Matt 25%
Rebecca 21%
One Direction 15%
Mary 14%
Wagner 8%
Katie 7%
Cher 7%
Paije 3%

If you believe these figures we need to vote for Wagner with all we can afford. Especially if there is a double elimination.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    I don't believe them because I'm convinced Cher was bottom
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People would have to be daft to believe any voting leaks or press leaks.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,220
    Forum Member
    I would rather lick a toilet seat then vote for Wagner.
  • BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »

Is that was causes Cher's facial expression?
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe these figures, for two reasons:

1) They were aired BEFORE the results were announced by someone on this forum - hotchick I think her name was?

2) Another poster who has reliably delivered us accurate spoilers week by week, said on her twitter that there might be a shock double elimination.

I think that this would make sense, as Wagner was so close to Katie in the voting that he may well have ended up in the bottom three and they then could have seized the opportunity for a double elimination, to ensure that he went. Hence the "could be a double elimination"... it turns out that there wasn't in the end because he did beat Katie in the voting, even if it was by 1%..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL pretty poor attempt to scare Wagner fans into voting for him more and Matt fans to think he's safe :)

Well done.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    You are mad. I would definitely vote for Wagner before I'd lick a toilet seat. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe them because I'm convinced Cher was bottom

But someone leaked this figures like 20 minutes before the votes closed. Then all the bookies putting their money on Paije. Add 2 and 2 together. Cher was not last.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    I believe these.
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    no leaks. never happens. people need to get real.
    every single year theres 'leaks' and they never ever match up with the percentages we are given when the series ends.
    that leak in particular looks just like guesswork to me. its the same every week. matt, rebecca, wand erection top 3 :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes sense given that up until Sunday most were convinced that there was going to be a double elimination. Simon was not bothered about Paije being bottom more a Katie vs Cher sing off.