Options

Happy Back to the Future 2, everybody!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Now make like a tree and get outta here!

Comments

• Options
    Cissy FairfaxCissy Fairfax Posts: 11,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roll on October. Can't wait to get myself a hoverboard, self tieing shoe laces and jackets and my copy of Greys Sports Almanac.
  • Options
    spursgaleaspursgalea Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As 12 am came I was thinking about back to the future 2. back then as child I really thought by 2015 we would have flying cars. Do you really think the script writers thought the same. Flying cars hoverboards by 2015 . as I look back on it now it i seem all far fetched now. In saying that I saw this on click http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30531120 Still is my favorite film of all three
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    I actually don't like 2 as much as 1 & 3.
  • Options
    JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,103
    Forum Member
    Seems really odd that it is now set in the present. If you think of it like this. If it was remade this year then Marty would go back 30 years to 1985 and go 30 years into the future to 2045! I know Part 2 was actually released at the end of 1989 so it was actually 26 years in the future at the time of release. Back in 1985 and 1989 did 2015 seem as far into the future as 2045 does now?
  • Options
    PaperSkinPaperSkin Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where are my expanding pizzas that take seconds to make, damn it. Reality is always rubbish compared to our fantasies.
  • Options
    Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...and the shark STILL looks fake ! :-D
  • Options
    Jamesollier18Jamesollier18 Posts: 1,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoping for a café 80's to pop up somewhere in the world and get a Pepsi from MJ
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I think you can only get Jesus juice from MJ
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    ...and the shark STILL looks fake ! :-D
    All those Jaws movies they thought they'd do but I bet they never expected SHARKNADO!!! :p
  • Options
    tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forget flying cars and all that, I want the jug that pours just the right amount.
  • Options
    TellyAddickTellyAddick Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Is it repeated on tv anytime this week I wouldn't mind watching it again