Ha Ha I Love John James

13»

Comments

• SwoonSwoon Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All you princesses can give up now, the public has finally seen what a prick John James really is. It's a shame it took so long, as the editing team has been protecting him ever since he reduced Rachael to tears, and we all know females never get sympathy from the moron public, but Sam Pepper has done it finally.

JJ - from hero to zero.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    John James the epitome of 'keeping it real'.....being a vile, hateful, egotistical tw*t who tells the one he 'loves' she isn't that smart.

Ah well......as long as hes pretty I guess.......I'm glad that I'll be able to teach my class such fantastic values!
  • magsy56magsy56 Posts: 2,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jog On? How old are you?

John James was arrogant, rude, aggressive, volatile and a complete joke of an excuse for a rational and decent human being. He's a control freak and a total abomination.

As far as I'm concerned, the John James fans have an equal measure of blame accredited to them for destroying this series.
    Brilliant post Smarmy Marmy. My thoughts exactly. I agree that the Aussie's tweenie twitters and he himself have ruined this series. If JJ was not considered 'fit' by this braindead generation then he would have been shown the door long ago like other past arrogant, aggressive HMs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 448
    Forum Member
    I didn't think girls went for guys with vaginas.

Huh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    magsy56 wrote: »
    Brilliant post Smarmy Marmy. My thoughts exactly. I agree that the Aussie's tweenie twitters and he himself have ruined this series. If JJ was not considered 'fit' by this braindead generation then he would have been shown the door long ago like other past arrogant, aggressive HMs.

Exactly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Tamaru wrote: »
    I didn't think girls went for guys with vaginas.

Huh.

Apparently now they do :eek: I blame Zac Efron :mad: