favorite family guy quotes

Comments

• Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember one from the episode where Peter mentioned the BET channel, and it showed a clip of a leopard attacking it's prey and you hear the narrator shout things like "DANG nature, you scary!", "That thing come outside my house I kill it" "That little rat-looking thing just got ate"
    And it's the way that it's said in some obvious hyper Chris Rock - style voice that cracks me up everytime.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44,323
    Forum Member
    Ollie: It's raining sideways!
    Ollie: Bring me some soup!
    Tom: What kind?
    Ollie: CHUNKY!

And I can't remember that exact quote, but when Tricia meets David Bowie :D
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    llamajohn wrote: »
    Ollie: It's raining sideways!
    Ollie: Bring me some soup!
    Tom: What kind?
    Ollie: CHUNKY!

And I can't remember that exact quote, but when Tricia meets David Bowie :D

Any Ollie quote is amazing! :D
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone noticed though that the majority of these quotes are from earlier series. This latest ones just don't seem to have those classic one liners/conversations.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know when the new series will be shown?
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    Peter:[in the bathroom, smearing make-up on himself and cutting chunks of hair out] Who's that? Who are you? Where's Peter? Where is he? You're a ****. Wear your **** makeup, you ****.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    This is the funniest quote I have ever seen in all of Family Guy and it is from an episode which hasn't yet aired here;

Rita: I'm sorry Brian, but you screwed up. Now please go.

Brian Griffin: But Rita,

Rita: Go! You can leave my apartment key on the Davenport.

Brian: Here?

Rita: No, the Davenport - the Chesterfield.

Brian: On this?

Rita: Does that look like a Divan to you?

Brian: Here?

Rita: Ergh! Leave 'em on the chifferobe!

Brian: You know what just take your fcuking keys, I don't know what the fcuk you're talking about. *throws keys at Rita, walks out slams door full force*

Absolutely brilliant!!
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    f_196 wrote: »
    Anyone noticed though that the majority of these quotes are from earlier series. This latest ones just don't seem to have those classic one liners/conversations.

Agreed. I will always continue to watch Family Guy because I still love all the characters, but the earlier series' are just, on a whole other level to the recent ones.
  • TrollheartTrollheart Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    Watched one of the older ones yesterday, where Peter has to decide something and is looking for his "shoulder angels" to help him. The Devil Angel exorts him to cover something up, and he looks to the other shoulder.

Peter: "Hey, where's the other guy?"

Cut to the angel in a car in traffic, honking.

Angel: "Come on! Come on! I'm late for work!" Spills coffee on himself. "Oh, this is just freaking wonderful!" :D

Later, when the Angel is in a dilemma of his own, he turns to hsi right shoulder and says "Hey, where's the other guy?"

Cut to a much smaller white angel, stuck in traffic, honking!

Littler angel: "Oh! This is UNBELIEVABLE!" :D:D:D:D
  • carguy143carguy143 Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mayor west "I'm trying to get all the A's out of my body AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    melly123 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the new series will be shown?

Sometime in may they are also going to have a special weekend premier of the new series as well as a programme counting down the top 20 characters according to how much time they have had on screen:)also another star wars special coming up so lots to look forward too sounds freakin sweet!
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    Peter: I recite all 50 states in a quarter of a second. *yelps*

After Carter's dog had puppies -
    Peter: You know, I always thought dogs... laid eggs. And I learned something today.

Herbert: Boys, boys, we can settle this like reasonable and sexy teenagers.

Chris: Hey, little dude, you want some ice cream?
    Stewie: Yes, but no sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you...

Peter: I’ll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.
    Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn’t... nothing?
    Peter: Oh, yeah...

Peter: (to a bedraggled Lois after he and Stewie drove her into a river) Hey! Lois, you're back! What's for dinner?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter: I recite all 50 states in a quarter of a second. *yelps*

After Carter's dog had puppies -
    Peter: You know, I always thought dogs... laid eggs. And I learned something today.

Herbert: Boys, boys, we can settle this like reasonable and sexy teenagers.

Chris: Hey, little dude, you want some ice cream?
    Stewie: Yes, but no sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you...

Peter: I’ll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.
    Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn’t... nothing?
    Peter: Oh, yeah...

Peter: (to a bedraggled Lois after he and Stewie drove her into a river) Hey! Lois, you're back! What's for dinner?

That's my favourite, it's the way he says it.:D
  • Johnny ClayJohnny Clay Posts: 5,328
    Forum Member
    Peter (as Matt Damon's neck): "Ben Affleck married Jennifer Garner, but you married a bartender with a kid. These are facts."
  • Lili27Lili27 Posts: 2,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favorite lines:
    "Girl: Wow, that was great!
    Quagmire: Yeah, it was! See ya.
    Girl: But you said we would get married.
    Quagmire: Nah, I only said that so that you'd ga-googity my gaschmorgen."
    ]
    Stewie: ... question me again and I will put you on diaper detail, and I promise I won't make it easy on you ...
    Peter Griffin: because if we never teach our kids to read, how will they ever know what's on?
    Stewie: my, what a thumping good read [The Bible], lions eating Christians, people nailing each other to two by fours ... I'd say, you won't find that in Winnie the Pooh .../QUOTE]
    Peter Griffin: ... I guess the lesson learned here is that it doesn't matter where everyone is from as long as we're all the same religion ...
    Stewie: ... yeah, who cares what you say, you're a dog, you can't see colors, which means you can't see the colors on the American flag, Commie ...
    Brian Griffin [to 18-year-old Lois]: Could I Wham my Oingo Boingo into your Velvet Underground?
  • bigc127bigc127 Posts: 1,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about "Buttscratcher!!!!"
  • SayheySayhey Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Stewie: Damn you vile woman, you've impeded my work since the day I escaped your vile womb.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Sometime in may they are also going to have a special weekend premier of the new series as well as a programme counting down the top 20 characters according to how much time they have had on screen:)also another star wars special coming up so lots to look forward too sounds freakin sweet!

That will be great!!
  • deano0501deano0501 Posts: 1,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (Peter is just coming back from taking a shower in prison.)
    Brian: Peter how was your shower?
    Peter: Let me tell you Brian all those rumors about dropping the soap are true!
    Brian: Really?
    Peter: Oh yeah, you can't hold onto to that thing to save your life. It was slipping all over the place, guys were laughing.
    (Two prisoners come to their cell)
    Prisoner 1: Hey there's the guy who couldn't hold onto the soap.
    Prisoner 2: Oh that was classic!
    (The two prisoners walk off laughing)
  • jamesisacejamesisace Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewie on the down syndrome girl Chris likes: I'm guessing this one had a bunny but not anymore
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    (Describing his painting)
    Chris: It's partially an expression of my teenage angst... but mostly, it's a moo cow!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Damn you vile woman. You have impeded my work since the day i escaped from your wretched womb."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Hello Mother. You know mother, live is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're going to get. Your life however is more like a box of ACTIVE GRENADES!"

Stewie and the Broccoli.

"Forecast for tomorrow, a few sprinkles of genious with a chance of doom!"
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So wait do they actually understand the baby?