Have missed Emmerdale - please update me!

Moll FlandersMoll Flanders Posts: 1,392
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I need help from fellow Emmerdale fans! I love the programme, but for a variety of reasons, have not been able to watch it for appros 2-3 months. Then today, I saw a clip of it on This Morning, and it looked so good, I must start watching it again! I don't expect to be filled in on absolutely everything, just a few specific questions -

How did Katie die?

What is Bell doing standing of the rafters of some tall building? What's up with her?

I see that Rachel's back! What's the story of her return? Is she back with Sam? Has Jai been reunited with Archie?

If anyone can answer any/all of these questions, I'll be really grateful! Thanks!

Moll
x

Comments

• jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robert has returned with the new White family and is cheating on his now wife with Aaron Livesy. Katie suspected Robert was having an affair and Aaron had had enough of being messed about by Robert so he told Katie to go to Wylie's Farm where she would get evidence that Robert was having an affair. She caught Robert and Aaron kissing at the farm and took a photo of them. Robert pleaded with her to not show the photo to Chrissie and he pushed her over. The floor then gave way and she fell down the hole and died. This all happened on Robert and Chrissie's wedding day. Robert and Aaron decided to keep quiet about what had happened and Robert went to get married. Andy (who had fallen out with Katie over her obsession with Robert) then found Katie dead at the farm and everyone believes it to be an accident.

Belle has some sort of mental illness and is hearing the voice of Gemma in her head. She believes it is her fault that everyone is getting hurt and that Katie is dead.

Rachel's return is complicated. Basically some guy sold Jai a baby which he believed was Archie and told Jai that Rachel was in rehab and needed the money to pay for it. Then Rachel returned to give evidence at Charity's trial. Charity was sent down and then it was revealed that Rachel had Archie all along and the child that Jai and Megan were looking after was a fake. Rachel wasn't in rehab at all. Now Megan doesn't want Jai to see the real Archie as she is still grieving for the fake Archie who was taken away by social services.

Rachel is trying to win Sam back but Sam is now with evil Tracy who's already ripped him off once, but is somehow seen as more trustworthy than Rachel.

And breathe :D.
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jlp95bwfc wrote: »
    Robert has returned with the new White family and is cheating on his now wife with Aaron Livesy. Katie suspected Robert was having an affair and Aaron had had enough of being messed about by Robert so he told Katie to go to Wylie's Farm where she would get evidence that Robert was having an affair. She caught Robert and Aaron kissing at the farm and took a photo of them. Robert pleaded with her to not show the photo to Chrissie and he pushed her over. The floor then gave way and she fell down the hole and died. This all happened on Robert and Chrissie's wedding day. Robert and Aaron decided to keep quiet about what had happened and Robert went to get married. Andy (who had fallen out with Katie over her obsession with Robert) then found Katie dead at the farm and everyone believes it to be an accident.

Belle has some sort of mental illness and is hearing the voice of Gemma in her head. She believes it is her fault that everyone is getting hurt and that Katie is dead.

Rachel's return is complicated. Basically some guy sold Jai a baby which he believed was Archie and told Jai that Rachel was in rehab and needed the money to pay for it. Then Rachel returned to give evidence at Charity's trial. Charity was sent down and then it was revealed that Rachel had Archie all along and the child that Jai and Megan were looking after was a fake. Rachel wasn't in rehab at all. Now Megan doesn't want Jai to see the real Archie as she is still grieving for the fake Archie who was taken away by social services.

Rachel is trying to win Sam back but Sam is now with evil Tracy who's already ripped him off once, but is somehow seen as more trustworthy than Rachel.

And breathe :D.

Well done :)
  • Moll FlandersMoll Flanders Posts: 1,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much - that's a big help!

Moll
    x
  • IRITALIAIRITALIA Posts: 6,508
    Forum Member
    After hoping to get back with Robert, Katie discovers he is having an affair with Aaron and her whole world falls through the floor.

The affair is exposed to the whole village and Chrissie calls off her wedding to Robert.

Not wanting to spoil a party and waste all that Champagne Robert and Aaron decide to get married instead. Lawrence was maid of honour.

Robert and Aaron were last seen heading off into a Sunset Ending.

Hope that helps. ;-):D
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IRITALIA wrote: »
    After hoping to get back with Robert, Katie discovers he is having an affair with Aaron and her whole world falls through the floor.

The affair is exposed to the whole village and Chrissie calls off her wedding to Robert.

Not wanting to spoil a party and waste all that Champagne Robert and Aaron decide to get married instead. Lawrence was maid of honour.

Robert and Aaron were last seen heading off into a Sunset Ending.

Hope that helps. ;-):D
    That was brilliant, IRITALIA !! A very concise precis of the show that used to be Emmerdale. Robert and Aaron didn't get far as Ross stole their car and clubbed them both round the head with a lump of 4 x 4.
  • IRITALIAIRITALIA Posts: 6,508
    Forum Member
    That was brilliant, IRITALIA !! A very concise precis of the show that used to be Emmerdale. Robert and Aaron didn't get far as Ross stole their car and clubbed them both round the head with a lump of 4 x 4.

:D

Well we have to get our laughs and fantasies somehow don't we. Not going to be many of those for a while. :(:D