Pete André in hospital

Comments

• ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    But the heart attack thing wasn't in connection with gallstones it was muscle strain ages ago or so I thought?.

Has it been clarified it is gallstones? because IMO, given his penchant for the dramatic if it was something noteworthy he would say and milk it for all it is worth. This smacks of something trivial, a splinter removal or constipation yet saying nothing to keep the drama and media attention.

Dr Duffsdad...gallstones build over a period of time so could be connected. ;):D;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    :D:D:D

I wonder if he will be doing a fundraiser for the hospital that "saved his life".

No he will just donate some of his brand items...just like the pony sanctuary KP did. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Oh god I hope he doesn't sing. Thats one way of clearing the hospital beds.:eek:

That would depend on whether there were KP or PA supporter/fan patients in the beds. :D;):D
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Dr Duffsdad...gallstones build over a period of time so could be connected. ;):D;):D

It was Mr Andre that said it was was caused by muscle strain not me, sorry burst the condescending bubble..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the heart attack thing wasn't in connection with gallstones it was muscle strain ages ago or so I thought?.

Has it been clarified it is gallstones? because IMO, given his penchant for the dramatic if it was something noteworthy he would say and milk it for all it is worth. This smacks of something trivial, a splinter removal or constipation yet saying nothing to keep the drama and media attention.
    It was Mr Andre that said it was was caused by muscle strain not me, sorry burst the condescending bubble..

:confused:;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused:;):D

:eek::rolleyes::yawn::sleep::o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You gotta laugh at some of these posts, what the hell are you following it for if you don't like the man, post on something you are interested in, plenty on here, whether he had pain with gall stones, wind or whatever the guy was in pain and had an op so what, lets hope you are never are in the same situation
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You gotta laugh at some of these posts, what the hell are you following it for if you don't like the man, post on something you are interested in, plenty on here, whether he had pain with gall stones, wind or whatever the guy was in pain and had an op so what, lets hope you are never are in the same situation

Same position as what?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly, I believe the condition is excruciatingly painful and would not wish the same "situation" on anyone. :)
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    cleo petra wrote: »
    Very hard not to be cynical about this latest health scare and hospitalisation. Can see the dramatic magazine headlines coming "Brush with death" "I wondered if i'd ever see my kids again" "I wanted Katie by my bedside"

I hope he is ok really but the hideous Can money machine will be exploiting all of his fan's concerns over the coming weeks.

You mean like this? ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1333837/Peter-Andre-I-thought-I-dead-stomach-pains-left-fours-agony.html
  • lynn666lynn666 Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

well said,:D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Brush with death!! Oh my. :eek:

There's a good 5 columns in that, I'd say...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Brush with death!! Oh my. :eek:

There's a good 5 columns in that, I'd say...

Oh come on, you underestimate him and his PR/CAN there, I would say there is more longevity than that...after all he did learn from his ex wife how to drag a situation out and on...and on...and on. ;):D:p
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Exactly.

And again.

The biggest contributor to this thread, BY FAR, is a PA fan, who's also the biggest contributor to three other PA or KP threads on the front page.

Funny that :D
  • NewBallsPleaseNewBallsPlease Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Last time I checked, this wasn't an appreciation thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nobody said it was. Someone is saying how strange it is to see the same people daily chatting about someone they claim to dislike very much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody said it was. Someone is saying how strange it is to see the same people daily chatting about someone they claim to dislike very much.

Again, could equally apply to the people who slate KP constantly and cant reply to a PA criticism without trotting out the old "but his ex is worse". line.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again, could equally apply to the people who slate KP constantly and cant reply to a PA criticism without trotting out the old "but his ex is worse". line.

I'm sure you know that people who dislike KP don't spend half the time on her threads as the PA haters do on his.
    Her fans spend more time on PA threads also. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    With terrible stomach pains!
    Hope he's Ok - he was ill in his Tv show & they say he has a "mystery" illness.:o

You can guarantee he will be milking the story for all it's worth in a couple of weeks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    The biggest contributor to this thread, BY FAR, is a PA fan, who's also the biggest contributor to three other PA or KP threads on the front page.

Funny that :D

Why is it funny? Surely either one set of fans or another is what you would expect on a PA or KP thread? :confused: :rolleyes: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think they were saying you had to appreciate, just querying why posters who didn't like PA would be posting here. Valid question, why not just answer that. ;):confused::)
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is constipation, my brother suffers from it and he has a very high pain threshold and he got rushed to hospital and he tought he was dying. He said he has never felt pain like it totalyl excruciating, and even though he goes to the loo, its basically a case not all of it comes through and builds up and then its game over, into hospital
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You beat me to it Mutts...:D

Funny how you and I understood the post, isn't it? :D;) :rolleyes: :D