Playing it Straight making a return

Comments

• Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved tonight's episode, sad that Ben's gone :( But got that one spot on from the start! :D

The ones I picked out as gay at the beginning have all been correct so far, only other two are Sven and Sam. Have gone back and forth on the others a lot, especially Dean.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    How do I post a spoiler on here?
    Forum Member
    Sven is gay 100%
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she has sent 5 straight guys home and 5 gay ones. I mean if the production team was to be predictable then they would have chosen 7 gay guys and 7 straight ones, which would mean out of the 4, 2 are gay and 2 are straight. I just think it's a coincidence that it is all balanced at the moment.

As I think there are actually 3 straight guys left and Sam is the gay one. Which would mean there was 8 straight guys and 6 gay guys in total... as I really do think after in 2004, the girl lost. that they would make her have more chance?

And I'm not sure what the general feeling of Sven is but he makes me laugh so much winding the guys up. I hope he is straight and wins. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MB88 wrote: »
    Sven is gay 100%

I've heard this too.

My predictions of the remaining 3:

Sam - Gay
    Danny - Straight + wins show
    Dean - was 100% convinced until tonight's show he was gay; now think he's straight
    Forum Member
    natalieb wrote: »
    I've heard this too.

My predictions of the remaining 3:

Sam - Gay
    Danny - Straight + wins show
    Dean - was 100% convinced until tonight's show he was gay; now think he's straight

I agree with you on this and can confirm to you my spoiler is 100% true!!!
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sort of came around to wanting Sven to win? I don't know why, he kind of grew on me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hmm, so do you think that the 14 were chosen equally, 7 gay 7 straight, I think that would be a bit weird. I reckon there is a higher number of one of the options.

I reckon there is either 1 straight guy left, or 3. I don't think 2 are gay and 2 are straight.

In the UK version in 2004, it was equal however in the US in 2004, there were 9 gay guys and 5 straight guys, it could easily be like that.

Also very random but found out just now. But the girl who is presenting TMO after show with Mark Wright is the girl from 2004 :eek:
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Hmm, so do you think that the 14 were chosen equally, 7 gay 7 straight, I think that would be a bit weird. I reckon there is a higher number of one of the options.

I reckon there is either 1 straight guy left, or 3. I don't think 2 are gay and 2 are straight.

In the UK version in 2004, it was equal however in the US in 2004, there were 9 gay guys and 5 straight guys, it could easily be like that.

Also very random but found out just now. But the girl who is presenting TMO after show with Mark Wright is the girl from 2004 :eek:

Well I thought it would be

Sam - gay

Dean - straight (I think)

Danny - straight

Sven - straight (I think)

But, I don't think they would have more straights than gays so now thinking one (or both) of Dean or Sven must be gay - because I don't think its Danny...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I'm thinking is...

Sven - Straight, so so obvious... I can't see why people think he might be
    Dean - Gay, when Mitch left he mentioned something about aussiebums which are like a typically gay piece of clothing (right?), that and his tramp stamp
    Sam - Gay, but that is obvious to everyone
    Danny - Straight, he's pretty typically essex.. or alot like some of the people I know... not 100% though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How do you know?
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like KnowYourself, I have been 100% correct so far! :D

Final predictions

Danny Straight, Sam Gay, Sven Gay, Dean Gay

(like I have always said ;)...although a while back I did ponder Danny's sexuality)

Dean's a funny on, but think that Danny is the only straight guy left!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've chaqnged some of my predictions. My thinking on the final now is:

Sven - Gay (there's too much gameplay there for him not to be in it for the money)
    Sam - Gay
    Dean - Straight
    Danny - Straight

Either Danny or Sam will win it, I think. I thought Sven would, but I think the other guys have sown real doubts in her mind about his gameplan.

(And yes, I've read spoilers about who supposedly wins, but I also read ones (not here, but elsewhere) which said Levi was gay..... so I'm not relying on them to be true!)
  • LittleNothingLittleNothing Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben is being interviewed on Gaydio radio this morning he seemed so lovely. Admitted that trying to act "butch" made him miserable so he just decided after first few days to be himself, enjoy the experience and hope for the best. Said that when Cara hugged him at the end she said "no shit Sherlock" lol and that she is so lovely that she couldn't stand to get rid of the boys she really licked...
    It also very heavily implied he is dating one of the boys still in the show and if it isn't Danny I'll hang my knickers out to dry on the queen's lawn. Figured it from a few things ive seen on twitter recently :cool: if im right they will make a ridiculously beautiful couple :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish that the girl does not win. She's so dumb! How can she not know that the twins are gay? They're about as straight as route 66. They don't even "play it straight". Most obvious gay guys in there are Kyle (who was eliminated in the beginning), Leroy, the Twins, Mitch and Dean.

