Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    logics for fools? Could say the same about the sunbed tweet and the "katie hasn't had a chance to tell the kids yet" comment.

It's not really about being a fan, i really wouldn't call myself that - far from it if you knew the actual situation - she can be a total b*ch. But i do think it's unfair she was probably stitched up by that PR company *cough* and I think its obvious at times she's playing a character or exagerating things and playing with the press so just maybe all the car crash addiction to what she says or does is a little baffling to me. It's the same as people who believe Charlotte from CBB is for real. I actually think morally KP is way above DOTY which would surprise most i bet but i do admire her stance with the kids being on TV.

It's not car crash addiction - it's a bit of fun to liven up what is currently a boring working day as our computers are up the swanny! I don't actually go to bed grinding my teeth and cursing her very existence.... But I do believe that it is her and not a character she is playing from what people I know who have met her (and even been employed by her) have said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Just had a look at the closer cover,see she brings pete up yet again.....kieran has been more supportive than pete ever has,why bring him into it.Get over it woman.

I saw that my first thought was not again! IMO it is strange that when she is with a bloke he is the one etc when he is dumped he is crap etc! She quickly moves on to her next victim but still can't shut up about her ex blokes.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I don't see that.

I don't see Katie Price being any different from Jordan. As you yourself concede she is a bitch and IMHO the brash, spiteful, vulgar, unpleasant no holds barred public persona is no different to her private one.

She is awful.
    This ^^^ ...with bells on.
    At one point Jordan and Pwicey were two separate entities, but she has morphed into Jordan completely, has lost the thin veneer of respectability that marriage and babies once gave her,and is just disgusting.

I seriously hope someone directs the hosp in question to that account of her treatment there and they take action on it. I found it appalling that she would speak like that about them, as if it was field hospital in a war zone.
    What will her next story be about ? "MY BABY SWAP FEARS", or some such similar fairy tale plucked from the pages of her ghost written books. There is no gratitude in her whatsoever and no sense of responsibility that SHE opted for a tanning holiday close to her due date and SHE chose to travel via horsebox.
    It's Pete's fault. The doc's fault. The nurses fault. The heat's fault.

Any way I still say she is home. Tucked up in Pwicey Palace.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    I saw that my first thought was not again! IMO it is strange that when she is with a bloke he is the one etc when he is dumped he is crap etc! She quickly moves on to her next victim but still can't shut up about her ex blokes.
    She's like a broken record http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2011/08/24/katie-price-leo-is-better-with-son-harvey-than-peter-andre-and-alex-reid/ yet before that it was http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-takes-swipe-at-peter-215882 i could go on,but i won't bother,it's just the same old sh!t really.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not car crash addiction - it's a bit of fun to liven up what is currently a boring working day as our computers are up the swanny! I don't actually go to bed grinding my teeth and cursing her very existence.... But I do believe that it is her and not a character she is playing from what people I know who have met her (and even been employed by her) have said.

I also have some idea of what she is like in "real life" - i would say whilst not all sweetness and light there are definitely differences - a much more vulnerable side at times - and for anyone trying to make out she doesn't put the kids first that's crazy. She's a very protective mother. "Jordan" was an extrovert character, KP is not, for the most part, and she's certainly not morphed into her.

But for all the it's all her fault, she brought it on herself, she blames everyone else blah blah blah ... there are very few celebs who I have known who i could say fame hasn't messed them up in some way and isn't directly to blame for either what happened to them or how they changed.
    Forum Member
    Crikey missus...you are in line for archivist assistant .:)
    Yep, we know she says it by rote ,but seeing the headlines there together in black & white emphasises what a vindictive old witch she is.....even to using her kids as ammo in her attempts to inflict injury.:rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    KP's sunbed tweet, if it is to be taken at face value and she is going to lie there until the sun goes, the tweet was posted at 8:50am, not sure if it comes up as UK or Spanish time, either way it would signify she was going to lay in the sun all day?

Mine says 4:50pm. Spain is an hour ahead. That would fit in with the sun going down. (my timezone/country setting is gmt london/uk.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im still shocked that the twitter account set up in Jett's name, to say vile things about his mother, is still open. The number of complaints twitter has received must have been enormous, but its moving at its slow self again. :.

