Team Minogue Supporters Thread :) (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eeeeek Catherine and I met Dannii today :D Anyone else at her book signing ?
    We also went along to XF results show last week.. it was AMAZING ! Lots of Channii/Sannii interaction, as well as Lannii of course - she is just tooo stunning it's actually painful ! Not fair :p

Team Minogue :D

Was wondering how long it would be until one of you two appeared here to squee :D Glad you had fun!
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a lot of fans were in heaven y-day juding by their comments.
    I'm really happy for you all :)

Halloween night!
    I hope she dresses up.

I'm liking the boys songs. Matt's got a tough night ahead of him since his song is Simons precious baby. :rolleyes:
    Thriller should be cool and Paije got to sing one of his fav artists songs so that's great for him!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once again stunning.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    ardwark wrote: »
    Once again stunning.

I agree 100% - I love love love that dress.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Jo she really does look stunning. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Foxy lady! :cool:

I like Aiden tonight. Really liked that it wasn't the same boring cover which often sounds the same but like a new song.
  • BabsefcBabsefc Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg I didn't realise there was a Danni appreciation thread. Wow.

Briefly - I think she is stunning, I love her song choices for her boys and she must be doing something right because on the MF over the past few years there have been loads of dissing threads but this year not so many. Seems she's won a number of fms over :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not gonna be the winning judge this year is she?:(

It'll be Cheryl. Again. With Rebecca.:sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    She's not gonna be the winning judge this year is she?:(

It'll be Cheryl. Again. With Rebecca.:sleep:

Yeah, Rebecca might be a winner I agre with that and they seem to like Cher as well.

Anyhow I love the song choices and the arrangements of them. It's different and it's typical Dannii.
    She is not afraid to stick out a bit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    Yeah, Rebecca might be a winner I agre with that and they seem to like Cher as well.

Anyhow I love the song choices and the arrangements of them. It's different and it's typical Dannii.
    She is not afraid to stick out a bit.

Ahh I'm not too keen on Rebecca. I just can't stop myself from zoning out during her performances. When I do manage to listen I do love her voice but I don't know whether it's the songs or the performance but I completely switch off :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course Dannii is going to win this yearl. One wrong song choice by Dannii I think next week the rock we are going to see something different.
    Cheryl cannot win again.
    If you want Dannii to win make sure those you know vote for her acts.;)

Matt has over 245,000 thousand and they are still joining and that is just one Facebook. 2,000 people join the large one straight after his song last night and think it was fantastic.;)

He has 85 Youtubes up of Bleeding love people loved it. Don't forget not all like Cher there apparently is a backlash as in the Mail. ;)
    We are voting don't give up just vote.
    Remember when Simon wanted GAreth Gates to win and he did not because the people chose
    Will and Will won. ;) Lets make it happen again. ;)
    Then there is his official one and they are still joining that one too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Of course Dannii is going to win this yearl. One wrong song choice by Dannii I think next week the rock we are going to see something different.
    Cheryl cannot win again.
    If you want Dannii to win make sure those you know vote for her acts.;)

Matt has over 245,000 thousand and they are still joining and that is just one Facebook. 2,000 people join the large one straight after his song last night and think it was fantastic.;)

He has 85 Youtubes up of Bleeding love people loved it. Don't forget not all like Cher there apparently is a backlash as in the Mail. ;)
    We are voting don't give up just vote.
    Remember when Simon wanted GAreth Gates to win and he did not because the people chose
    Will and Will won. ;) Lets make it happen again. ;)
    Then there is his official one and they are still joining that one too.

I can't vote but if it was up to me she'd win with Matt.

Dannii is my fav artist of all time and for her two win with the best male vocalist I've seen since...well I can't remember really, that would be über-A-mazing!
  • Nicky2win87Nicky2win87 Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for the first time ever today! Thank god Irish can vote this year. Made two votes one to Paije and one to Aiden.. I think Matt is safe enough not to need my votes!

We need Dannii to win this year!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii looks gorg in her own Project D dress :cool:

Good luck to her and the boys.
    Loved her face to Jay Kay's performance :D
  • desmenelopedesmenelope Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wooooooooooooo for Team MInogue!!! Was a bit scary tonight, looking at the odds!

So, so, so, SO happy Paije got called first - they've left him till last TWICE already. And he deserved it this week, he was the team's top player last night! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done!
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://plixi.com/p/54195593

Lovely pic Dannii posted on Twitter an hour or so ago :)

Also gives links to her boys' Twitter pages. So if you aren't following, get following!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eeeeek Catherine and I met Dannii today :D Anyone else at her book signing ?
    We also went along to XF results show last week.. it was AMAZING ! Lots of Channii/Sannii interaction, as well as Lannii of course - she is just tooo stunning it's actually painful ! Not fair

Team Minogue

Eeepp! She's just lovely :) she was soo happy when we mentioned our love for Matt and the rest of her boys! Her new music was also playing at the signing :D

YES!! At the results just before Cheryl was going to perform, Dannii and simon were sat next to each other in a close conversation, they genuinly do get on!
    KatieBeth wrote: »
    Was wondering how long it would be until one of you two appeared here to squee :D Glad you had fun!

LOL thanks katie :)
    marianner wrote: »
    Sounds like a lot of fans were in heaven y-day juding by their comments.
    I'm really happy for you all :)

Halloween night!
    I hope she dresses up.

I'm liking the boys songs. Matt's got a tough night ahead of him since his song is Simons precious baby. :rolleyes:
    Thriller should be cool and Paije got to sing one of his fav artists songs so that's great for him!

Thanks Marianner, we had the best time :)

So flipping happy all of Dannii's got through, she's doing SO well atm, lets hope she can carry on! I'm really starting to love paije, i thought he was great last night :D Such a voice!

Sorry i know this is a bit late.. but i LOVED her red dress on saturday, she looked amazing! Loving the project D again tonight too :)

Did you all see the pic she posted with little Ethan in his pumkin outfit - SO cute!! <3
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Anyone else think Paije could be the dark horse? :) I didn't rate him before the lives, but I wouldn't be against him going on to win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    Anyone else think Paije could be the dark horse? :) I didn't rate him before the lives, but I wouldn't be against him going on to win.

I love Paije but I'm not too sure he's strong enough yet? But could well sneak through with his consistantly strong performances :D

OH AND I LOVE CAT OR COCO OR WHATEVER SHE'S CALLED ON DS LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS CAUSE SHE SENT ME A SIGNED COPY OF DANNII'S BOOK TODAY :D:D:D:D:D
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,171
    Forum Member
    Everyone it is a double elimination - we need to band together to ensure all of the boys get through

If we all throw our collective support behind Matt, Aiden and Paije - and Paije is the one I worry for most with mass block votes we can save the boys and push Cheryl's acts into the bottom positions

Spread the word it is operation save Paije(especially needs our collective help), Aiden and Matt
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii looks beautiful as always but the dress is...different :p
    But I love how she dares. Not my fav but gold is great on her.
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    footygirl wrote: »
    Everyone it is a double elimination - we need to band together to ensure all of the boys get through

If we all throw our collective support behind Matt, Aiden and Paije - and Paije is the one I worry for most with mass block votes we can save the boys and push Cheryl's acts into the bottom positions

Spread the word it is operation save Paije(especially needs our collective help), Aiden and Matt
    The word has been spread :) Even my parents threw a vote behind Matt and Aiden and they NEVER vote :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it double eviction tonight?
    Some say it is, some say it's not.

After seeing full figure pics of last night, I have to say that Dannii's dress was lovely. I liked it in full. :)
    She's a real class act.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done teamminogue brilliant ;)