Options

Games to look out for in 2015

idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
Forum Member
One I am particularly looking forward to is Playdead's follow up to LIMBO - titled INSIDE

I think this looks really awesome

http://playdead.com/inside/

Comments

• Options
    snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved Limbo so Inside's definitely on my wanted list. Ori And The Blind Forest is another one I'm eagerly awaiting, I was gutted when it was delayed from last year and at the moment it's still just listed as "early 2015."

www.oriblindforest.com
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rodina

Early Access pixel No Man's Sky. Try the demo, it's a lot of fun (play 'normal' game mode to get the most out of it) The world's aren't as populated as NMS, bu that's something the dev plans to work on.

Drift Stage

Racing game focusing on drifting with awesome soundtrack and art design
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Resi Revalations 2 & the new Batman: Arkham Knight after that I haven't got a clue! :blush:
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely Resi Revel 2, possibly Dead Island 2 and maybe Dying Light, just a few zombie bashers there to keep us busy.

Uncharted 4 will be a massive day in my life lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Talking of Dying Light I've just heard the physical release of the game has been delayed in all areas outside of North America, no new date has been given as yet. Digital versions remain unaffected though and will still be available from January 30th in the UK.
  • Options
    davies24davies24 Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    The only ones I'm vaguely interested in are Bloodborne and The Order but even then only after a price drop and a good reception.

Hopefully there's some hidden gems out there somewhere, it's a long wait for busy Oct/Nov release period. Pretty sure the previous UC games have been released during that aswel?
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only game on the horizon that may appeal to me is 'Mad Max'.

I love third person games like GTA, RDR, Tomb Raider and The Last of Us and I just don't see anything like that coming up. I do love Uncharted too but I don't think I'm ready to get a PS4 yet.

I don't know whether it's the games market that has changed or me but I cannot remember a time when I had as little to look forward to as now.
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not so much games to look out for, but the games I'm most looking forward to this year.

Quantum Break
    No Man's Sky
    Batman: Arkham Knight
    Uncharted 4
    Until Dawn
    Star Wars: Battlefront (If it's released this year?)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just to add to my choice of Ori And The Blind Forest as a game to look out for, it's now got a confirmed release date - March 11th. :)
  • Options
    WellHiddenMarkWellHiddenMark Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    idlewilde wrote: »
    One I am particularly looking forward to is Playdead's follow up to LIMBO - titled INSIDE

I think this looks really awesome

http://playdead.com/inside/

Limbo was the game that inspired me to buy an Xbox 360. This won't inspire me to purchase an Xbone though.

I'm sure Inside will be on the PS4 long before the Xbone becomes a viable gaming console.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Uncharted 4
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Uncharted 4

Delayed until Summer 2016.
  • Options
    hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is the new tomb raider coming out this year?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunter23 wrote: »
    is the new tomb raider coming out this year?

Depends on the platform :cool::cool::cool::cool:
  • Options
    hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on the platform :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Oh so it looks like it will be just for Xbox 1 then. Probably release it for ps4 next year maybe
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The order
    Arkham Knight
    MGS V
    Witcher 3

That's about it.
  • Options
    Bio MaxBio Max Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Delayed until Summer 2016.

No it hasn't? unless you mean the movie.

I'm looking forward to...

No Man's Sky
    Bloodborne
    The Order: 1886 (but fear this might be bad..)
  • Options
    Gemma_HardingGemma_Harding Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Order 1886
    Unchartered 4
    Batman: Arkham Knight
    (possibly new Assassin's Creed)
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Bio Max wrote: »
    No it hasn't? unless you mean the movie.)

No I meant the game, but I was just trolling. I was a bit bored yesterday. I was expecting outbursts and people demanding a source but it didn't work. I'll have to try harder next time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    No I meant the game, but I was just trolling. I was a bit bored yesterday. I was expecting outbursts and people demanding a source but it didn't work. I'll have to try harder next time.

Your infamous wit has become your greatest burden.
    hunter23 wrote: »
    Oh so it looks like it will be just for Xbox 1 then. Probably release it for ps4 next year maybe

If at all. Probably Xbox One> PC (heh maybe via the Xbox app on Windows 10) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS4.
  • Options
    JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    The Division granted it actually makes it out this year, seems pretty touch and go right now though.
  • Options
    JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Uncharted 4 for me and maybe the new batman (Just a FYI) Only 59.99 to pre-order uncharted is (although that's for the US PSN version)
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rainbow six siege looks good. Not sure when it comes out. Project cars on march 20th.
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    treefr0g wrote: »
    The only game on the horizon that may appeal to me is 'Mad Max'.

I love third person games like GTA, RDR, Tomb Raider and The Last of Us and I just don't see anything like that coming up. I do love Uncharted too but I don't think I'm ready to get a PS4 yet.

I don't know whether it's the games market that has changed or me but I cannot remember a time when I had as little to look forward to as now.

Doesn't look like I have anything to look forward to now :(

Rumours are that they have ditched the PS3 and XBox 360 versions.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Uncharted 4 is the big one for me. Should be fantastic.

The only other one I'm really looking forward to is Arkham Knight. I might also picked up Phantom Pain and Tales of Zestiria.