Options

Is Sam C one of the worst ever contestants?

13»

Comments

• Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I think he is terrible, so is Abi imo, She is decent singing her own songs, but I find her rather tedious now, she's just a one trick pony!
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of these terrible singers have a big fanbase - not down to the talent though
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is one of the worst I've seen on the X Factor, yes. He can't sing and he also isn't very entertaining with his performances either. He comes across as arrogant and unlikeable to me as well.
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ambassador wrote: »
    He's the worst non comedy act yes

Yes, I'd agree with that. He's the worst of the "serious" contenders.
  • Options
    Amy76Amy76 Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is equal weakest this series (along with Abi) but not the worst overall. That was Frankie. Sam is not a great singer, but he is also not as bad as Lloyd Daniels, Eoghan Quigg, or Scott Bruton.

Sam should be in a boyband - he looks the part and his vocals would be masked with other lads.
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Amy76 wrote: »
    He is equal weakest this series (along with Abi) but not the worst overall. That was Frankie. Sam is not a great singer, but he is also not as bad as Lloyd Daniels, Eoghan Quigg, or Scott Bruton.

Sam should be in a boyband - he looks the part and his vocals would be masked with other lads.

Was Eoghan even audible over the Big Band music? I didn't see any complaint from Louis at the time! :confused:
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give over. He's not that bad. Sure, he's not the best singer in this competition, but he's not a bad singer in general. He also has charisma and stage presence. Something a great deal of the others lack.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was Eoghan even audible over the Big Band music? I didn't see any complaint from Louis at the time! :confused:

That lad's vocals were shocking and the judges kept telling him he was fantastic. That poor lad was made to think that he was great. Cheryl saying she was 'a little bit in love with him' was just cruel. They built up his hopes unrealistically.
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Amy76 wrote: »
    That lad's vocals were shocking and the judges kept telling him he was fantastic. That poor lad was made to think that he was great. Cheryl saying she was 'a little bit in love with him' was just cruel. They built up his hopes unrealistically.

What really ticks me off, is out of all the amazing talent that year - Ruth, Laura, Diana, Austin, Alex and Rachel - the British public voted for Eoghan!!!????:confused::confused: This is why I can't trust this country's vote as a 'perfect' representation of talent!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What really ticks me off, is out of all the amazing talent that year - Ruth, Laura, Diana, Austin, Alex and Rachel - the British public voted for Eoghan!!!????:confused::confused: This is why I can't trust this country's vote as a 'perfect' representation of talent!

I know!!! It was a real mystery. He wasn't even a good looking lad!! People must have felt sorry for him and voted through sympathy. That year was my favorite X Factor, so many good singers that year and my two favorites ever were there - Alex and Ruth.

So back on topic, Sam is no where near the worst ever when you think back to Eoghan and other weak acts from the past.