Options

Aaron and Robert.....Hot Hot Hot!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I'm enjoying the story but I'm not actually all that keen on Aaron. I know he's not gay, and unless it's yet to be disclosed he's not bisexual, but I'd like Robert to have been having his affair with Ross. Now that would be a hot pairing.
  • Options
    samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IRITALIA wrote: »
    Did he already say that?
    I thought that came next week leading up to Aaron doing the dirty. :confused:

If not I'll just have to rewatch last weeks all over again to hear it. :blush:;-):D

No, I'm sure he already said it. Can't remember when exactly.
    Really? Oh FFS. They barely know each other, all they've done is shag in barns a few times.

I honestly prefer seeing Robert as a manipulator. I can't be doing with soppy lip-trembling romantic hero.

That's how I feel, I have no idea where this storyline is headed. I don't think they will work as a long-term couple. I'll be surprised if Robert settles with Aaron after losing everything when Chrissie finds out despite having "feelings" for him.

Obviously it remains to be seen whether Robert is being sincere with Aaron but I'm hoping that he isn't.
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Right, upstairs now!" Sounded like a threat! :D They're no John Paul and Craig.
  • Options
    atlanticslideatlanticslide Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    He slept with Sadie because she was loaded, powerful and sexy. So I can see the temptation there.

Now he has Chrissie, who is everything Sadie was. Would he risk it for Aaron? Aaron just has his arse, really.

Robert's more calculating than anything else, so I'm not sure I buy it either, but I'm happy to ride along with it without too much examination - maybe he's both calculating and selfish/impulsive, thinks he's got it all sewn up and can take and use whatever he wants.
    Sadie was hardly the only affair he had, though. He's pretty much cheated in every relationship he's had, plus played the other man in Katie/Andy's relationship. The only thing new about the affair with Aaron is that it's another man. I definitely don't think the Robert/Aaron affair is all down to feelings and them being in love or whatever, but money is not the only thing that's ever motivated Robert - I think he's attracted to power (power in business, power in relationships, power over other people) and danger as much as he is money.

re: love confessions, Robert told Aaron recently that he'd "fallen for" him - I'm not sure how much I buy that, though, and tend to think he said it at least in part to keep Aaron off balance and doing what Robert wants.