Options

Caroline BB1 Vs. Nikki BB7

RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
Forum Member
i whatched some clips for big brother 1 and when she survived 2 evictions she did a tantrum like screme and had her arms up in the air and it looked like what nikki did when she had her tantrums so nikki was'nt orignal.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    X-Rufus-X wrote:
    i whatched some clips for big brother 1 and when she survived 2 evictions she did a tantrum like screme and had her arms up in the air and it looked like what nikki did when she had her tantrums so nikki was'nt orignal.

No Caggy was nothing like Nikki, she had a little celebration but didn't pull tantrums. She was 38 when she was on the show and had a laugh that was measurable on the richter scale.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caggy was legendary for her cackle and lip liner :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    caroline was ace! she was completely herself and as that was the first big brother, she had no idea whether the GBP would like her sort of character or not.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    God, BB1 was brilliant wasn't it? If that BB was on now though it would be classed as "boring".

It seems like such a long time ago as well. My sister got me into it and now I'm more of fan than she is! I remember watching that episode of Nick getting rumbled too. Didn't BB1 run from mid-July to mid-September?
  • Options
    GREATGUYGREATGUY Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked caggy, i remember wanting her to stay longer

She was very loud but nothing like nikki, she didnt throw tantrums although i agree her reactions to surviving evictions were pretty ott but that was probobly just relief
  • Options
    morningmorning Posts: 17,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caggy was legendary for her cackle and lip liner :D

More of an Ash & Jayne combination than a Nikki imo, although they do have similar chins. :D