Marvin Humes blog... DS becoming more like heat by the day!

mugwuffmugwuff Posts: 400
Forum Member
Recently when DS asked for feedback many of us said we didn't like the showbiz angle it's taking. I was sorry then to see a new Marvin Humes blog. DS becoming more and more like heat by the day.

Comments

• Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Where are the blogs?

I could not find the survey.

DS is owned by a magazine company now.:D
  • mugwuffmugwuff Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Look under Latest
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Digital Spy is a British entertainment and media news website launched in 1999, currently owned by Hearst Magazines UK.
    Heat is a British entertainment magazine published by German company Bauer Media Group.

Even though DS has changed somewhat over the years, I still very much prefer DS to Heat, but the above extracts from Wiki are clues as to why the two are more alike than we like to admit.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to be honest, I rarely - unless it's linked to on a thread or comes up on a search regarding a TV show or film I'm Googling - look at the main part of DS, the forums are bookmarked and I come straight here generally.

I do like their reviews I've read of some of the films and TV shows I'm interested in and took a glance at an article about up and coming TV shows from the US a while back, but it's a rare thing for me overall.
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only look at the forums on DS, I never bother with the rest of the site.
  • ChocolateCheeseChocolateCheese Posts: 3,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »

Same here with me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Where is this blog you speak of? I haven't seen it anywhere even on the DS homepage too.
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »

Mostly the forum on direct bookmark through I may look at the main website sometimes.
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only use the forums, and in that respect, it is what we make it.