Four in a Bed :: New Series (Part 2)

Comments

• QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it's just me or did Saida look a bit shifty/embarrassed? What awful behaviour.
  • stefthepeststefthepest Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nick202 wrote: »
    Ben's so brave and gallant!!

He is and gorgeous to boot, bless him. I have a feeling he'll become bosom buddies with Paul.
  • jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M@nterik wrote: »
    That mattress looks rank.

I think they are being reasonable actually.

Can Saida speak for herself ?

Saida says no.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamtamara wrote: »
    Saida says no.

Lol:D
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    He is and gorgeous to boot, bless him.

I do think however he should have been a forfeit for cutting the lamb. Maybe he could have been made to take his shirt off or something... :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M@nterik wrote: »
    Without a doubt. That is not to say that they had a grievance but Veronica was disgusting the way she did that. Cannot really include Saida as Veronica seems to be appointed as her spokesperson.

Outwardly it looks as if Veronica is the boss but Saida is pulling the strings.
  • NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    Perhaps is was just the smell of the sheep clinging to their clothes after the shearing activity.............Paul did mention that sheep tend to smell?
    Yes, they do. And the smell does transfer itself to clothes and skin. They've been wearing (and sweating into) their wooly jackets for a year and the smell of lanolin and sheepiness generally is strong. Hands that shear get really well-moisturised, though. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm excited about tomorrow too!!!

I hope one of the girls throws white wine over Veronica's head and then says its good for getting stains out. Meanwhile Veronica disintegrates into nothingness like the Wicked Witch of the West.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think however he should have been a forfeit for cutting the lamb. Maybe he could have been made to take his shirt off or something... :o

You crafty so and so! Poor lamb hope it was ok after and the farmer gave him full body massage to ease the pain or am I thinking about Ben?
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope one of the girls throws white wine over Veronica's head and then says its good for getting stains out. Meanwhile Veronica disintegrates into nothingness like the Wicked Witch of the West.

LOL

I think you should take more water with whatever you're drinking :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL

I think you should take more water with whatever you're drinking :D

It don't take much to make me go giddy. Half a white wine spritzer and I'm anybody's!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It don't take much to make me go giddy. Half a white wine spritzer and I'm anybody's!

:D:D:D

You wouldnt last five minutes at BG Towers :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is very difficult to get the knack of shearing a sheep so that the skin doesn't get nicked by the shears and you can take a fair slice of skin. I think it was pretty tough on the sheep but the surface grazes get sprayed with an aluminium-based spray so they heal fine. I don't think it was the right activity for the show, though.

Bib: now that would have been a good view. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D

You wouldnt last five minutes at BG Towers :p

Don't tempt me!:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D That would be great television.

I must say this programme really brings out the worst in some of the contestants.

I felt sorry for the Welsh pair. Even if there is a justifiable grievance, no need to try to ruin them.

Although Saida says little, Veronica is all 'saida wouldn't like this, Saida doesn't like that, Saida is upset now'. They are 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    jamtamara wrote: »
    Outwardly it looks as if Veronica is the boss but Saida is pulling the strings.
    He heh........the subtleness of Veronica being there to support Saida (the prune/woman/child) and knowing instinctively when SaIda has been hurt................
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it's just me or did Saida look a bit shifty/embarrassed? What awful behaviour.

I thought she looked a bit sheepish, pardon the pun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she looked a bit sheepish, pardon the pun.

"Taxi" for Stef ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Taxi" for Stef ;)

I'll get my coat........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get her coat... :p

e2a: oups! a simultaneous posting moment ! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll get my coat........
    Normandie wrote: »

:D

Looking forward to tomorrow's showdown now....

Although I have a feeling that the lovely Ben (swoon) and Katie (is it Katie?????) will come out of this rather welll.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Normandie wrote: »

e2a: oups! a simultaneous posting moment ! :D

Lol, it's the one with stains on!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, it's the one with stains on!

....and smells of vomit :p