Hollyoaks General Discussion (Part 17)

Comments

• andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I thought the note explained why Rhys was leaving her? He said he'd met someone else hadn't he?
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know what you mean Reo but I'm kind of worried that they are going to send her off the rails now.

I'm half dreading it, half cheering for it.

No one does righteous anger like Jacqui.
  • CRP2012CRP2012 Posts: 2,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Oh come on, you and I both know that there's a very unlikely chance of that happening!:D

i know but it be a fab ep - probs best soap ep of all time if they did!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Why should Ste die?

The stuff with Doug and Brendan is cringing me out of my skin but that's not his fault.

The writers need a good slap is all.

I would like to use the counter question, why should Ste live? Stendan is just.... meh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LynseyK wrote: »
    Did the note actually name Cindy?
    andy614 wrote: »
    I thought the note explained why Rhys was leaving her? He said he'd met someone else hadn't he?

He didn't mention names. But Jacqui being Jacqui she will find out and Myra knows.

I am guessing Jacqui will go to Tony for answers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have I missed something, how does Martha know that Sinaed is pregnant?
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRP2012 wrote: »
    i know but it be a fab ep - probs best soap ep of all time if they did!:D

I don't know, I think Jacqui finding out about Cindy and ritually skinning her alive above the pond would rival it. ;)
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    anyone else notice bart dosent give a shit his best mates are dead... he back on weed after he basically killed them and left them to die
  • vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    I thought she was there when the doctor said brightly after examining Sinead that the good news was the baby is fine.
  • The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope we're not going to have to put up with Bart and Esther moping about and blaming themselves for ages now.
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,661
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    I know what you mean Reo but I'm kind of worried that they are going to send her off the rails now.

I'm half dreading it, half cheering for it.

No one does righteous anger like Jacqui.

Claire Cooper is brilliant and I love seeing her with big storylines, so I was hoping to see her grieve for a while before seeing her get angry, the best of both worlds, seeing all those different feelings and reactions. Even though I am looking forward to seeing Jacqui go mad and confronting Cindy, I am quite disappointed that they have jumped straight into her finding out the truth instead of letting it go slowly, plus we could have seen some scenes with Myra and Tony talking about what to do after they both see Jacqui suffering.
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    oh bloody hell its like some dodgy ganster film....
  • CRP2012CRP2012 Posts: 2,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boys? - brendons got more than one son???
  • rocketsaladrocketsalad Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »

Don't think she does, although seeing as Sinead was so blatant about being pregnant I wouldn't be surprised if she jumped to the right conclusion
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Oh Emmett. You glorious man!
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Brendan needs to leave now, sorry it's just to much. He's just to much. It was ok to begin with but it's all really quite bad with him now.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Oh jonno is dead I thought he just went to hospital
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Run Cindy! Run!!!!
  • Anti StaticAnti Static Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    Bleugh! They really are turning Brendan into a woobie aren't they? Total cringeworthy scene that.
    Forum Member
    I hope we're not going to have to put up with Bart and Esther moping about and blaming themselves for ages now.

Bart is blaming everyone but himself. I hope it isn't dragged out either, surely the police would be questioning people now. Ruby, George and Sinead know what happened and I don't see Esther staying quiet. How can Bart think he can get away with it?
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure how I feel about Tony lying, he made it clear to Cindy that he knows and he obviously doesn't want to hurt Jacqui, but if Jacqui doesn't get answers then that could be worse than finding out the truth.
  • Lewis26Lewis26 Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely love diane and myra! Will be funny if they go to war over this!
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bart is terrible and they did not kill him off because?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tony is such a lovely man (I don't know whether to assert a crying or happy smilie)
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    I wanna see tony and jaq together
This discussion has been closed.