Options

Britney Spears Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trouble For Me also a good tune love the raunchy performance of it on Femme Fatale tour!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love that Trouble samples one of my fave songs ever! With Madonnas get together! I love that Britney loves it too :)

Trouble For Me is a favourite on Femme Fatale too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would`ve been brilliant if Britney invited Madonna to do a mash up of Trouble/Get Together on Circus tour. Im sure Madonna would`ve agreed as Britney did on Sticky and Sweet!! Or even
    do a video still :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would`ve been brilliant if Britney invited Madonna to do a mash up of Trouble/Get Together on Circus tour. Im sure Madonna would`ve agreed as Britney did on Sticky and Sweet!! Or even
    do a video still :)

Oh my lord....:eek: that would have been something brilliant...showclashes and stuff may have gotten in the way though...but still open for possibilities.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my lord....:eek: that would have been something brilliant...showclashes and stuff may have gotten in the way though...but still open for possibilities.

Agreed :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New Britney tweet-

Think I may have enjoyed dance rehearsal a little too much yesterday! This one definitely had a fun twist to it...

Wonder what this is!! Imagine shes gettin on stage with Madonna she did say tempting :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New Britney tweet-

Think I may have enjoyed dance rehearsal a little too much yesterday! This one definitely had a fun twist to it...

Wonder what this is!! Imagine shes gettin on stage with Madonna she did say tempting :)

ah wow......so hope that that is true :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ah wow......so hope that that is true :D

Me too ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I just realized I love all the unreleased tracks from her 2005, 2006 and 2007 sessions :o I wonder whether she still has that urban edginess and creativity in her after so many years of not being utilised...I hope RCA gives her more control this time around. Even if she doesn't think she needs it, WE DO! :p:p
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Im not getting my hopes up with that tweet lol its properly just the Twister game advert there doing.

But i would LOVE for it to be all her Tours on Blue Ray Including Onyx and Circus.... oh i can dream :(:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    The announcement is X Factor...keep an eye out for the XF Usa twitter:) breatheheavy and twitter going crazy atm, apparently it'll be confirmed VERY soon :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know the sales on Blackout? Imagine if Britney re-released it Blackout:Reloaded with some Brilliant remixes, Unreleased tracks and features!! Be epic if she hit No 1 in the states. Ive always
    wanted Why Should I Be Sad to have an extented mix or remix featuring Pharrell.
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    Anyone know the sales on Blackout? Imagine if Britney re-released it Blackout:Reloaded with some Brilliant remixes, Unreleased tracks and features!! Be epic if she hit No 1 in the states. Ive always
    wanted Why Should I Be Sad to have an extented mix or remix featuring Pharrell.

1,000,000+ as of 2011
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    1,000,000+ as of 2011

Thank you :D
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Love it one of my favourites reminds me a little bit of Madonnas Get together.

It samples that song, doesn't it? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    Wow! She looks really stunning :D This is the best she's looked in years. Her break has done her good :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    It samples that song, doesn't it? :)

Yes :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does look stunning. I hope she continues to do things like this, this year rather than go all quiet a break is good for her but love seeing her like this. Be good if she does hook up with Will.i.am aswell another chart topper :)
  • Options
    umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney's looking hot in the behind the scenes pics of her latest commercial.... the outfit in particular reminds me of the old Britney pre 2004.... and I like it. Also her body in the pics seems to be in decent shape considering she is on a break right now.

I can't wait to see the finished commercial, I really hope there is some kick ass dancing afterall it is a dance commercial!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    umr3000 wrote: »
    Britney's looking hot in the behind the scenes pics of her latest commercial.... the outfit in particular reminds me of the old Britney pre 2004.... and I like it. Also her body in the pics seems to be in decent shape considering she is on a break right now.

I can't wait to see the finished commercial, I really hope there is some kick ass dancing afterall it is a dance commercial!

I agree
  • Options
    ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sitting watching "Queen of Pop... Miss Britney Spears" on The Vault at the moment! :D

Some epic moments in both music and video! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ddY_UQsmDk
    behind the scenes of the twister shoot
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ddY_UQsmDk
    behind the scenes of the twister shoot

Britney looks freakin great :cool: :eek:
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Her Body is Banging :cool: and people still call her fat :mad::sleep::yawn:

Been Listening to Blackout before i hit the clubs... always gets me in the mood :D

I dont think Blackout will ever sound dated