Lola EE

lescaljalescalja Posts: 206
Forum Member
I was thinking about Lola and how little we have seen of her recently. Now I'm wondering if she could be responsible for Lucys death. Those obsessive looking photos under the fridge , were they definitely Billys or could they gave been Lolas? Was this ever explained or have I forgotten ?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    I've been wondering about Lola too! Can't help thinking that Ben and Jays attempts to get rid of Lucy's phone and wallet was to cover up for Lola.
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I've missed Lola! I don't think she killed Lucy. EE top brass have said the reveal about Lucy's death will be sad and emotional. I don't think Lola killing Lucy will be that sad. I have a feeling Lola might move away with Lexi if they can't come up with anything for her.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top class little actress and very underused by DTC.
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »

Yes to this! She is a breath of fresh air. I don't know why she's so underused as she can certainly act. I really would love to see her and Billy win the lottery, buy a house and for Lola to have another baby and a new long term partner with wedding bells. I'd like to see her take over the salon with the lottery money and add a nail bar if or when Dean leaves when people find out he's a rapist.
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »

I really can't understand why Lola is so underused. Not only is the actress the best of the young lot but the character is the most likeable. It's a crying shame DTC hasn't used her very much this year. I hope she doesn't turn out to be the killer but I wouldn't put it past Lucy to have been bullying her and Lola accidentally killed her in retaliation.
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could she be the shock death on New Years day?
  • Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    Yes to this! She is a breath of fresh air. I don't know why she's so underused as she can certainly act. I really would love to see her and Billy win the lottery, buy a house and for Lola to have another baby and a new long term partner with wedding bells. I'd like to see her take over the salon with the lottery money and add a nail bar if or when Dean leaves when people find out he's a rapist.

All of this and also a different hairstyle. No more side ponytail please!
  • VGKidVGKid Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest, I originally thought that Lola was the killer, especially as in the Good Friday episode she was so unsympathetic when she said something like "have you and peter had a fight?", almost like she was gloating.

And her alibi video really didn't help her case, plus if it was Lola, very few would see it coming because of her lack of screentime (it would basically be the inverse of Stacey), and she could handle the reveal scenes. And with Ben back it would mean that he would likely have to deal with Lexi, and it would throw a spanner in the works for the Mitchells.
  • lescaljalescalja Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Yeh i still think there's a possibility she killed Lucy, it could be sad and emotional of she's torn away from Lexi and thinks Ben could take her
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »

I agree with this and would add she is very beautiful (shallow I know but always handy in a modern soap) as well as being a good, strong decent person - and how many of them exist in the Walford?

Why her and Jamie are ignored when weaker actors are shoved down our throats is one of life's little mysteries.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lola's absense is frustrating, very underused and Danielle is one of the best actresses on the show. She is a Kirkwood creation though and along with Cora the only two left so perhaps DTC doesn't rate her.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe she will get more of a chance when jacquline jossa goes on maternity leave although whitney doesn't get much screen time either
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Lola's absense is frustrating, very underused and Danielle is one of the best actresses on the show. She is a Kirkwood creation though and along with Cora the only two left so perhaps DTC doesn't rate her.

I had this feeling too. It's a massive mistake to underuse a genuinely talented actress and a character with so much potential just because DTC didn't create her. Billy also hasn't been given much to do under DTC. What I'd do is have Lola look for her mother. Sharon, Billy and Cora could all get involved in the story since Sharon is adopted and found her birth mother and Cora is Lexi's godmother. Lola actually has a decent cast of characters as a support group. Maybe the mother turns out to be bad news but Lola is taken in by her. There's a storyline for her.
  • KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her motive could be that she was frustrated that Peter was spending more time with Lucy than her, an so went to angrily confront Lucy, and the stress of it was what killed Lucy - tragic in hindsight given that Peter was never interested in Lola
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her motive could be that she was frustrated that Peter was spending more time with Lucy than her, an so went to angrily confront Lucy, and the stress of it was what killed Lucy - tragic in hindsight given that Peter was never interested in Lola

Lucy could also have been bullying Lola the way she bullied Whitney. That's a motive.