Setanta Question

Hi,

Got my viewing card this morning and stuck it in the slot, nothing happened. It does say it can take up to one hour but I had to goto work so it will have to wait until this evening. My question is, is it just one channel? because when I went onto Setanta's site they refer to Setanta sports 1 & 2 plus some other channels. Bit confused :confused:

Comments

• wwwebberwwwebber Posts: 3,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deeman wrote: »
    Hi,

Got my viewing card this morning and stuck it in the slot, nothing happened. It does say it can take up to one hour but I had to goto work so it will have to wait until this evening. My question is, is it just one channel? because when I went onto Setanta's site they refer to Setanta sports 1 & 2 plus some other channels. Bit confused :confused:

Yes it is one channel on Freeview. All of the other channels are on Sky.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    leave it on channel 5 for about an hour, then restart your box, should come on then, atleast thats what i did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Only one channel, on channel 34. If it doesn't work after the hour's wait, then phone them up and they will activate the card - I think a lot of people (including me) had to phone up and have them activate the card. It took about 20 seconds to start after that (although at busy times I was told it can take up to an hour).