Who in their right mind would create an account for a premature baby, who is still undergoing treatment.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

As disgusting as the account it, I dont know if it is illegal or I would phone the police.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Crikey missus...you are in line for archivist assistant .:)
    Yep, we know she says it by rote ,but seeing the headlines there together in black & white emphasises what a vindictive old witch she is.....even to using her kids as ammo in her attempts to inflict injury.:rolleyes:
    I'm starting to feel sorry for jett and kev already.
    Forum Member
    I also have some idea of what she is like in "real life" - i would say whilst not all sweetness and light there are definitely differences - a much more vulnerable side at times - and for anyone trying to make out she doesn't put the kids first that's crazy. She's a very protective mother. "Jordan" was an extrovert character, KP is not, for the most part, and she's certainly not morphed into her.

But for all the it's all her fault, she brought it on herself, she blames everyone else blah blah blah ... there are very few celebs who I have known who i could say fame hasn't messed them up in some way and isn't directly to blame for either what happened to them or how they changed.
    Yeah yeah.....she used to hang round wiv my 2nd cousin twice removed , so I know her as well as you do.......probably better.;)
    She uses everything and everyone and will be a lonely old woman some day.
    Anyway you are clearly buying her bullshine " Tweren't me guv....it was fame wot done it.....boo-hoo, poor ickle me."
    I'm sure she appreciates your defence of her when she googles herself.
    There are plenty of celebs who are unfazed by fame and even more who let it go to their head for a time but then saw the light. Pwivate Pwicey is still in the dark pit of denial.:cool:
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Im still shocked that the twitter account set up in Jett's name, to say vile things about his mother, is still open. The number of complaints twitter has received must have been enormous, but its moving at its slow self again. :.

Who in their right mind would create an account for a premature baby, who is still undergoing treatment.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

As disgusting as the account it, I dont know if it is illegal or I would phone the police.
    If it upsets you so much then call the cops to ease your mind.
    Or don't read it.
    Trolls will be trolls and vicious trolls will be vicious.
    And vulgar people will swear like bad tempered builders while maintaining a facade of respectability on forums.
    Such is twitter life .
    I haven't even looked at it. If it is vile as described I don't want to, simple as that and easy to ignore.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes a truly vile account. Whether it's illegal or not Twitter need to change their procedures if necessary to make sure offensive accounts set up purely to abuse are removed more quickly. I'm divided on whether it was a good move for Kieran to draw attention to it, as Janna says trolls are usually best ignored, but perhaps the level of complaints will encourage Twitter to act.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah yeah.....she used to hang round wiv my 2nd cousin twice removed , so I know her as well as you do.......probably better.;)
    She uses everything and everyone and will be a lonely old woman some day.
    Anyway you are clearly buying her bullshine " Tweren't me guv....it was fame wot done it.....boo-hoo, poor ickle me."
    I'm sure she appreciates your defence of her when she googles herself.
    There are plenty of celebs who are unfazed by fame and even more who let it go to their head for a time but then saw the light. Pwivate Pwicey is still in the dark pit of denial.:cool:

I dont think she will be lonely at all. She has a wide circle of friends, some she has had since she was a teenager, and a close family. She has wealth and an extremely comfortable life. . Her children adore her, if we can judge any celeb from their reality shows and photos. .

She will grow old disgracefully and live her life to the full and thats what many people like about her. She gained a lot of supporters after CAN did themselves no favours.
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Yes a truly vile account. Whether it's illegal or not Twitter need to change their procedures if necessary to make sure offensive accounts set up purely to abuse are removed more quickly. I'm divided on whether it was a good move for Kieran to draw attention to it, as Janna says trolls are usually best ignored but perhaps the level of complaints will encourage Twitter to act.
    Whoever it is will be rubbing their hands (or other parts) in glee at the attention. Really best ignored and starved .

[highlight] "DON'T FEED THE TROLLS"[/highlight]
    Forum Member
    I dont think she will be lonely at all. She has a wide circle of friends, some she has had since she was a teenager, and a close family. She has wealth and an extremely comfortable life. . Her children adore her, if we can judge any celeb from their reality shows and photos. .

