Fiz's mates thats she will 'catch later'

BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Two more corrie up and coming icons to add to the list! Hope to see more of them, although no one will ever be as iconic as Toni or the brilliant Jane. Not to mention the Pheelster..sorry it's all getting emotional:(

Comments

• Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing Fiz will be catching later is a dose of crabs from Tyrone...
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    They couldn't get away from Fizz fast enough.
  • Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fiz and mates. LOL.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems odd that they were non regular characters:D
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought that scene was a bit odd, its the postman I want to see again :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    Thought that scene was a bit odd, its the postman I want to see again :)

He must have something to do with Tinas exit, they don't give characters like that a few lines in more than one episode for no reason
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatever happened to Fiz's 24/7, overwhelming, all consuming "concern" for Roy's well being?

Now she thinks Tirrone is knocking about with a much better looking bird, she doesn't want to know poor old Roy, whom I suspect she now refers to as that weirdo from the caff who interfered with me that time.

I expect Roy is still sat there every evening, all expectant, cardigan buttoned right up, hair all slicked to one side, clutching his bag, just waiting to be invited round for tea.
    It's the invitation that never arrives now Fiz has something else to occupy her pea-sized brain.
    Poor sod.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Was thinking exactly the same myself. As soon as one story is over, the characters seem to have no memory of it.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    How twee was it last night, Fizz sitting sewing while Tyrone's out with that harlot Maria. Poor little simple wifey Fizz :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How twee was it last night, Fizz sitting sewing while Tyrone's out with that harlot Maria. Poor little simple wifey Fizz :(

Yes, true, they live in an absolute pigsty but Tirrone has wonderfully darned socks to be fair.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to Fiz's 24/7, overwhelming, all consuming "concern" for Roy's well being?

Now she thinks Tirrone is knocking about with a much better looking bird, she doesn't want to know poor old Roy, whom I suspect she now refers to as that weirdo from the caff who interfered with me that time.

I expect Roy is still sat there every evening, all expectant, cardigan buttoned right up, hair all slicked to one side, clutching his bag, just waiting to be invited round for tea.
    It's the invitation that never arrives now Fiz has something else to occupy her pea-sized brain.
    Poor sod.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Poor sod.

:D:D:D
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fiz has mates? :confused: Outside of the street? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »

I know it took a minute to sink in:D
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,592
    Forum Member
    Poor sod.

Roy's brother from another mother?
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,799
    Forum Member
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member

Poor sod.

If I were Roy I'd be glad of the break. Shame it didn't happen before she made him dismantle his train set.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »

Fiz has mates - in the street! I'm sure most of them only pretend because they're scared of her.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    Fiz has mates - in the street! I'm sure most of them only pretend because they're scared of her.

Noooooooo!!!!!