Options

kerry katona does it again

Comments

• Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, all you Kerry bashers, any thoughts on Bryan McFadden?

Not really.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Ok, all you Kerry bashers, any thoughts on Bryan McFadden? The dad who moved to the other side of the world and hasn't put up a fight for custody of his kids from this heinous mother? The only action he ever thought to bring (and I dont think even that came to fruition) was for his mother to have custody!

I don't consider him to be a father at all. He rather went and hooked up with another model when Delta finally dumped him rather than spent time with his kids. Also, he seems like a really questionable as a person, his "date rape" song was terrible, and told a lot about him as a person.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, all you Kerry bashers, any thoughts on Bryan McFadden? The dad who moved to the other side of the world and hasn't put up a fight for custody of his kids from this heinous mother? The only action he ever thought to bring (and I dont think even that came to fruition) was for his mother to have custody!

I think he's a complete knobhead who isn't fit to be called a father but that doesn't make one iota of difference in my opinion of her.

The ones I feel sorry for are all 4 of the kids who don't have a decent parent between the lot of them
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she still seems like a judgemental idiot.

If it weren't for this I think she'd have a lot more sympathy, or at least more understanding. She knows what it's like to have people put the boot in when she's down but she doesn't think twice before doing the same to others.

She's a prime example of a person being their own worst enemy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oxygen thieves McFadden & Katona truly were a match made in heaven ............... if ever two scumbags completely deserved each other ... !!
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That he's as big a waste of oxygen as Katona. Those poor kids stuck with so many shit parents. :(
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oxygen thieves McFadden & Katona truly were a match made in heaven ............... if ever two scumbags completely deserved each other ... !!

It's a good job she learnt from her mistakes and married a better husband next time round. Oh wait..............
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oxygen thieves

LMAO, never heard of that one before, but will definitely use it from now on. :D

oxygen thieves... :D:D
  • Options
    Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Im no fan of brian but this has nothing to do with him?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I love Kerry, in a trashy Jeremy Kyle kinda way, I love watching her on her documentaries as they are so much more interesting than Peter Andrex, now I can stand him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The this morning crew seem to love her though she is a regular on there.
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,201
    Forum Member
    bondgirl1 wrote: »
    The this morning crew seem to love her though she is a regular on there.

I will never understand why they employ the talentless troll, I press the mute button as soon as her ugly gurning mug appears. :eek:
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Kerry is now on 'Come Dine with Me' where she serves fish and chips to her guests then gets an ice cream van round for dessert. It is reported that she can't cook and lives on ready meals.

What the hell does she do all day? Her useless mother may not have taught her but someone who can afford lipo can afford to go on a cookery course so that they can learn to prepare decent meals for their kids. Her pathetic act is wearing a bit thin now she is over 30.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    Apparently Kerry is now on 'Come Dine with Me' where she serves fish and chips to her guests then gets an ice cream van round for dessert. It is reported that she can't cook and lives on ready meals.

What the hell does she do all day? Her useless mother may not have taught her but someone who can afford lipo can afford to go on a cookery course so that they can learn to prepare decent meals for their kids. Her pathetic act is wearing a bit thin now she is over 30.

They even have cook books that tell you exactly how to prepare each recipe, starting from chopping the onions, how to wash the veggies etc. Some people act like cooking is like brain surgery, and they just "can't". I might be a bit harsh, but part of parents "job" is to offer their children healthy food, and take away is not that on regular basis.

KK seems to be sober these days, but she still has her media attention addiction, and when she doesn't have any talent to back it up, I just can't root for her or support her.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They even have cook books that tell you exactly how to prepare each recipe, starting from chopping the onions, how to wash the veggies etc. Some people act like cooking is like brain surgery, and they just "can't". I might be a bit harsh, but part of parents "job" is to offer their children healthy food, and take away is not that on regular basis.

KK seems to be sober these days, but she still has her media attention addiction, and when she doesn't have any talent to back it up, I just can't root for her or support her.

after paying 8 grand to have her stomach suctioned, this week she has had her teeth whitened about 4grand I think and a whole head of extensions. (Not those cheap ones) I think I might try and go bankrupt,she certainly is not short of money. The rest of the country are trying to exist and she spends and spends.
    another snippet from her. natalie cassidy is joining loose woman.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    after paying 8 grand to have her stomach suctioned, this week she has had her teeth whitened about 4grand I think and a whole head of extensions. (Not those cheap ones) I think I might try and go bankrupt,she certainly is not short of money. The rest of the country are trying to exist and she spends and spends.
    another snippet from her. natalie cassidy is joining loose woman.:eek:

Is this what natalie cassidy is announcing this weekend? if so fredster beat her to it.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will never understand why they employ the talentless troll, I press the mute button as soon as her ugly gurning mug appears. :eek:

They seem to like employing trollish blabbermouths who mainly just annoy everyone. Coleen Nolan, Natalie Cassidy, and now Kerry Katona. There's a pattern there. :eek:
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give her a break? How about she gives us a break? This cretinous woman has the talent of a mouldy scouring brush and yet continues to sell story after story to the media about her every fart, belch and iceland duck platter. Frankly, I'm bloody sick to death of her.

