Lets talk about Kieran or not..

jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Kieran any one think much of him ? Or may be you don't think about him at all lol He's a weird one in some ways , on the surface he seems quite focal but also he seems quite boring as well. He doesn't get talked about to much on here either.

I personally am not sure what to make of him so far.

Comments

• DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Despite his lad talk maybe he is a virgin too
  • jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    his voice grates on me plus he bores me imo he is a waste of a housemate!!
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he comes across as sly to me, i don't trust him one bit
  • Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a ****. "How much body fat do you have?" "ZERO!". Ugh, you ****ing moron.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His voice makes me laugh...that's all.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    he comes across as sly to me, i don't trust him one bit
    Ah yeah i've thought that he does come across as a little crafty at times.
    Desy Boy wrote: »
    He's a ****. "How much body fat do you have?" "ZERO!". Ugh, you ****ing moron.
    Ohh that was stupid yep , 0% very idiotic comment he made there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His voice makes me laugh...that's all.
    Eddie Murphy Beverly hills cop yep :D At least It seems he isn't putting that on at all , as far as i can tell any way lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Despite his lad talk maybe he is a virgin too
    Possibly.. BB may have gone for a BB16 virgin house special this year who knows haha lol
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him. I also find him a bit annoying. :D
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Although he is hoping the others burn themselves out with Sarah it seems
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Although he is hoping the others burn themselves out with Sarah it seems

Totally. He totally wants Sarah lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    Eddie Murphy Beverly hills cop yep :D At least It seems he isn't putting that on at all , as far as i can tell any way lol

Haha it was bugging me who his voice reminded me of .. spot on. Axel "Get the f**k out of here" Foley :D.

I like him. I also find him a bit annoying. :D

I like him too. His voice is annoying at times but so far he seems ok.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/4l4PlS6E-QY

An Eddie Murphy Type
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kieran any one think much of him ? Or may be you don't think about him at all lol He's a weird one in some ways , on the surface he seems quite focal but also he seems quite boring as well. He doesn't get talked about to much on here either.

I personally am not sure what to make of him so far.[/QUOTE]

Neither am I and he seems to be always giving advice to every man and his dog.

On balance I think he is a bit of a stirrer and one who will get the troops to fire the bullets.
  • PiperRoXPiperRoX Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dislike him quite a bit. Typical show-boater. In his effort to be this, he sometimes doesn't even know what he is talking about. IE: The body fat convo in the garden. I think that what Adjoa said about him having to be the 'best' in certain situations was spot on. I clocked that on launch night, and what she said, along with his talk with Christian about having 0% body fat confirmed it.

His voice is absolutely horrifying, even when he is talking normally. And I hated how he went after Adjoa just for not wanting his ugly ass in her space, as far as a potential romance went. Some of his banter is crude too, and it is accepted because 'boys will be boys.' *rolls eyes*

He also seems to appoint himself the alpha male of the house. When there are arguments, disagreements, or someone is upset, he will talk the loudest to make his 'solutions' heard, and the group tend to pipe down and listen to him.

He is a regular know it all.

That is how I feel about Kieran.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazziekay wrote: »
    Haha it was bugging me who his voice reminded me of .. spot on. Axel "Get the f**k out of here" Foley :D.

I like him too. His voice is annoying at times but so far he seems ok.
    Glad to have helped :D Yep Axel :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PiperRoX wrote: »
    I dislike him quite a bit. Typical show-boater. In his effort to be this, he sometimes doesn't even know what he is talking about. IE: The body fat convo in the garden. I think that what Adjoa said about him having to be the 'best' in certain situations was spot on. I clocked that on launch night, and what she said, along with his talk with Christian about having 0% body fat confirmed it.

His voice is absolutely horrifying, even when he is talking normally. And I hated how he went after Adjoa just for not wanting his ugly ass in her space, as far as a potential romance went. Some of his banter is crude too, and it is accepted because 'boys will be boys.' *rolls eyes*

He also seems to appoint himself the alpha male of the house. When there are arguments, disagreements, or someone is upset, he will talk the loudest to make his 'solutions' heard, and the group tend to pipe down and listen to him.

Yes Adjoa said he seems to want to always claim hes done every thing better. He always claims hes done one better than any one else there.

Yes he does seem to be going for Alpha. But i don't see any 'true' contenders in this group so far from any of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Adjoa said he seems to want to always claim hes done every thing better. He always claims hes done one better than any one else there.

Yes he does seem to be going for Alpha. But i don't see any 'true' contenders in this group so far from any of them.

He appears to be the only contender, unless they send some new male housemates in. Danny seems to be a bit of a drip, Aaron even more of a drip. Nick offers nothing in the way of alpha characteristics, and Joel doesn't offer much either. Neither does Christian. Out of the male housemates, the only one that also seems to be able to take charge and make his voice heard in a dominant manner is Jack?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He appears to be the only contender, unless they send some new male housemates in. Danny seems to be a bit of a drip, Aaron even more of a drip. Nick offers nothing in the way of alpha characteristics, and Joel doesn't offer much either. Neither does Christian. Out of the male housemates, the only one that also seems to be able to take charge and make his voice heard in a dominant manner is Jack?
    Yeah ironically it could be Jack in with a shout. Age doesn't really have to decide who's Alpha male.

Time will tell may be , it's still early on overall.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah ironically it could be Jack in with a shout. Age doesn't really have to decide who's Alpha male.

Time will tell may be , it's still early on overall.

I agree. Age is just a number. Someone should tell the housemates that.

With Jack, I think his angry outburst are a bit unnerving, to be honest. He already appears to be someone who has 'demons,' and when he lashes out like that, it is a tad unnerving. His managerial position probably assists in his confidence when it comes to delegating too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nailed it. The guy is fill of shut. Obnoxious and annoying. People often confuse 'loud' with confidence. He's just loud. And obnoxious. And annoying. The Unholy Trinity.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find him sly and full of hi own importance giving out all sorts of advice ,even when it's not asked for .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Age is just a number. Someone should tell the housemates that.

With Jack, I think his angry outburst are a bit unnerving, to be honest. He already appears to be someone who has 'demons,' and when he lashes out like that, it is a tad unnerving. His managerial position probably assists in his confidence when it comes to delegating too.
    I recall a convo between Jack and Nick the other night they were discussing being on the show. But Jack said 'i just have to try an not be a dick' may be thats telling. May be he has a rep as a bit of one.

Who knows. I do feel quite strong anger though seems to be simmering underneath with him.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Top guy.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind him. Yeah, he is a bit Jar Jar Binks, and a bit of a busybody, but I think he's got his head on right.