nope. And, as for your referencing about 'defending' anything as what on earth is there to defend? That's great you are a healthy size, lovely, but I'm sure there are plenty of other things about you people could make judgments on...your looks, your intelligence, your people skills, your career, your lifestyle, your spatial awareness... whatever. Not quite sure your point, other than it sounds like trying to make yourself feel better on the internet as you happen to be as you have told us a size 10/12.

IF you read the thread YOU'D see that someone posted that people who think Josie is fat are either young or have weight issues.

THAT'S why I mentioned my attributes!:)

Jealousy is very unattractive trait :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Google is your friend, I understand your concern though. Do everything the doctors tell you to do eat fish be thin then still get some horrible stuff. It is just that my point was some folk can see through the haze

I'm not concerned. If people want to kill themselves off by overeating then it lessens the state pension burden. I'm glad you are seeing through the 'haze' of medical science. :rolleyes:

With a big, wobbly fat gut. The best way to get Type II diabetes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So there we go, the Raven has started the ball rolling, all im saying is yes being fat kills you but thin can be bad too. Much better to just be comfortable in ones self, which is all I have been trying to say all along,
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    trawets09 wrote: »
    She is far from fat :eek::rolleyes:

Anyone who has body fat is fat. I would say she is definitely overweight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just read the article folks, it will help you