She's a grown woman and somewhere along the line she has to take accountability for her actions.

Plenty of people were the victims of phone hacking so that's a fairly moot point. Yes, she had a terrible childhood, but instead of taking the opportunities that she's had and turning them into positives, she's merely perpetuated the same unstable environment for her own kids. Her ex husband is a joke and no-one forced her to marry him. If she hadn't been three sheets to the wind for the majority of their relationship she might have noticed him siphoning off £5 million of her cash.

She's a habitual liar and has lied time and time again about her drug abuse and then when she gets caught out she bleats about 'our Mam, our Bryyiiiiiian' blah blah blah. What sort of Mother locks themselves in the bathroom with a boatload of drugs whilst their kids sit downstairs with the nanny?

She's bankrupt and yet has just spent money on lipo, goes on constant holidays and seems to live the life of Riley. In a recession that kind of sticks in the craw. She never seems to learn from her mistakes and just seems to lurch from one disaster to another in between various photoshoots with her gurning mooey telling us about her lipo, her baaaah polar and what she thinks of the crisis in Turkmenistan. (I don't think there is a crisis there but sure as eggs are eggs, Katona will have an opinion on it).

No, I'm not going to give her a break. She needs to grow up, look after her kids and disappear from the media. She won't though - like a bad dose of thrush where the chemist has sold out of Canesten she just lingers and lingers and lingers. She's a pathetic waste of space and always will be.

I agree with all of this. Also lets not forget her revolving bedroom door. Every new fella she meets she introduces to her kids and plans on marrying !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    I agree with all of this. Also lets not forget her revolving bedroom door. Every new fella she meets she introduces to her kids and plans on marrying !

Well the guy who did her tummy tuck told to wait three years to get pregnant. This tummy tuck cost 8 grand and apparantly she has put the weight back on. and is now going to boot camp. Where does she get the money from for this life style?
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Kerry needs to keep herseLf to herself, I'm a fan but she says lots of misconceived things
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,201
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Kerry needs to keep herseLf to herself, I'm a fan but she says lots of misconceived things

I am curious what made you become a fan, her great talent, beautiful voice, lovely face? :eek:

Maybe it was the Iceland adverts that stole your heart, I really would be interested to hear!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    I am curious what made you become a fan, her great talent, beautiful voice, lovely face? :eek:

Maybe it was the Iceland adverts that stole your heart, I really would be interested to hear!:rolleyes:

I was a fan from IAC back in 2003 and have followed her life since, shes great but the public make her out to be an absolute disgrace, she's not, she's trying her best but the press keep being negativeisnt helping
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Well the guy who did her tummy tuck told to wait three years to get pregnant. This tummy tuck cost 8 grand and apparantly she has put the weight back on. and is now going to boot camp. Where does she get the money from for this life style?

I think she looks hideous at the moment. Those long yellow hair extensions dont make her look like she did in her Atomic Kitten days. They make her look like mutton dressed as lamb. I was a fan of Kerry :o now shes just a joke.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    It's a good job she learnt from her mistakes and married a better husband next time round. Oh wait..............

Oh how I kiss old egghead Croft. :D
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    I was a fan from IAC back in 2003 and have followed her life since, shes great but the public make her out to be an absolute disgrace, she's not, she's trying her best but the press keep being negativeisnt helping

Seriously??:confused::confused:

Are you saying that neglecting her kids whilst high as a kite in her bathroom is NOT disgraceful behaviour? & just what do the press have to be positive about? What is her talent? What is she actually offering to the world?

She has lied time and time again and when she's bombed out of her skull on This Morning/wherever she conveniently blames it on her meds - medication which she claims she doesn't remember to take anyway and millions of other people take medication and find levels which suit them so they're not constantly slurring..:rolleyes:

I don't buy this new reinvention for one minute. Losing some pounds, sticking in some blonde hair 'stenshuns and a few photoshoots with the kids eating fishfingers won't convince me or many others, that she's anything but a talentless, washed up car crash.

She has had chance after chance after chance and has blown every single one, so you can't blame the press and public for being cynical.