Options

The Beyoncé Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's no way these will be the only dates. She'll announce more probably a week after the current ones go on sale.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The saxophone/trumpet breakdown at End of Time where Bey went crazy with her dancing really makes me hope that at least some of the tracks on a new album will have those sax/trumpet beats in the vein of Crazy In Love/Deja Vu/End of Time, I love Bey and those instruments, they fit brilliantly together.
  • Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sold out 2 complete shows in less than an hour. The first show sold out in 10 minutes , then she added an extra show which sold out in 35 minutes.

She sold over 33.000 tickets in less than hour , which has never happened before in Belgium.

Source : (it's in dutch)

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/944/Celebri...-een-uur.dhtml

Tickets are selling out pretty quick. She is adding dates and are also selling out in minutes.

April 19 – Bratislava, Slovakia – Slovnaft Arena SOLD OUT
    April 21 – Amsterdam, Holland – Ziggo Dome SOLD OUT
    April 22 – Amsterdam, Holland – Ziggo Dome SOLD OUT
    May 14 – Antwerp, Belgium – Sportpaleis SOLD OUT
    May 15 – Antwerp, Belgium – Sportpaleis SOLD OUT
    May 18 – Milan, Italy – Mediolanum Forum SOLD OUT

Some fans are upset on ATRL as they are missing out.

So guys, try and be quick on sales day or try and register on official website for the pre-sale on the 20th of this month.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is anyone else surprised she's not doing stadiums? That's the logical next step for her, and after seeing the super bowl, it would be incredible if she performed in stadiums. I wonder is she maybe worried that she wouldn't sell out stadiums. I think she would now without a doubt, especially after the Superbowl and Glastonbury...more people want to see her. I'm not looking forward to the chaos when the tickets go on sale!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what did everyone think of the documentary? I absolutely loved it and found it very interesting listening to her say how she struggles with how to stay current and fresh. One of my favourite parts was her sitting in the car singing Listen...she sounded amazing!!! Also, the performance of Rsentment towards the end of the documentary was amazing! Even better than the one she did at the Wynn in Vegas!! We must be getting a Revel DVD...it was obviously DVD footage that was shown of End Of Time, Baby Boy and Resentment. I'm thinking maybe she'll release the documentary on DVD packaged with Revel as they both sort of come hand in hand. I wish she'd hurry up!!!
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't seem to find it online. I really want to see it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Ah I can't wait to see it. Ill have to watch it tomorrow after work as I have an early start tomorrow.

My friend say it and said it was quite sad in parts. Sounds interesting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the link
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UK tour pre-sales were up today and surprise surprise I missed out on tickets. I swear it's ridiculous how you blink and they are gone. O2 pre-sale is on which I will for sure miss out on again as I'm working. I guess I will have to wait for the general public sales on Saturday.... I cannot not go to this tour. It has been so long since her last tour and it could be a long time after the next one since she said she will have her 2nd baby.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got tickets. Looking forward to seeing her. Gutted i miss out on the last tour and I missed out on getting tickets for the Roseland and Revel dates. So at last, i shall see her.
  • Options
    ncl*girlncl*girl Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will SCREAM if i don't get them tomorrow... o2 seem to have so many on presale I'll be shocked if there's much left on saturday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got tickets. Looking forward to seeing her. Gutted i miss out on the last tour and I missed out on getting tickets for the Roseland and Revel dates. So at last, i shall see her.

What seats did you get?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have standing. Right at the front
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have standing. Right at the front

See this is what I'm confused about. Surely standing doesn't guarantee you're at the front? The standing area is huge. You're going to need to get there seriously early if you want to get to the front. I'm going to get standing tickets to though. They're the cheapest, but I think they're your best bet of getting the best view possible and providing you get there seriously early, which I am planning to do, I don't see why you wouldn't get to the front.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicmars, i have a lot of nitpicks for her, which is why i said them outside the appreciation thread. Your clearly are very sad and lonely person to go looking through my posts of her. The point you have tried to prove has massively failed. You are a nasty evil piece of work trying to make my time on here not very good. You are a bully and I will be reporting you to the mods. Do me a favor, and go and do one.

She is a great performer and is worth the money, not that is has anything to do with you whether I go or not. But i don't kiss her backside like many of you all do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My point failed but you still went on to get my post deleted because I had exposed you :D

Darling I am the last one on this forum to tell me I kiss her backside. I have the balls to say I don't like the woman for many reasons but I find it incredible to see your 2 faced posts. You discredit her on everything on the main forum, including her performances, overrated, no legacy, thief, boring, far from a legend, hasn't done much in her career and much more. Then you come in here to say you were gutted to miss the last tour and claimed to have bought tickets for the new one, FRONT standing ticket, please tell us how you managed to get to the Front?! lol.

Go on, report this post as well.
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    I got standing tix guys. I'm so excited.

Fingers crossed you guys get your tickets aswell. If you guys are after standing tickets hopefully you'll be fine. When they're seated I find it harder to get floor seats as they are the ones I usually go for and they sell out quick, but with standing you should get more of a chance with them.

Little-Monster are you sure you have front tickets because I've not heard anything about them and I was also on the pre-sale site.

They had early bird ones but the site said they are not yet available. My friend did say that you can get early bird once you arrive at the venue, I need to check with them about that though as I've never heard of being able to do that. If I can I will though and even with that I'm still gonna get there really early. I'd love to be right at the front, but I know some people camp there and I don't think I'm hardcore enough for that lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got standing tickets!! Thank god!!! May 3rd, London The 02. Standing is what I wanted too. Going to get there seriously early and make sure i get to the front!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got standing tickets!! Thank god!!! May 3rd, London The 02. Standing is what I wanted too. Going to get there seriously early and make sure i get to the front!

Did you get FRONT standing tickets? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nicmars wrote: »
    Did you get FRONT standing tickets? :D

Lol haha
  • Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got seats for 1st May. Stoked!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For anyone else with standing tickets like me ;), what time do you think you'd need to get to The 02 to get to the front?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :(:mad::(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What concerts are you attending in 2013?
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1801211
    Rihanna in March in the US

Didn't I tell you front standing seats doesn't have a ticket! :D