Sven is more like "neutered". Even if in the end he turns out to be gay / straight, I am not convinced that he's telling us the truth. I see Sven as a weird, asexual guy.

Most obvious straight guy in there was Andre, Levi, Fletcher and Jordan! I just could not believe that the dumb girl got rid of Jordan. Jordan is like the straighest guy I've ever come accross.
  • mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member
    I'm not convinced Sam is gay. It doesn't automatically mean if Ben is gay so is Sam. I found this online from Yahoo.

" A 1991 study showed that if a gay man had an identical twin, the twin would also be gay 52% of the time" .

Seems to me it would be way too easy for everyone to assume Sam is gay.

My predications (not that I'm any good at this but here goes):-

Sven - Gay
    Danny - Gay
    Dean - Straight
    Sam - Staight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    capekdeh wrote: »
    I wish that the girl does not win. She's so dumb! How can she not know that the twins are gay? They're about as straight as route 66. They don't even "play it straight". Most obvious gay guys in there are Kyle (who was eliminated in the beginning), Leroy, the Twins, Mitch and Dean.

Sven is more like "neutered". Even if in the end he turns out to be gay / straight, I am not convinced that he's telling us the truth. I see Sven as a weird, asexual guy.

Most obvious straight guy in there was Andre, Levi, Fletcher and Jordan! I just could not believe that the dumb girl got rid of Jordan. Jordan is like the straighest guy I've ever come accross.

Maybe she just didn't like Jordan as much as the other boys who she has known for longer and maybe trusts more.
    It's obvious Sam is the one she is attracted too (her and me both lol)
    We are watching 2 days edited down into 50 mins, so it's not really fair to call her dumb when we aren't walking in her shoes.
    Noticed when Ben was eliminated Dean turns round and asks Danny if he is ok mmhmm and during the absailing task Danny said sweetly that he thought Ben was going to do really really well. So hopelessly optimistic only a mother or a doting boyfriend would say it lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are the twins identical? They look so different never seen identical twins I was able to tell apart so easily after such a short space of time. I think they might Non identical twins who just look alot alike.
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are the twins identical? They look so different never seen identical twins I was able to tell apart so easily after such a short space of time. I think they might Non identical twins who just look alot alike.

I think they are completely identical. I can never tell which one she is speaking to when she has them one on one or which one is which. I don't think they look that different at all.

You must have a twindar (much like Cara's defunct gaydar) which is very acute.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    I think they are completely identical. I can never tell which one she is speaking to when she has them one on one or which one is which. I don't think they look that different at all.

You must have a twindar (much like Cara's defunct gaydar) which is very acute.

Really? Their facial features are quite a bit different. Ben's face is much thiner and eyes closer together than Sam's (not that I have spent long gazing at Sam's face to have noticed :o:D) and Ben is a good couple of inches taller so either way they can't be completely identical.
  • mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member
    Really? Their facial features are quite a bit different. Ben's face is much thiner and eyes closer together than Sam's (not that I have spent long gazing at Sam's face to have noticed :o:D) and Ben is a good couple of inches taller so either way they can't be completely identical.

Just because they don't look exactly the same does not mean they are not identical.

I am an identical twin. My sister is taller than me and looks like my dad. I look like my mum. Yet my neices who are fraternal twins are like two peas in a pod!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think she cares for Sam BUT I think she REALLY likes Dean though, so she will follow her heart and pick him... have no idea if he is gay or not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because they don't look exactly the same does not mean they are not identical.

I am an identical twin. My sister is taller than me and looks like my dad. I look like my mum. Yet my neices who are fraternal twins are like two peas in a pod!

:confused: which is exactly my point and why I asked the question. I've a friend who has a twin when I first met I them both I assumed they were identical because they looked so alike but my friend corrected me that everyone assumes that but no they are infact non identical twins they just look like each other.
    What you quoted above was me explaining the differences I've noticed nothing else. :)
    Forum Member
    How do you know?
    Because I know someone who used to work with him in a gay bar in Vauxhall, London. I even met him breifly once and he is an absolute d*ckhead
  • LayzeegoatLayzeegoat Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their sexuality may be in doubt, but for me there's little doubt Ben and Sam are identical twins. As mabbus-cattus1I said, they don't have to look exactly identical. I struggled at times to tell them apart.

It'll be really interesting to see if Sam is actually straight. He seems very stereotypically gay, but then so does Andrew Stone! If he's playing it straight, he's not doing a very good job (only very marginally better than Ben!). I don't think his feelings for Cara are at all genuine either way.

I'm going to defend Cara here. Yes, her gaydar's pretty rubbish, but she seems like a nice girl who's genuinely looking for love or for true friendship rather than playing to win the money. Also, despite what others have said, I think she's a very pretty girl with a great figure. The average man would be very lucky to have her.

By the way, I'm not convinced Danny's straight, but he's very cute!