2 Girls 1 Cup?

Comments

• Dave StentDave Stent Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is talking about some murder video...not the girls/cup video:)

Ah, 3 guys 1 hammer or something.
    Glad I haven't watched that one.
  • Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Do NOT watch it... basically women eating each others vomit, poo and then putting it in each others mouths.

Surprised you have not heard of this before.
    Us Oldies know lots of things about old wifes tales and remedys, and a lot more common sense than some but when it comes to anything like this then you younger generation beat us hands down,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    How old are you?
    Dont you know that browsing with the safety filter on filters out about 95% of the internet. 90% of which is PURE WIN.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    One of my uni friends was talking about this one day and thought it was great. In a computer suite one day he decided to show it to me and I didn't want to watch it but he did it anyway (don't know if he was ever caught). After 2 seconds I told him to turn it off. It's just :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    baybee wrote: »
    How old are you?
    Dont you know that browsing with the safety filter on filters out about 95% of the internet. 90% of which is PURE WIN.

It's not my computer.'i'm visiting family and friends in Canada. It's the family computer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I've never seen 2 girls, 1 cup, and don't plan on watching it either. but i've also heard of a video, of some man being f***** by a horse. :o
  • LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As if you don't know what it is
    Forum Member
    Ebo_Elder wrote: »
    It's not my computer.'i'm visiting family and friends in Canada. It's the family computer.

OK, I'll let you off then :D

Luke30 wrote: »
    I've never seen 2 girls, 1 cup, and don't plan on watching it either. but i've also heard of a video, of some man being f***** by a horse. :o

'Mr Hands' He died from internal injuries shortly after.
    You can safely 'wiki' that without seeing anything nasty. There was even a documentary on him about a year or so ago.
  • AFCDonsAFCDons Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For those of a strong disposition...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    what about 1 guy 1 cup! Thats just as gross!
    Forum Member

Its so hard to believe thats real :eek: Its just vile!
    Hes so nonchalent when hes pulling the bits of glass out of his bum though, wouldnt you think he'd be crying, shaking and panicking? You really could die from such injuries :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eric_Blob wrote: »
    I'm a bit surprised you've not watched it before. Watch some of the reaction videos on youtube if you want to know how disgusting it is!

The reactions are so much funnier than the real thing which is just disturbing. :D
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went to watch 2 girls, 1 cup just to see what all the fuss was about. I manged 5 seconds before I turned it off. It's the sort of shit even the Jackass lads wouldn't contemplate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *leaves Andrex*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I prefer meatspin... so mesmerising, eyes were going like this >:rolleyes:< for hours on end.. LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    baybee wrote: »
    Its so hard to believe thats real :eek: Its just vile!
    Hes so nonchalent when hes pulling the bits of glass out of his bum though, wouldnt you think he'd be crying, shaking and panicking? You really could die from such injuries :D

Probably just rum n raisin anyway :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you can actually youtube 'reactions' to people watching the video. I have never seen it myself by choice but my OH and his uncle watched it out of curiosity one night and were actually wretching. They then made their pal watch it and recorded his reaction.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Around the same time people were posting the girl/cup link there was also one about a 10? year old Eastern European? boy injecting himself with heroin/coke and overdosing.

Anyway on a lighter note everyone should watch Charlie & the Unicorn to cheer themselves up :)
  • AFCDonsAFCDons Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer meatspin... so mesmerising, eyes were going like this >:rolleyes:< for hours on end.. LOL

www.meatspin.com ?

Thats a wonderful website... Turn your volume up!
    Make sure you forward it to everyone in your office and listen to the fun that ensues... :D

Er... its not actually safe for work!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite reaction.........(safe to click)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SsUTLAhbWE

"Jackie!!! What's wrong with you?" :D

Seen both video's myself neither are pleasant :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AFCDons wrote: »
    www.meatspin.com ?

Thats a wonderful website... Turn your volume up!
    Make sure you forward it to everyone in your office and listen to the fun that ensues... :D

LOL.... dare your friends to see how many spins they can sit through.. ha ha :D
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyway on a lighter note everyone should watch Charlie & the Unicorn to cheer themselves up :)
    Shun the non believers, shhhhuuuunnnnn, shhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnn
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebo_Elder wrote: »
    Just heard this on the 8 outta ten cats special. What/who is that all about. I googled it and the safety filter blocked it.

What's it all about lol?

Do I really wanna know? ...........yes

:eek::eek:
    Nooooooo you don't!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 girls 1 cup is fake tho...so really it's just funny to watch!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 girls 1 cup is fake tho...so really it's just funny to watch!

It still made me want to heave.