headphones, which ones ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,005
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Recently i have been using my Nokia N97 mini as a music player at work, basically as i'm sick to death of listening to the crap thats played on Radio 1, the problem is the little headphone thingies, they won't stay in, the proper Nokia ones have a rubber jellyfish shaped piece, push this into the ear, and it pops straight back out, a work collegue gave me some Ipod type ones, these will just about stop in the ear, but are nowhere near secure enough, plus the sound is poor as they won't sit in close enough,

so what i'm after is some good quality headphones, that will sit in the ear, and stay in ! any ideas, TIA

Comments

• tony13579tony13579 Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if you dont mind visable headphones the bluetooth headphones from 7dayshop are fantastic. charge them via usb, wear them behind the neck and you dont have to worry about the chord getting entangled as you move about or feed the shredder etc

I find them healthier for the ears than in-ear type.
    7dayshop .com £16.99 description: 7dayshop Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones
  • pocatellopocatello Posts: 8,813
    Forum Member
    head-fi.org has more info.
    The cx300 mk2 have a J cord that goes behind the neck so it is more secure. Also how well they stay in depends on having the right sized rubber thingies.