She will grow old disgracefully and live her life to the full and thats what many people like about her. She gained a lot of supporters after CAN did themselves no favours.
    I doubt it. She has trampled on endless lists of people on her way up, and on this slide downward and people don't forget.
    Family ? Natch.
    Friends ? Hangers on and clingons.
    Where is Gary BFF! these days ? Finally saw through her and is now on the periphery of her clique .;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Yes a truly vile account. Whether it's illegal or not Twitter need to change their procedures if necessary to make sure offensive accounts set up purely to abuse are removed more quickly. I'm divided on whether it was a good move for Kieran to draw attention to it, as Janna says trolls are usually best ignored, but perhaps the level of complaints will encourage Twitter to act.

Thanks for your response Sam.

I havent come across too many trolls, thankfully, but I think the speed of twitter/facebook is too slow.

It just seems worse when its against children. The Harvey Price one was beyond belief and now Jett.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    logics for fools? Could say the same about the sunbed tweet and the "katie hasn't had a chance to tell the kids yet" comment.

It's not really about being a fan, i really wouldn't call myself that - far from it if you knew the actual situation - she can be a total b*ch. But i do think it's unfair she was probably stitched up by that PR company *cough* and I think its obvious at times she's playing a character or exagerating things and playing with the press so just maybe all the car crash addiction to what she says or does is a little baffling to me. It's the same as people who believe Charlotte from CBB is for real. I actually think morally KP is way above DOTY which would surprise most i bet but i do admire her stance with the kids being on TV.

She isn't on TV any more, but regarding any other exposure of her children, I believe this can only be praised if and when she removes all three children from the public eye and includes in this her most vulnerable child and the one who needs protecting the most, i.e. Harvey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it. She has trampled on endless lists of people on her way up, and on this slide downward and people don't forget.
    Family ? Natch.
    Friends ? Hangers on and clingons.
    Where is Gary BFF! these days ? Finally saw through her and is now on the periphery of her clique .;)

Gary and Phil are still very close with Kate. They have both sent lovely tweets to Kate and Keiran about the baby. They would make great godparents, or are they already to Princess and Junion??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should have deleted that tweet right away,but maybe he left it hanging around long enough for the press to see it.
    Forum Member
    Gary and Phil are still very close with Kate. They have both sent lovely tweets to Kate and Keiran about the baby. They would make great godparents, or are they already to Princess and Junion??

Yes ,I'm sure it is an absolute love-in.Yet there are none of the tweeted pics or pap pics of them draped over each other like wot there used to be from the tweet loving self promoting Pwicey. 'Gary fixing her dwess' at events was always a staple pic as he fluttered in her shadow. But then I suppose she rarely gets invited to events requiring classy dresses that need fluffed up these days.
    I'm sure they would make lovely god-parents. As for who God-parented J & P....no clue tinks and no interest TBH.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your response Sam.

I havent come across too many trolls, thankfully, but I think the speed of twitter/facebook is too slow.

It just seems worse when its against children. The Harvey Price one was beyond belief and now Jett.

Totally understand your feelings Bunny. I've never been on FB but I find the twitter abuse aimed at or referencing Harvey stomach-churning. Anything involving children should be given the highest priority level and preferably a complete non-tolerance of abuse especially given the suicide cases involving vulnerable teens.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes ,I'm sure it is an absolute love-in.Yet there are none of the tweeted pics or pap pics of them draped over each other like wot there used to be from the tweet loving self promoting Pwicey. 'Gary fixing her dwess' at events was always a staple pic as he fluttered in her shadow. But then I suppose she rarely gets invited to events requiring classy dresses that need fluffed up these days.
    I'm sure they would make lovely god-parents. As for who God-parented J & P....no clue tinks and no interest TBH.
    Hasn't he moved on to tamara now.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bunny, obviously beyond sick but giving it even this type of attention is a win for the troll. Best reported and then ignored.
    Forum Member
    Hasn't he moved on to tamara now.

Yes, I noted that. Odd how she doesn't look as (thinking hard:rolleyes:) 'overdone' shall we say, as Pwivate Pwicey.
    He also does Kelly Brookes as well I think.
    Clearly upgrading his clientele .
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Bunny, obviously beyond sick but giving it even this type of attention is a win for the troll. Best reported and then ignored.

Agreed, commenting only sends people to have a look and feed the troll. Report and block.
This discussion has been closed.